Chapter 13

That night Yuta didn't move from the same place where he saw Y/n leave. He was trying to process everything that had happened.

As he got up, the rain was now stopping. He walked back to his dorm just to see the 3 students there. "What in the world happened here?" Maki said as she saw the ground somewhat damaged.

Yuta didn't say anything. He couldn't even look at them. "Yuta where's Y/n?" Panda questioned him seeing him all wet.

"....she's gone." Yuta said softly. "What? Repeat that?" Panda said trying to hear if heard right. ".... she left ... because of me" Yuta still not facing at them.

"What did you do to her?! Huh?!" Panda then quickly grabbed Yuta collar pulling him closer. "I SAID WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?! ANSWER ME GOD DAMMIT". Panda was furious as he was pulling Yuta back and forward. Yuta was stiff. He didn't bother to get out of his grip.

"Panda cut it out!" Maki said as she and Inumaki tried to separate them. They all ended up going to Yuta room and he explained the whole situation.

"So she knew this whole time." Maki frowned. As much as she love Y/n, she felt bad for knowing and not telling her.

Panda got up from his seat and went up to Yuta. As he looked up at him, Panda slapped him. "Panda!" Maki and Inumaki seemed surprised.

"didn't I say if you were ever to hurt her I will have to deal with you." Panda looked at him. "Go ahead. I'm at fault here. I really am fucking stupid." Yuta covered his face in stressed.

"You make me so mad for hurting her, but for now I can't deal with you. We have no idea where she is at." Panda sighed.

"I know where she is." Maki said catching everyone attention. "Where?!" Panda exclaimed. "If I told you, you'll all have to stay here and listen in why not to go see her." Maki said seriously.

"DON'T YOU GET IT MAKI? Y/N IS DEEPLY HURT! HAVE YOU GUYS EVER SEEN HER HURT?! I CANT IMAGINE WHAT SHE IS GOING THROUGH, SO I HAVE TO HELP MY DAUGHTER." Panda yelled in stress.

"Panda I get that you love Y/n so much as a daughter, but please take a seat and listen. And whatever you do don't run out. Please panda." Maki said looking at him. "Fine." He said as he sat that.

"Y/n is at her parents grave." Maki spoke as she saw everyone reaction surprised and confused. "Why there?" Yuta questioned.

"It's her comfort zone. It might seem odd but every time she was stressed, scared or sad, she'd usually go visit over there to speak with them. That was the only thing that kept her energy up. Even though it sounds weird it was her safe place with the family she loved. That's why if we we're to go now and see her, it would first be a disrespect since she wants to be alone with them and second who knows what exactly will happen. All I know is that she'll always want to be alone with them." Maki explained the situation.

"As much I want to go you're right Maki. Hearing from Yuta, she was in the worst pain right now". Panda giving a death glare to Yuta who quickly looked away from him.

"Tuna tuna" Inumaki spoke. "Inumaki right. Usually after that, she doesn't comeback for a few days. It's understandable since she has a lot in mind. But Yuta how dense are you?!" Maki smacked his neck.

"I didn't know she liked me. I don't even remember hurting her these times. I remember her trying to help me when Seguru made a black hole of curse. Wait." Yuta said as everyone was looking at him.

"That day... I yelled at her to stop. I'm now not sure what exactly happened, but I think I hurted her. I was talking to Rika before her lending all her power and then... oh fuck" Yuta sighed to himself.