Chapter 2

"Where are we?" Yuta questioned as he, Gojo and his 2 peers walked to a place.

"This is an elementary school. An elementary school where kids have gone missing." Gojo explaining the situation. "Missing!" Yuta somewhat yelled but kept it low.

"Schools are prime locations for curses. A curse probably manifested here naturally." Gojo said to Yuta since Y/n and maki already knew the situation.

"Were the kids attacked by a curse?" Yuta questioned. "Yeah two that we know of". Gojo answered.

"Crowded places with a lot of memories tend to generate curses." Maki said.

As Gojo was explaining the situation Y/n noticed how Yuta looked worried. It is his first day after all so it would make sense for him to be scared.

"Yuta" Y/n said as she tapped on his shoulder. He slighted got scared, but just realized it was Y/n.

"Oh yes?" Yuta said. "You don't have to be worried you know. You got maki and me to help you out. Just know this'll finish faster than you know it." She said giving him a small smile.

"Isn't this scary for you though?" Yuta was kinda surprised, but not really in how calm Y/n was in this situation. He kinda admired her for that.

"You can say it sorta is, but I've done this plenty of times. After all I see curses everyday there is no difference in fighting except in having experience. Besides you're here today which makes it even better." This time she didn't face him but just smile looking at Gojo.

"Why do i make it better-" before Yuta could finish his sentence he saw the sky forming a black substance that was going downwards.

"It's turning into night!" Yuta surprised as he saw the sky turning dark. "That's a curtain. I'll make you guys invisible to the world and reveal the curse. It's also easily deactivated from inside." Gojo said as he walked away from the students.

Before he could leave he said one more thing. "Okay then don't go dyin' on us now." And with that left leaving Y/n, Yuta, and Maki inside the curtain.

"Die... sensei?!" Yuta yelled but it was already too late.

"Transfer student.Pay attention." Maki spoke as she saw 3 weird figures which were curses.

"G-GET.... IN." The thing said as it was opening their insides. They opened just by pulling the strings apart. "G-GET IN!"
It yelled loud that you can see their uneven teeth with their long nasty tongue.

"They're coming! W-w-what should we do!?" Yuta panicking as he saw the cursed coming towards the group.

"Well... Maki this one is easy I'll leave this one to you." Y/n said as she stepped back pulling Yuta along with her. "Y-Y/n Aren't you going to help her?" Yuta was worried at this point.

"Don't worry just watch." Again Y/n said chilling with a smile.

"Here's a lesson for you. Curses. Team up if they are weak." Maki said as she sliced through all three curses without a struggle.

"I guess the same applies to humans."
"Wow one swing." Yuta looking at maki at how she did it really quick.

"C'mon let's go." Maki said. "Um, where?" Yuta confused thinking they were finished.

"Inside the school, of course." You smiled at him. 'How is she smiling at a time like this' Yuta thought to himself.

"Aren't you scared zen'in? Yuta nervously said. "Don't call me by my last name!" Maki replied.

"Oh, sorry. It seems like there should be Ghosts... well I can sense there already were."

Y/n Pov:
As we were walking around we saw many curses than usual. Me and maki looked at each other having the idea it was due to rika.