Chapter 39

The next day you guys once again went out walking. But something didn't feel right as you both a powerful presence around them.

"You felt that as well, right y/n?" Yuta asked as he pulled out his sword and looked around. "I guess we're not alone in this fine morning.
Something's been following us for a while, but the presence is getting stronger." You turned around to see something flash by your eyes as you weren't aware of your surroundings that you fell back.

"Y/n!" Yuta yelled but you pointed to something rather terrifying that you couldn't get the right words out your mouth. "Look behind you..."

His eyes widened seeing how terrified you look. As he turned around he saw a unknown curse that seemed more like a demon which didn't have any legs but had around 6 arms and was floating. It had three eyes as the middle eye was pure blood including the mouth that it seemed like it just ate something or maybe someone.

You felt awfully weak that you were terrified towards a curse which you could see everyday, but this one seemed rather different. It's like it had some type of power that can suck in your confidence leaving you scared and horrified of the scene.

As Yuta looked at it, he immediately got what the curse was doing. One thing for sure was that both cannot look at the bloody eye, because that's where all the peoples weakness are which meant that the thing did kill a lot and plenty of innocent humans. Those humans who were scared were left terrified that the humans weakness was the curse power to horrify more people.

Turning back to you Yuta ran to you to help you up. "Whatever you do, don't stare at the curse middle eye. There's a chance that they used some type of hallucinations that can can control you leaving you terrified and weak."

Yuta helped you up as he kept blocking you of the sight of the curse that was moving slowly toward your way.

"I'll need you to summon mist right now. While your at it, I'll block the sight for you so you can concentrate. After your done, let's hope things turn out well. Okay?" He asked as you nodded.

You now started the process of summoning most as for Yuta turned around to see the curse floating up.

"Human ~w-with curse. Another H-human... very powerful. I n-need you... I'LL EAT YOU!" The curse yelled flying towards him as Yuta jumped over the curse.

Yuta looked towards you noticing you were almost finished which meant he had to distract the curse a little longer.

But soon enough a black fog had surrounded him as he knew who it was. " what seems to be the problem here child?" Mist asked which meant you weren't in your own conscious, but still knew what was happening.

"This curse seems rather powerful. But one thing for sure is that it sucks a lot of fear from people causing it to be more powerful. Just earlier, y/n was terrified of it and it's all because of that red eye." Yuta told her as her foggy black appearance started to grow more dark.

"This is a curse that sucks in people weakness. You were correct. Defeat the red eye. That's it's weakness. I'll lend you my power in your sword, with that my owner will be back in conscious. Good luck."

Yuta didn't have time to ask his question before mist already went to his sword. He looked towards you to see your black eyes going back to normal.

"Hmm. Seems like like mist ended up helping you. That's good. With that, you'll have more power to yourself." You told him as she panicked a bit.

"Wait! What do I do?! I'm having a powerful curse on me right now! I'm really lost." He sighed as the other curse started to get impatient and fly towards them.