the shower *

- smut warning
- cringe warning lol
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

y/n's pov

it was gonna be awhile before vinnie got home so i decided to shower. i walked into our bathroom and turned on the water. i undressed as i waited for the water to heat up.

i stepped into the hot shower. the water was hot enough to burn my skin and turn it red. just the way i liked it. i began to go through my shower routine as normal. the shower glass began to fog and i couldn't see through it anymore.

vinnie's pov

i heard the shower running as i stepped into our bedroom. i was gonna shower so i figured why not save water and fuck around a bit. i missed her and i was craving her touch. skin on skin sounded too good.

i walked into our bathroom and undressed. i could see the shadow of her perfect body through the glass. she was running her hands through her hair. i tried to be as quiet as possible.

i opened the shower door and her eyes opened under the water and she gasped. "baby it's okay it's just me." i laughed as i wrapped my arms around her waist. "holy shit! the water is hot as fuck!" i hissed through my teeth. she just laughed at me. "i'll get used to it." i chuckled as i leaned down to kiss her.

i smiled into the kiss. "i missed you." i mumbled as i leaned back to look at her face. "hand me the soap baby." i smiled widely, closing my eyes making her laugh. she handed me the soap and i poured some into my hand.

i rubbed my hands together and placed them on her torso. she watched my movements closely but she was comfortable. i rubbed my hands over her soft skin. i slid my hands up and ran my thumbs over her nipples, massaging the rest of her breasts. she breathed deeply.

i soaped up the rest of her body then i backed her up into the water. i rubbed my hands over the soap, washing it off of her skin. she closed her eyes and leaned her head back. i took that as an opportunity to kiss her neck. she raised her head a bit and wrapped her arms around my neck. her fingers made their way into my hair. i closed my eyes too.

"jump." i whispered into her ear. she obeyed quickly and i gripped her thighs to hold her against me. i lined myself up with her and pushed all the way in. she moaned loudly and i began thrusting in and out of her at a fast pace. her moans echoed off of the bathroom walls.

we didn't have a reason to be quiet so i let her moans flood the room. i held her against me as the water ran between us. "right there!" she yelled as her head dragged up and down on the tile. i tucked my head into her neck. she crossed her ankles, forcing me to go deeper.

her nails drug down the skin on my back and arms. red marks colored my complexion. her screams were music to my ears. her praises kept me going. her yes sirs and her right theres made me never want to stop. i groaned loudly and she whined.

"vinnie im gonna cum.." she let her mouth gape open. "go ahead baby-fuck-" she released and i felt her walls tighten around me, pushing me over the edge too. "that's my girl.." i left lazy kisses on any skin i could reach and placed her down. she brought her lips up to mine and kissed me again.

we rewashed ourselves and then got out of the shower. i dried her off with a fluffy white towel and kissed her forehead. she did her skin care in her towel and i hugged her from behind. i kissed her cheek and stared at our shapes through the fogged mirror. i reached forward and drew half a heart on the mirror. she reached forward and drew the other half and turned to smile at me. "come on let's go to bed baby i'm tired." i smiled. she nodded with a smile and climbed into bed wearing one of my t-shirts.

"you look so pretty in my clothes angel." i whispered into her ear as i pulled her back into my chest. i kissed her neck until she fell asleep. i kept her close as i drifted off myself.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- did you like it ? 😏

- love youuu i'm going to sleep 😩☝️

- goodnighttt eat, drink, and do what you love because you deserve it <3

782 words