1.1

»»»

Yongsun kicked the door shut. Exhaling deeply. Work had been a torture once again. She was just glad being home now and being able to lay in bed for the rest of the day. Maybe order some food.
Or so she hoped, until the door bell started frantically ringing all of the sudden.

Annoyed, she pushed herself off the door. Taking a breath to calm herself down and swung the door open.
"Yes h-huh?" Her eyes widened. Seeing Seokjin standing there in front her. Arching a brow, he eyed her up and down. A chuckle escaping his lips.
"Since when are you dressing so formally?"
She looked down at her light pink blazer, not finding it that formal at all. "I just came back from work. My actual work. And what are you doing here?" Though she could guess why he had decided to pay her a visit.

And her assumptions got confirmed as soon as she saw him getting a now wrinkled piece of paper out.
"Care to explain?" he asked then. His voice holding some kind of annoyance. "I was worried something happened to you. But you seem to be fine.. I mean, it's alright if you've had enough of me and my random babling. Just.. say it to my face instead of leaving me notes like a school kid."

She folded her arms, looking away. The primary reason she had written him a note was so she didn't have to deal with him face to face and now she has to do it after all. However, he had been right. Even though she hadn't expected him to care so much about her anyway.
"Forget about it, I take it back," she mumbled then, not knowing what exactly to do. Another question popping up. "How do you know where I live anyway?"
He frowned, tilting his head. His longer becoming waves swaying along. "Don't you remember? You told me when I brought you home that night. After the party."
She closed her eyes for a moment, rubbing her temple. "Right. Sorry, I don't remember much after emptying the rest of the wine." She glanced up at him then. "I guess the water and the painkillers where from you as well?"
He nodded shyly, scratching the back of his neck.
"Thank you."
"You're welcome," he muttered and turned around. Ready to make his way down the stairs, when she called out for him.
"Come in," she plainly said then, motioning with her chin inside. For a moment he hesitated, unsure of what to expect but he followed her nonetheless.
"I'm sorry for being a coward by the way," Yongsun admitted then as she went to the living room and sat down on the white couch. To say she felt awful and embarrassed would be an understatement.

Seokjin observed her silently as he took off his backpack. It slowly growing heavy after carrying it around all day long.
"As I said, you can just say if you got bored of me. I almost slipped on your note," he awkwardly chuckled, rubbing his arm.
Making Yongsun shake her head. "I didn't get bored of you. It's just.." He watched her let out a frustrated groan, pinching the bridge of her nose. His eyes growing wide, confused of what he had done to make her react like this. "It's just that you make me break all my rules. And it really makes me disappointed in myself."
"Oh, I almost forgot about those," he laughed under his breath, "What were they again?"
"The rules I have for my hooker clients, Jin," she said rolling her eyes playfully, "And you make me break one after another and I honestly don't know what to do with you. No names, no physical addresses, no personal information.." She paused, glancing at him. "You made me break them all in the very first night."
Scoffing, he folded his arms in front of his broad chest."I didn't ask for your name."
"No, but I saw yours written on the door bell of your apartment, where you took me to. And now you also know my address, after we hung out together."
"If I remember correctly, it was you who dragged me away from the party," he started ranting, "And I had to get your address since you were sleeping on the backseat and I couldn't leave you there. Besides, I didn't purposely find out about your family background. So.."

Dragging out a sigh, she looked around her sparsely furnished living room. A big flatscreen on a sideboard, a few plants next to the balcony door, a coffee table and obviously the couch. She kind of hated it, now that she thought about it. It was too clean, too cold. His had at least some figurines and plushies. Something personal. While hers looked like no one would actually live there.
"And again, thank you for bringing me home.."
"Don't mention it."
A small smirk appearing on her lips then, peeking at him. "Well, since we already broke almost all my rules, I guess we can just continue hanging out. If you still want to." The last part sounded more like a question. Unsure whether he would even still want to. Not that it mattered anyway. Even though there was a part in her that hoped he would still want her to keep him company.

However, Seokjin remained silent. Contemplaiting each option. Truth was he did enjoy her company a lot. However, he didn't feel like making things so complicated for neither her nor him. He understood that she had her rules and it made sense in a job like that. They had surely crossed the line, probably since the beginning.
In his defense though, she hadn't seemed to mind it. Neither did he. 

He took a deep breath then, settling on an option none of them had thought about so far. "Let's stop seeing each other like that then and just.. hang out."
She perked up, glancing at him confused. "You mean like friends?"
He shrugged, looking away. "Yeah why not? I mean, let's be honest, this never was a normal hooker job anyway," he shrugged, "So why not keeping it simple. This way you wouldn't have to break any rules anymore and I wouldn't feel bad for forcing a stranger to keep me company. And since you don't care for the money anyway and did it because you liked talking to me.." A cocky smirk spreading over his lips, recalling her little confession at the pizza parlor.

Yongsun stared at him. Half in awe for having the guts to just be so direct and ask her to be friends, like kids in pre-school. Half in annoyance as he had reminded her of that embarrassing night where she basically turned herself into an open book.
"Fine," she said then with a wide grin, sticking out her hand at him, "Friends?"
He glanced down at it and smiled. It reminded him of the night they had met.
"Friends," he said, shaking it.

And just like that they broke another one of her rules.

»»»