0.2

»»»

It was one of these nights again. These windy nights of New York, where you would prefer stying in your cozy bed instead. However, not someone like her.

Yongsun slept in strangers' bed each night. That was her job. Well, side job to be precise.

New York was a jungle after all and there would always be lovers wanted. It was strange to accept it like this, but she did. She did it more or less, because she wanted to after all. She wasn't forced or in need. There wasn't anyone out there, for who she would stop doing it either. No one cared for what she wanted anyway. So she stopped caring about what others wanted as well.

She made her way down the dark and empty streets of Hunts Point, New York's neighbourhood for business like hers. Her black overknees making noises on the silent ground. Hugging her long leather coat closer to her body as a light summer breeze blew. While walking down to her spot at the main street, she occasionally crossed paths with others like her. Some leaning against the walls and chatting while waiting for clients. Others leaning through car windows and flirting. Sometimes they would exchange some nods with her, sometimes they would ignore her. She was fairly new in that part of the neighborhood, so not a lot of her 'colleagues' knew her yet. Just another pretty face among others.

Yongsun was glad she didn't have any friends at this place though. She didn't want anyone to know her or her background. Otherwise this would quickly become Hell's Kitchen for her. Someone like her taking away their clients? -Bad idea. 

Even though to be fair, she wasn't taking away that many clients. She was quite picky because she could. She could more or less choose who she wanted to get her body. The others usually didn't have the privilege. They had to accept almost anyone who came, though of course they would refuse as well if a guy gave them weird vibes.

And obviously none of the few actual friends she had, knew anything about her side job either. They only knew she had one. That was all. That was all she allowed them to know.

Whatever she did, she did because she wanted to. But none of them would understand that.

It was the feeling of indipendence which she liked the most. And obviously the fun. Instead of Tinder she met them on the street. She could decide who was good enough for her. It wasn't about the money. The money was just a bonus. One or two guys per week would be enough.

It was the feeling of tiredness that led her to this part. Tired of her surroundings telling her what to do with herself and what not.

Of course, it was also a dangerous 'hobby' she had chosen, but she usually measured people correctly and nothing had happened -until now. And if she ever happened doing a mistake after all, she could still use her self-defense skills if needed. No, Yongsun wasn't afraid. She was cautious, but not afraid.

The cold wind caused her tightening her black coat around her petite body even more. Summer nights were never warm in a city like this.

After awhile, the girl finally reached the main street and walked it a bit down. No cars could be seen yet. She sighed and leaned against a brick wall near the crossroads. Sooner or later someone had to come this way. It was the only way if you wanted to return to the city.

And she was right. After some minutes of waiting a black car stopped at the red light. She arched a brow. It looked expensive. She could tell apart genuine and fake expensive things. It came with experience. To be honest, it wasn't a rare view for her. It was pretty rare for that part of the city though. Rich guys didn't show up there often. They usually got their needs from expensive escort ladies. To be honest, she wasn't keen about some old guy. She preferred ones about her age, of course. Nevertheless, curiosity caught her and she walked closer to it, trying to catch a glimpse of the driver. And much to her surprise, it was a young guy. She couldn't see more due to the lack of light though. Only some of his face features, caught by the streetlamps. And she liked what she saw.

With a deep breath she walked up to the passenger's side. The guy didn't seem to notice her, since he nervously stared at the traffic lights. Was he afraid?

This place wasn't one to be afraid of, Yongsun thought, laughing under her breath. Rather one to be ashamed of. But maybe she could take away the fear of him, while earning some extra money. So she carefully knocked at the window, seeing him wincing a bit at the sudden sound. He slowly turned his face towards her then. She smiled and waved with her fingers, waiting for him to make a move.

"Hey, pretty. You want some company?" she asked sweetly, when he cranked down the window. She lightly cocked her head then as her eyes wandered from his eyes, to his lips and back to his eyes, which were just widely staring at her, blinking. To say his reaction didn't confuse her would be a lie. She had to admit though that he wasn't the worst looking one out of all her clients. More the opposite, he was cute. 

After a moment of hesitation he finally nodded, making her smile and she opened the door, sliding into the passenger's seat.

The light turned green then, but he didn't drive away. He was nervously tapping his fingers on the steering wheel instead. Lost in thought. She quietly giggled at his anxiously seeming behaviour. 

"W-why are you laughing?" he asked. A nervous laughter escaping his lips.

She continued giggling. "You haven't done this before, have you?"

He bit his buttom lip, shaking his head. Her laugh died down and she just smirked at him. Praying he wasn't one of those handsome psychos, she gently placed her hand on his leg, leaning closer. "This won't last long. I promise," she whispered.

He remained silent for a moment. Peeking at her with a shy smile. "W-would it be okay if.." he started. His brown eyes leaving her. Yongsun quietly observed him, while he was struggling finding words. It was quite interesting for her to see a rich guy who wasn't smug and conceited for once. God knew how many of those she had already met in her life to know what she was talking about. However, this guy didn't seem to be like that on the first glance. Maybe she had been wrong and he wasn't wealthy after all though.

"If what?" she asked then with a soft voice, wondering what he was trying to ask her. She knew some people had weird kinks, so she was mentally preparing herself for this being the case there as well. So his answer surprised her even more. 

"If we didn't.. well, sleep with each other?" It sounded more like a question, but it still took her aback. If he didn't want sex then what did he want? "Sure. You're the one paying after all," she shrugged and leaned back in her seat. "What else could you want from someone like me though?"

"I just need someone to talk to," he quietly said then, not daring to look her in the eyes.

She furrowed her brows first, not fully understanding but she nodded nevertheless. Not being disappointed about her not having to sleep with him and still getting money.

"It's alright. I can still be your private affair."

»»»