1.2

»»»

It was pouring outside. The grey sky looking threatening over the tall buildings. Seokjin sighed, standing up from his couch. He wasn't a big fan of storms. Especially not when living on the last floor.

So he decided to distract himself and instead focus back on the new script that had been given to them last week. After reading, underlining and taking notes for about an hour, he looked up from his desk. The weather not having calmed down. It had at least stopped raining though. Even though the passing hour tinted the sky in an even darker shade of grey now.

The door bell suddenly rang then, interrupting the silence. He frowned, not expecting anyone but went to check nevertheless. His lips curling up when peeking through the door viewer.
"I'm still not used seeing you in normal clothes," he chuckled when opening the door to Yongsun.
She was wearing a simple sweater and jeans. Quite the contrast to all the other times he had seen her, where she was either in her hooker outfit or an extravagant party dress.

The girl furrowed her brows at his remark. A smirk spreading over her lips then as she brushed past him. Putting her seeping umbrella on the side. "I could continue coming in my satin dresses and leather skirts if you want, but that wouldn't really suit an amicable meeting. Don't you think?"
His lips parted, not knowing what to say. Feeling his cheeks turning pink along with his ears.
"What are you doing here anyway?" he asked then, changing topics. He hadn't seen her in over a week and her suddenly standing in front of his door like that surprised him.
"I was close by, visiting my sister," she said then, taking a seat at the kitchen counter, "Didn't you see my text?"
His eyes widened. Instantly rushing to his bedroom where his phone was laying on his desk. And indeed, there was a text message from her. From half an hour ago.
"I assume you didn't," he heard her from the other room.
He laughed out, scratching his head. "Sorry, I was studying," he said, going back to her. Seeing her brows rising. "Oh, are you busy right now? I can leave."
"It's alright," he smiled, "I'm done for today anyway. My brain feels like melting." 
She nodded, propping her cheeks on her fists.
"I'm hungry. Are you hungry?" he asked then, watching her head perk up. Nodding vigorously. "Yes! But you think anyone would deliver with that weather?"

He shrugged, walking to the other side of the counter. "Or I can just quickly cook something."
She stared at him wide-eyed. "You can cook?"
He laughed, slightly confused at her reaction. "Yeah, why?"
"I don't know.. I hardly know any wealthy person who cooks for themselves. I had to learn since, you know, I don't like depending on others. But otherwise.."
"But Yong," he smirked then, leaning over the counter. His face close to hers as he arched a brow. "Thought you'd already know I'm not like most wealthy people you know."
She held his gaze, letting out a small laugh under her breath. "Almost forgot."
He straightened himself. Starting looking through the cupboards to check if he even had enough ingredients. "You eat Korean food, right?"
"Sure. Though I don't know that many dishes to be honest.."
Shaking his head, he sighed. "I have to show you so many good ones then."
"Are you even a good cook? Or does your food get all burnt?" she teased then. Making him huff audibly. "For your information, I don't only look extraordinarily good, I also cook extraordinarily well," he grinned smugly, "And I can prove it."
Yongsun couldn't help but laugh out at his extraordinary self-praise. Then again, he wasn't lying. "You sure are confident," she grinned back then. Seeing him standing up, his arms stuffed with all kinds of things. They almost slipped from his grip, but he luckily put them down on the counter in time. "I'll make something easy now though. So we won't starve."

She hummed in agreement, watching him get out a large bowl. Putting one ingredient after another in. Sugar, flour, water, kimchi. She knew that one. "I ate that a lot as a kid."