0.3

»»»

"So where are we heading to.. to talk?"
Emptiness was spreading over the streets that night as Seokjin's car headed back to Manhatten, trying to escape the possible danger which was hiding in every corner of this part of New York.

Stopping in front of another red light, he let out a deep, but silent sigh.

He ran a hand through his longer becoming hair, before placing it back on the steering wheel. His grip tight. He still wasn't sure what the hell he was doing.
"..I'm not sure, actually."
Yongsun's brows rose as she gave him a questioning look.
"What does 'I'm not sure' mean?"

"I guess it means that I'm not sure," he shrugged, patiently waiting for the traffic light to turn green again.

She exhaled and turned her attention back to their surroundings. Only to peek at him from the corner of her eyes. His expression telling her he had calmed down by now compared to when she had first laid eyes on him.

He seemed to be the type of guy who worried a lot or easily. At least that was the expression she got. Maybe he grew up not having to worry about anything, so now every little unknown thing would scare him.
However, maybe she was wrong after all. Maybe she was just misjudging him. Maybe this guy, whatever his name was, wasn't like the other rich guys she knew.

Should she ask for his name?

No.

Yongsun had rules. Mainly to protect herself, but also her clients. One of those were to never learn anything private from a client. This also went the other way around.
That was for normal clients, though. This guy wasn't a normal one. He didn't want what usually everyone wanted from her.

Slowly taller buildings and skyscrapers appeared on each side of the road. Their windows and glass facades reflecting their passing car and blurry streetlights. Neon lights, the cracks in the pavement luring her away. Yongsun only now realising where he was driving to.

"We're in Manhatten," she stated unimpressed.

"Uhm yeah," was all he said, turning into another street. He glanced at the brunette beside him. She was sunk in her seat. The long coat she was wearing and which was only loosely held together by a belt, being slightly opened. Her bare shoulder peeking through, covered by a thin strap of the dress she was wearing underneath. His eyes wandered back to the road. The Central Park being seen in the distance. 

After awhile the car stopped in front of a gate. Her brown irises widening. She knew that building. It was one of the most expensive apartments buildings of the whole upper Eastside. Her head turned to the guy next to her, seeing he had cranked down the the window to type in a code on a small board. So he was indeed rich. 

That wasn't good now that she thought about it.

Trying to keep her cool as the car drove inside. She got out, following him to the elevator. Seeing him pressing the button for the last floor. Penthouse. Her eyes low, not noticing him peeking at her every now and there. He had seemed calm to her, but in reality he was a mess on the inside.

"Vivaldi.."she mumbled then. Interrupting his train of thoughts. He frowned when realising what she meant. The elevator music. "I guess so," he said, not being sure. Sliding his hands in his pockets. It surprised him. Not because of what she was. Rather because it was classic music and well, who was listening to that nowadays?  "How do you know?" For a moment it seemed she was taken aback, but her expression quickly changed.

She shrugged nonchalantly, leaning back while folding her arms in front of her chest. The slick material sliding from her other shoulder as well. "Happened to hear it somewhere." He simply hummed, not thinking much about it.