1.9

»»»

A light shiver caused Yongsun to wake up. Her head feeling like a hammer hitting against her skull. Slowly she opened an eye. The room was still quite dark. The sky outside a deep light blue. The sun preparing to rise soon, she could tell.

She squeezed her eyes shut again, turning around. Something hard underneath her making her shift uncomfortably. Confused her fingers started gliding over the uneven surface. Realising it was moving up and down underneath her cheek. Propping herself with one hand, she sat up. Recognizing Seokjin's silhouette in the faint lighting.

They were laying on the floor, on the big pillows they had used to sit some hours ago. His arms still around her, just like she remembered.

Tiredness overtook her then and she fell back on his chest. Snuggling into his t-shirt, when the low temperature of the dawn made her shiver all over again. With a dragged sigh and a heavy head she stood up. Shaking the sleeping guy.
"Jinnie, stay up," she sleepily demanded and shook him again. Only earning a groan of him. "Come, let's go to bed."
Without objecting he slowly stood up. Yongsun wasn't sure if he had actually heard her or not as his eyes were closed and he rather looked like sleepwalking. So she took his hand in hers and frisked through the dark, somehow managing to find the way to her bed. Gently pushing him onto it, she followed and laid down next to him. Pulling the covers over them, she felt herself still shaking lightly. And without thinking much in her half-sleeping state, she shifted towards him. Falling back asleep in his arms.

Hours passed and the sun eventually came out. Tinting the sky a lighter and lighter shade of blue.
It was around noon when Seokjin woke up with a groan. Even though his hangover wasn't as severe as it has only been three bottles of soju - and he managed drinking four- he still head a light headache.
Rubbing his eyes with one hand, he tried to turn around. Something heavy laying on his arm though, preventing him from doing so.
Blinking a few times to get adjusted to the light, he came across Yongsun's sleeping face right in front of him. Peacefully breathing in and out. And for a moment he was simply staring at her. Confused.

She looked incredibly cute. Her cheeks still slightly tinted pink due to the alcohol in her system.
He wasn't sure how they had ended up in her bed, nor being able to remember all details from last night. However, judging from the fact they were both still wearing their clothes, he assumed nothing more than the kiss had happened.

Thinking about it, a kiss was kind of a big deal as well. Especially for her, as far as his memory allowed him to remember. She wouldn't kiss strangers. She wouldn't kiss someone she didn't have genuine feelings for. That thought made him actually smile. A kiss meant more to her than sex.

He tried raising his torso then. At least as much as the sleeping girl on his arm allowed him to. In search for a clock to tell him the time. Finding the one on her nightstand. 11:43am.

He internally groaned then. Eyes falling on the girl next to him, he pursed his lips. Slowly, he started pulling his arm out. Doing his best not to wake her up.
She suddenly started shifting though, making him freeze. A frown spreading over her face before she turned around. Releasing his arm, like she knew.

With a deep breath he carefully stood up, leaving the room quietly. Going straight to the kitchen to drink some water as his throat felt like having wandered through a desert.
He drank one glass after another when suddenly hearing the bedroom door open. The sound of fast and heavy footsteps on the floor.
And just in that moment, the corner of his eye caught Yongsun running down the corridor in front of the kitchen door.
Only for the loud thud of a door being slammed echo through the silence.

His brows rose peeking into the corridor. Walking to the bathroom door, he knocked on it worriedly. "Yong? Are you alright?"
"No! I feel like dying," he heard her whine then, followed by the flush of the toilet. Her clearly not handling the three bottles as well as him.
"Is your hangover that bad?"
For a few seconds he didn't hear anything. Wondering if she fell asleep when the door swung open. Making him take a step back.