2.4

»»»

Seokjin blinked, trying getting adjusted to the light coming from the window. It was Sunday and way too early to get woken up by sunlight. In his opinion at least. However, apparently not in Yongsun's, as he caught her sitting in front of her dressing table. She was wearing nothing but her underwear while watching herself in the reflection of the mirror. Her hands trying and failing to tie her long curls into a bun.
He saw her frustrated pout before giving up. Her waves flowing back down.

"It's way too early, but I can't complain about the view," he chuckled while rubbing his tired eyes. Making her jump a little in her seat by his voice breaking the serene silence.
"Did I wake you up?" she worriedly asked, looking over her shoulder. "I tried being as quiet as possible."
"It wasn't you, but the sun."
Her eyes widened and she giggled. "Ah yeah.. we forgot to lower the blinds last night." There had been too busy doing other things after all, totally forgetting about them. "And I didn't want to wake you up by doing it now.. Seems I failed either way."
"It's alright," he smiled and sat up. Stretching himself as the sheets slid down his bare torso. "Why are you getting ready anyway?"
She sighed. "I have to go to my parents later, remember?" Pausing, she turned around in her chair. Facing him with an arched brow. "And don't you have your rehearsal today as well?"
He nodded, letting himself fall back to his pillow. Snuggling into his sheets. "In the afternoon, yes."

Yongsun observed him for a moment before walking to the bed. He had just woken up and was still in a drowsy mood. Making him look incredibly cute she thought as she laid down next to him. Burrowed her face in the crook of his neck as her arm wrapped around his torso.
"I don't wanna go to my parents," she mumbled against his warm skin, "I wanna stay in bed with you instead."
Letting out a small laugh, he also wrapped his arm around her. Eyes still closed. "Then don't go. Stay here with me," he said, "Why do you have to see them today?"

"I don't know," she groaned, "Dad called in a family meeting to talk with us about some things."
He just hummed. Caressing her arm. Her skin cool against his. "I can drive you there, if you want."
"Or we just stay here like this."
He peeked at her, smirking. "I don't mind. Don't feel like going to the rehearsal anyway.." He let out a deep sigh then. "But it's the final one before the actual performance.. I have to go.."

"When's the performance again?"

"Tomorrow, 8pm."

She nodded and abruptly sat up. His arm gliding down from her shoulder. "I'll have time to change my clothes after work then," she smiled.

He glanced at her for a moment, squeezing his eyes shut again. "I'm actually nervous of you being there," he admited and laughed out. Half-jokingly, half-seriously. Making her eyes widening in confusion. "Huh why? Shouldn't you be used acting in front of others?"
"I am. But there's a difference between strangers and you. I don't care about embarrassing myself in front of strangers.."
Yongsun looked at his closed eyes and flustered cheeks. Huffing audibly then. "That's dumb. I should be one of the last persons you'd fear doing that."
"Technically, you're right," he said then, opening one eye to look at her. She was still pouting and it was adorable. "But I wanna impress you after all and show a bit off with my skills."
She couldn't help but let out a giggle. "You're a total idiot, you know that?" Her bright grin making him smile as well.
"I know. But at least I'm a handsome idiot."

»»»

Seokjin's car stopped in front of the mansion's gate -or what Seokjin preferred to call it: the castle. He always joked that it looked like one of those crazy houses celebrities lived in and did house tours of. And Yongsun didn't like to admit it, but it indeed looked like coming straight out of MTV Cribs from the outside. It just didn't have any pools of colorful balls or a room just for funny hats, like some of the celebrity houses did.
There was a room for her mum's porcelain figurines though, so maybe it was similar enough after all.