2.3

»»»

Seokjin didn't understand his girlfriend sometimes.

1. Yongsun would always laugh about his lame jokes. Although he knew she didn't always find them funny or didn't even get them. She still laughed though, which made him happy.

2. Sometimes she would absent-mindedly stare somewhere. Only to then abruptly shake her head and frown or smile. Always making him wonder about what she had thought about.

3. To her friend's wedding, she was wearing her hair up in a bun. Even though she had told him once she wouldn't like that. As her hair was so long the bun would end up too big. However, now it suddenly didn't matter since it would suit her dress.

4. After arriving at the church, she would occasionally take his hand and squeeze it tightly out of nowhere. Like she was afraid of something or someone. A frown on her face, looking around among the other guests.
But when he asked if something was wrong, she only shook her head and smiled: "No."

5. She was her usual cheerful and happy self while being around her friends. Teasing Gabriella in the backroom while helping her getting prepared. However, later when the ceremony started, he could see tears in the corners of her eyes when her friend was standing in front of the altar. Trying to secretly wipe them away with her fingers, she turned away. He didn't understood why she was crying. But he still held her hand and offered her a tissue, which she surprisingly accepted without saying anything.

6. She was also very good in recognising classical overtures. Even if he had never seen her actually listening to any classical music. He had noticed it from the first night they had met.

They were walking through thr Four Seasons Hotel, where the celebration was taking place at. Ans once again she recognized one that was playing at the reception of the wedding.
"Mozart," she randomly mumbled while passing by the band. And he just glanced at her, not replying as he knew it was like a reflex she had. Sometimes not even realising she was saying it out loud.

7. She would take the lead while they were dancing under the dim colorful lights in the flower-decorated ball room. However, whenever a slower song started playing, she wrapped her arms around him. Resting her head on his chest. Allowing him to take the lead and sway her to the rhythm.

8. She also didn't seem happy at all when spotting her sister sitting at a table among the other guests. First he didn't understand, but then he did. She hadn't told her about him either. And he didn't get why. The two were close after all.

"W-what are you doing here?"
"I came instead of mum and dad," her sister shrugged, "They had to fly over to Boston and asked me to come instead. And.. who's that handsome guy? I think I know you from somewhere." Her question clearly directed to Seokjin standing behind her younger sister. Eyeing him up and down. And he could sense Yongsun tensing up in front of him. Only to soon relax again. A smile appearing on her lips as she looked up at him before facing her sister.
"This is Jin. My boyfriend," she simply stated. There was no sign of hesitation or uncertainty in her voice. Even though it first seemed she was.
"Your what? When did that happen? Sorry, I just didn't expect that," Yonghee laughed out and stuck out her hand to him. Not seeming offended by her little sister not telling her anything.
He grabbed her hand then, shaking it. "Nice to meet you," he nodded politely.

9. He also didn't know she was good with children. Only when Yonghee left them with her son as she needed to go to the restrooms, he noticed. Yongsun holding Ryan in her arms and playing with him. A wide grin on her lips whenever the baby reacted to one of her funny faces. She looked happy. And he couldn't help but smile.