Unexpected

Sam and I drove down the busy streets of L.A as we searched for a place to go, both of us desired a bit of adventure today. Sam and I normally never hang out, so this was quite unusual for the both of us, yet we didn't make it seem awkward at all, we just cracked jokes and told stories the entire car ride.

"Do you want to stop and eat? It's lunch time" Sam asked as he looked up at all the restaurants, I nodded my head as my stomach growled, so he pulled over and parked his car. 

We got out of his car and decided to go to into this cute deli. "What do you want Lex?" He asked as he looked up at the many choices. "I'll just have a chicken ceaser wrap with water" I responded as I looked over at him. 

Sam was wearing a black shirt with kakis, and he had a snapback on. His brown eyes were squinted, so he could get a better look at the menu, and he played with with lip ring as he thought. Sam was extremly attractive, in both his looks and personalilty. He never failed to make me smile, even on my worst days.

Sam quickly walked over and ordered for the both of us, and we found a booth to sit in. We began discussing about the digitour he was going on, and he was in the middle of telling me I should make some suprise apperences, when I heard my name being called out.

The voice wasn't very familar, so I thought it was a fan, so I turned around, just to turn back around and sink into my seat. Sam gave me a weird look and I pointed over to a man and his wife, both of which are my parents.

Sam formed his lips into an O as he understood my situation. He began to say something, but the lady behind the counter yelled out that our order was ready. "Stacy I'll be back in a moment" he quickly said, trying to make it seem as if I wasn't who my parents believed I was.

I sighed and sat back up, just to be faced with my fathers face, looking straight down at me. He slid into the seat across from me, with my mother following his moves.

"Someone is sitting there" I rudely spat out, my parents were the last people I wanted to see, they practically disowned me then two years later tried to get me back with some lousy postcard and a necklace.

"Well I don't see anyone" my dad snapped back, and I rolled my eyes at him. "He went to get our food, now if you would please leave." I said as I sat up straight, with a tone in my voice. My dad scoffed and sat back. "Well it's nice seeing you too" he said, and I laughed. 

"This isn't nice at all!" I yelled, then lowerd my voice realizing we were in public. I saw Sam quickly rush back as he heard me raise my voice. He looked confused when he saw two adults sitting in his seat, so I scooted over, giving him a place to sit next to me.

"Sam just ignore the rude couple across from us, lets just eat and leave. We can go to the Hollywood sign and get some cool shots." I said as I turned sideways to face my friend.

I grabbed my sandwich, compeletly ignoring the fact that my parents were right across from me, and began eating. "Alexis honey talk to us" I heard my mom say, her voice sounded desperate, as if she needed me to speak or the world would go crumpling down.

Sam awkwardly looked up at me and I mouthed sorry to him. I felt bad for him due to the fact that the has never met my parents, and this is how he's meeting them. "Who is this boy? Have you already left Kian? I knew it wouldn't last!" My dad said, and I could feel the anger boiling inside if me.

"Am I not allowed to have guy friends? This is Sam, my friend. Kian and I are still dating." I coldly responded. This Sam boy seems like a better kid then Kian, why are you even still with him?" My dad asked.

I saw Sam trying to hold back a laugh when my dad said Sam looks like a better kid, which is completly false due to the fact it was Sam. "I'm with him because I love him" I answered, "and he has gotten my career to where it is now, he brought out the side of me i've never seen, and I kind of love this side because I actually have some self esteem."