A While Later...

-2 MONTHS LATER-

Things have been going good, I found a very nice apartment five minutes away from the O2L house, but spend most of my time there still. I gained 1.5 million subscibers, and I was nominated for the best female youtuber award, I still don't know if I won.

I'm still upset, but I try not to have emotion anymore, which concerns my friends. I don't know, I mean I laugh and smile every now and then, but I usually keep quiet, and don't show much emotion. Kian has tried to get me to see a therpist, but I refuse to go. 

But, of course I can't have my fans knowing I am not happy, so every Monday and Friday I plaster a smile on my face, and film a new video. I mean of course I want to be happy again, but once your dad practiaclly tells you that you are a disapointment, it's kind of hard.

-

I checked the time on my phone, and saw that it was 5pm. Jc, Kian, and Ricky all went to Chicago for a meet and greet, so I couldn't hang out with Kian. I decided to see if Connor and Tyler wanted to go out to eat, and watch a movie.

*group message*

Me: Do you guys want to meet up at Chipotle in 20?

 QueenTyler: Sounds like a good idea! We should watch Annabell after.

Me; YES! Omg I have been dying to see it.

ConnieFrannie: Sound good to me, but I might run out of the movie theater screaming

I laughed at Connor's text, and decided to get ready. It was currently October, which ment Fall, but not for California. It was 88 degrees outside, so I decided to wear jean shorts, Niravana t-shirt, and my white converse. 

I then went to the bathroom where I applied my make up, and starighted my hair. I checked the time to see it was time to go, so I grabbed my phone, purse, and keys, then headed out the door.

-

Once I reached my destination, I saw Connor and Tyler walking in, so I quickly got out of my car and ran up to them, which resulted in Connor screaming cause he got scared. "Lex! I thought you were some crazy fan who was going to murder me!" He said, Tyler laughed, and of course I found in hilarous, my feelings and emotions were all bottled up and put away, so I just let out a small giggle.

We got our food and sat down, I listened to Connor and Tyler talk about Tyler's podcast, and what they were doing for Thanksgiving. I said a few things here and there, but I generally stayed quiet... Like usual. After 10 minutes, Tyler looked up at me and frowned.

"Girl I don't know what I have missed in the past two months of not seeing you, but obviously something because you have barely said a word!" He said " And at Vidcon we couldn't figure out how to make you shut up!" I smiled and shook my head. "Nothing, I just got in a bit of a huge fight with my dad, which results in me living in an apartment now." I replied. 

Connor and Tyler just stared at me for a second. "Ok Lex we really need to talk about this because you have been acting like this for a while now." Connor said, " Lex, you have been so quiet, you barely smile, laugh, or show any emotion what so ever. I can even tell in your Youtube videos sometimes that you are just painting a smile on for the video, and then washing in off right when the camera stops recording."

I look down at my hands, "I'm just a little sad, it's fine" I answered. Tyler put his arm around me and squeezed my shoulder. "Alexis Rose Sharp I want you to listen to me." Tyler began saying.

"We are going to watch Annabell, and you are going to scream and pee your pants, after wards, we are going back to my house and recording funny videos, and your smile will be genuine, not fake. Then, when Kian comes back you will be your old self and he wont be worried anymore. Ok?" I smiled a little about the fact of how much these two boys seem to care about me, "Ok" I replied. "Now lets go watch a creepy ass movie!" Connor said as he jumped out of his seat and ran out of the restaurant, causing Tyler to run after him.

I sighed and let out a laugh, it was a real laugh, which made me feel good to let out a real emotion. Hopefully I will be my old self again soon, because I sure as hell miss the old me.

--

-----

--------

Just a little filler.

I didn't want to explain alot, so I just fast forwarded 2 months, so its October now,

Don't forget to follow, vote, and comment!