Dreams and nightmares

-Lexi's POV-

Two months, it's been two months since the last time I talked to Kian. Two months since I was alone, and two months since I thought my life was crashing down before my eyes

But it didn't turn out like how I thought it would. I thought I'd be alone, no friends to talk to, and living all by myself. I thought that I would be shutting people out, and I thought that my youtube channel was doomed for after I realized I hadn't posted in ages.

Instead of all that, I am far from being alone, i'm actually the happiest i've ever been. Also, I moved in with Andrea, we've become inseparable. I'm still friends with everyone I use to be friends with, and my youtube channel is close to 2 million.

I'm on top of the world right now, going on tour with digi, walking the carpet at huge award shows, and guest starring in hit tv shows that one could only dream of being on.

I thought that my life was over after Kian, I thought that I would have nothing left. But instead I was given everything I could dream of. I forgot about him, barely even remembering the amazing times we shared.

I thankfully moved on quickly, and I'm turning my dreams into my reality, which is the best feeling in the world.

"Lex everyone is waiting for us at the beach, lets get a move on it!" I hear Andrea yell from downstairs, taking me away from my thoughts. I quickly grab everything and hurry downstairs, joining her just as she sat in the car to leave without me.

"You wouldn't have dared to leave without me" I gasped as I sat in the passenger seat. "Try me" she says with a wink, and I laugh. "Lets just go, I can practically hear Jack whining about how late we are" I say, and we both laugh.

"Ether that or someone messed up his artsy photo he tried to take" she responds, and we laugh even harder.

She pulls out of the driveway and I could already get the feeling that today was going to be fucking awesome.

-KIAN'S POV-

Two months, two entire months since I fucked up, and lost the best thing that has ever happened to me. Two months since i've been alone, and two months since I saw my life crashing down before my eyes.

Things have only gone downhill, I became careless, and rude. Because I have no one to impress. People are noticing too, they are seeing my horrible behavior. Not only the people around me, but the fans.

Comment after comment is asking me why i've downgraded and become such an ass, comment after comment is telling me what a fuck up I am. Even though I still get a lot of support, there is that small portion noticing my change, and I hate it.

I hate the person I've become so fucking much, but I have nothing and no one to be good for anymore.

I've made new friends, they somewhat influence me and turned me into this different person. My old friends drifted away, they are still here for me, just not the way they use to.

I can tell they are over me, I can tell that they are done trying to control my reckless behavior and horrible attitude. They've outgrown trying to parent me all the time. They've given up on me.

I started spending less time out, because knowing my self i'd probably get arrested for doing something i'm not suppose to. Jc tries to get me out of the house, and I go sometimes, but most of the time I decline his many offers.

I see her all over the place, she is practically the fucking face of youtube now. She's been traveling the world to do all types of tours, interviews, and all that shit. It doesn't even surprise me anymore when her face pops up on my tv. 

She is living her biggest dream while I am living my biggest nightmare.

My door opened, snapping me out of my thoughts. I look up to see Ricky at my door, and I just stare at him, waiting for him to say why he decided to come into my room in his bathing suit.

"What do you want to go swimming in my bathtub? Because there is a pool just downstairs. I'll show you if you can't find it" my mouth says before my mind can think. I mentally curse at my unfiltered mouth and sigh.

"Sorry" I mumble, and Ricky nods his head. "We are going to the beach" he announces, and I stare at him confused.

"Thanks for telling me?" I ask, and he sighs as he walks over to my dresser and opens a drawer. "Ricky have you heard of this thing called privacy?" I ask, but he tunes me out as he searches through my things.

He pulls out a pair of black swimming trunks and throws it at me. "We are going to the beach" he repeats. "And that is a command, not an option" he adds on, and I roll my eyes as I stand up.

"Well leave so I can change" I say, and he leaves my room as he mumbles how rude I am. I don't fight back because I know he is right.

Once I finish changing I walk downstairs to see Jc, Ricky, and Trevor sitting at the table. "Well if you are forcing me to go out, then get up" I say as I grab an apple and walk towards the door.

They all look at each and stand up as they follow me outside and into Jc's car.

"Where's Sam?" I ask, as soon as I notice he isn't with us. The three boys share a glance and Trevor clears his throat. "Um he's hanging out with Lexi and some other people today" Jc says as he pulls out of the driveway.

I sigh and close my eyes, preventing myself from letting my anger out on my best friends. "Kian let's just try and have a good time today, like the old days." Ricky says, and Trevor nods in agreement.

"You need to let go of it man, lets not sulk about the past, ok?" Trevor asks and I groan as I nod in agreement.

Once we reach the beach I grab all of our stuff and set it up where we usually do. As I looked around at the clear skies, and took notice on how amazing of a day it was, I felt more relaxed then before.

The other boys joined me and we talked for a while, just sitting in the sand. I had missed talking to them a lot, and I'd enjoy it way more if the group of people a few yards away from us would stop being so annoying.

They looked about our age, 4 girls and 4 guys. Some of them were throwing the volleyball back and forth while the others sat in the sand. I groaned in annoyance once they bursted out into laughter, yet again.

A few minutes later, a ball hit Trevor's back, and he picked it up as we heard a few laughs from the same group. one of them began walking towards us and I close my eyes to try and relax again.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry! Wait, Trevor? I thought you were busy today!" The girl says, and my heart stops. I open one of my eyes to see Ricky, Trevor, and Jc at loss of words, and they all stared back and forth between Lexi and I.

"Wait what?" She asks as she turns her direction towards me, and she almost faints at the sight of seeing me. The happiness that I saw and heard from her a few minutes ago drains from her as she takes in my presence.

She stares at me as I stare at her. She looks fucking gorgeous. Her light brown hair is longer, just as her waist even though it is wavy. Her blue bikini complements her skin, and she just looks overall more healthy then she did before. She looks way more fit, and her cheeks are full, well were full of color.

She coughs for a few seconds then looks back at me. "Um I'm, well I'll just.. It was nice seeing you guys. I should... I should go back to my group, they um... They need this uh, the ball." She stumbles on her words and quickly turns around to return to her group.

When I look over I realize I know all the faces there. Andrea, Jenn, Lauren, Jack, Sam, Troye, and Connor. They were all staring at me, speechless.