Did it hurt?

- Few hours later-

When Kian and I got back to the house, we saw some cars parked in the driveway. " Jc must have gotten bored and invited people over." Kian says as we walk into the house.

When we got into the living room, we saw a bunch of people like Jenn, Lia, Jack, Dom, Sam, Trevor, Andrew, Lauren Arden, Cameron, Nash, and of course in the corner was Andrea. I looked over in the kitchen to see Connor and Ricky ordering food.

" Lexi!" Jenn yelled as she tackled me with a hug. "Hi!" I replied as I hugged her back, "I haven't seen you since Vidcon I missed your face" She said laughing. I laughed along and released her.

" Hi guys" I said waving to everyone. they all waved back, I walked over and sat inbetween Nash and Dom, and Kian went to talk to Jc and Cameron who were trying to find a movie to watch. " Lex nice to see you!" Nash said as he pulled me into a hug, " You too Nash!" I responded as I hugged him back.

" Sup loser" Dom said as I let go of Nash. " Hey dumbie" I replied as I pushed him over. " No need to be violent!" He said as he pushed me back. I laughed and stood up to go see what Lia was up to, but Dom grabbed my arm and pulled me back down.

" What the hell was that for" I asked, " What is it like between you and Andrea? You guys don't seem like you like each other that much." He said quietly. I looked over at Andrea who was talking to Arden and I rolled my eyes. " We don't exactly like each other, but we never got to know each other because she I guess has always hated me." I answered back.

" Shes such a loser, she use to be really nice and shit, but all of a sudden one day she became a total bitch." Dom said, I laughed and looked at her again. " Why is she even here if no one likes her?" I asked, " Because we are all friends with Jenn, Lauren, and Arden who are friends with her, so  wherever they go, she goes." I nod my head to show that I understand and stand up, " I'm going to go see what Lia's up to" I said.

I looked around and didn't see Lia anywhere, so I assumed that she went upstairs to fix her make up or something. " Lexi come here" Jack yelled, I looked over at him to see him wearing a black v-neck, black jeans, and black converse. Jack's hair was quiffed up like usual and he was looking at his phone. I would be lying if I were to say he wasn't attractive, but of course he wasn't as attractive as Kian.

" What do you want from me" I asked as I walked over and took his phone so he would look at me. " I just want someone to talk too" he replied, I laughed and sat down next to him. I looked down and saw I was still wearing the croptop and shorts. " Jack come help me find a new outfit to wear" I said as I got up, " Alrighty, but I'm not that good at fashion" he replied, and we walked upstairs.

When we reached my room, I went into the closet and started looking my clothes. " So you live here and you have an apartment?" Jack asked as he layed down on my bed. " Yah, but im mostly here, my apartment is mostly for storage." I replied. I grabbed a white croptop and a leather black jacket, then I went to my drawer and grabbed a pair of black jeans.

" I'll be right back, I'm going to change" I said, and went into the bathroom. I quickly changed and walked back out. "Looks good Lex!" Jack said, "Thank you!" I replied, and layed down on my bed next to him.

" Won't Kian get mad at you for laying down next to me? He seems to get jelous over the smallest things" Jack said, " He gets over protictive sometimes, but it's out of love." I respond looking at my phone.

" Shit we have been up here for like 30 minutes we should go back down." Jack said as he got up, I put my arms out to have him help me up, "bitch pick yourself up" He said as he smacked my hand down. I laughed and rolled off the bed.

We walked downstairs to see Connor, Ricky, Jc, Trevor, and Sam all huddled up whispering, Connor looked up at me and quickly whispered something, then they all looked at me.

"What?" I asked as I looked at them, Jack still standing next to me, but he was on his phone. " Um why were you guys upstairs?" Sam asked, Jack looked up and we looked at each other confused, " Um I wanted to change and I asked Jack to come help me pick out an outfit for me cause he wasn't doing anything. What else would we do?" I asked, all the boys looked at each other, and I realised what they thought was happening. "EW NO!" Jack and I yelled at the same time.

" I would never do that to Kian, and plus, I don't see Lex like that at all, I see her as family." Jack said, " Same, I see Jack as family, and why would I cheat on Kian?" I asked.

They all looked at each other, " Ok yeah sorry for assuming that, but when Kian was asking where you were Andrea told him that she saw you kiss Jack and take him upstairs." Jc said, " And then he got mad, and walked out, we haven't seen him since." I looked at them in shock.

" And why the hell did he believe his crazy ex who hates Lexi?" Jack asked, he was clearly upset. They all shrugged, " good question... I have no idea" Trevor replied.

I groaned and started walking towards the door, but I heard Andrea laugh, and it mad me cringe. I hated her, I thought we would be able to become friends, and that she was just in a bad mood lately, but this drew the line.

Before I walked out, I walked over to Andrea. " Hey Andrea quick question" I said, " what?" She asked with an annoyed voice. " Did that hurt?" I asked, " did what hurt?" She asked. Then I slapped her straight across the face with my left hand, which had three rings out in. " That." I answered, and walked out the front door smiling.

Now it was time to find Kian.

--

-----

--------

Oh damn Lexi got sass

Everything has been all lovey dovey lately, so I decided to add a plot twist.

I'll update again I think Sunday.

Oh and Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!