"It's October 3rd"

I told Kian everything that had happened in the past 3 hours of my life, and just like Connor, he listen to everything I said, not ever taking his eyes off of me, and when I finished talking, he pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead.

" Lex we will find you an apartment near by, and you will always have my house as your house." He said, stil hugging me " But you can stay here as long as your heart desires." I kissed Kian, and laid back onto my bed. " Ugh my life is one mess after another" I mumbled.

Kian laid down next to me, "Do you know what makes anyone feel better?" He asked, I raised an eyebrow " Mean Girls and pizza?" I said unsurely. " Ding ding ding! We have a winner!" He said as he stood up. "RICKY MEAN GIRLS MARATHON!" Kian yelled, and 3 seconds later we heard footsteps running down the stairs "OMG YES I'M PUTTING THE MOVIE IN!" He shouted back, causing me to laugh.

"Now, I think I deserve a kiss" Kian said, " Not until you order pizza" I replied, as I walked out the door. "But.." Kian pouted, I just laughed and ran downstairs to see Lia, Jc, Connor, and Ricky all sitting infront of the tv. " Mean Girls!" Connor says, pointing to the tv.

"I know Connie" I giggled, as I sat inbetween him and Jc. "I want food" Lia whined as she looked up at Jc, "Kiki is ordering pizza" I said, and Lia smiled, "Yay!" She replied. " Lia, Lexi, you know I love you both, but please shut the fuck up because the movie is starting" Connor said, which made all of us burst out into even more laughter.

-

We all watched the movie, and Kian joined us towards the middle. "It's October 3rd" We all said in unison, which made us burst into fits of giggles. And during the entire movie, Connor and I were leaning on to one another make the other person to fall, but we just ended up laughing everytime.

"PIZZA IS HERE!" Ricky said as he got up to answer the door. 2 seconds later he walked back with wide eyes, "Um that's not the pizza man... It's a scary looking rich man... Is it your dad Lex?" He said quietly, so the man at the door couldn't hear.

"Shit... " I said as I stood up, "Wait what happened with your dad?" Jc whispered, "I'll tell you guys later... If I live" I answered,  "ALEXIS ROSE SHARP ARE YOU IN THERE?" I hear my dad yell, which caused me to hide behind the door. "Um who?" Lia answered back.

I heard footsteps come into the living room, "Where the hell is my daughter, she doesn't need to be hanging out with you alll, you are all bad influences to her" He said firmly. "I actually think we are amazing influences on her, she has become much more confidante with her self" I heard a voice say, I think it was Connor's, "I agree" I hear Jc say.

"And who the hell do you think you kids are?" My dad asked, "Um my name is Connor Franta sir, and this is Lia, Jc, RIcky, and Kian" He answered. "You, you're Kian?" My dad asks, I could tell by his voice this wasn't going to end well. "Y-yes sir" Kian replied nervously.

" Oh my, what the hell is my beautiful, amazing, talented daughter doing with a piece of trash like you? You don't deserve her, she could do so much better than you, your just another one of those teenage boys, you are a tool." My dad said.

I was furious, and got out of my hiding spot, which caused Jc to rush over beside me so my dad couldn't touch me. "Ok first off, fuck you dad. Second off, Kian is not a piece of trash, he is an amazing, nice, supportive, talented person, that makes me very happy. He was there for me when I found out Josh cheated on me, when I tried to cut, when the drama happened at Vidcon, he was there. You weren't dad" I said, tearing up a bit.

"Kian, and all these people in this room have been here for me, and love me more than you have ever loved me, which is kind of sad because I've known them for only 2 months. And I don't think you remember this, but I am 18, I'm a legal adult that can do whatever I want without your premisson. And, Kian, Connor, Jc, and Ricky are also 18 and older, which makes them legal adults who own this house, that you are tresspassing in, so you can etheir leave and just leave me alone, or the cops will be here in 5 minutes to arrest you." I said crossing my arms.

Everyone just stood there, scared of what my dad could do. My dad just laughed a little, "Oh Lex, you were always good in these situations, thats why I wanted you to become a lawyer" He explained as he walked towards the door. "I'm just so upset you are wasting your life on this internet crap, with these losers. Please get your stuff out of my house by Thrusday. Goodbye." He said, and slammed the door shut.

Right when my dad left, I just sat on the couch, letting his words sink in. Was I really wasting my life? Should I be going to collage? Am I really hanging out with the wrong people? All these questions and thoughts were rushing through my head. I was drowning in my own thoughts, I felt like a lost puppy who doesn't know where to go. 

"Lexi!" I hear Kian yell, which snapped me out of my thoughts. "Are you ok?" He asked, "Yeah, um I'm going to go upstairs and sleep. Good night" I said, and got up. 

I slowly walked up the stairs, and closed my door as I entered it. I changed, and washed my face, without any emotion. Then righht when I laid down on my bed, I felt a tear slipped out of my eye. I quickly wiped it away, I didn't want to feel any emotions. I just wanted to sleep.

---

------

-------

Sorry, I know I'm adding to much drama, but there wont be any drama for the next few chapters.

Don't forget to follow, like, and comment!