He hates me, he hates me not

- A FEW HOURS LATER-  -KIAN'S POV-

Lexi and Connor are currently filming a collab, I'm just sitting on the couch thinking of what I can do for Lexi for our four month anneversaiy. Every now and then I would hear Lexi and Connor laughing, and for some reason it mad me mad. They are getting so close and I really don't like it.

"CONNOR PLEASE NO!" I hear Lexi yell as she rushes out of the room they were filming, she runs and jumps into my lap. "LEXI I WAS KIDDING CALM DOWN AND COME BACK!" Connor yelled, I looked at Lexi and gave her a confused look. "He was going to make me drink mustard" She said as she got up.

I laughed and smoothed out her shirt because it got messed up, I was about to ask her what she wanted to do later, but she rushed back to Connor, so I just went back to thinking.

-

It's been about an hour since Lexi ran out, so they must be done filming, so why are they still in the room? All these thoughts of  'what if's' started flooding my head. What if shes cheating on me? No Connor would never let that happen, but would she?

I  got up from my seat and quietly walked over to the room they were filming in. I put my ear up against the wall and listened.

"And I feel like he hates me now" I hear Lexi say, "But you guys seem to be getting along, and he bought you lunch today." Connor replied. "Yeah, but he just never talks to me or anything, you know what I mean? It's almost as if he feels like he is forced to do nice things for me, but theres no meaning behind it."  I heard some more mumbles, but I took my ear off the wall.

I walked back to the couch and sat down, putting my head in my arms. I kept repeting that one line in my head over and over again. And I feel like he hates me now. How could I ever hate her? I needed to fine a way to show Lexi I do still care. And I had the perfect idea.

------

NEXT CHAPTER WILL HAVE THE AUTHORS NOTE