New friends

-Lexi's POV-

I woke up with two strong arms wrapped around my waist, I turn around to see Kian peacefully sleeping. I slowly unwrap my self from his grip and grab my phone. I had 2 new messages and alot of social media notifications. I decided to first check my texts

Dad: Hey Lexi! Your mother and I will be returning in about 3 days, but we will be home for a breif amount of time because we have to fly to Austraila. I hope you are doing ok and I love you!

Me: Hey dad! I'm doing fine, and when you get home I'll make sure to try and see you! I love you and give mom a big hug for me :)

I sighed, my parents were always away, they were really only home for Thanksgiving or Christmas, but besides that I have really been on my own ever since I was 12. But I knew they wanted to spend every second with me, but work has to come first sometimes. I decided to check my other text:

Nikki: Hey girl! I miss you so much! I should totes fly out sometime and see you!

I ignore her text, not wanting to remeber the past, I didn't want to remeber the cutting, the moving, the fake friends, the cheaters, I didn't want to remeber the past 17 years of my life. California was a chance to start over, California was a new chapter.

Kian yawned as he slowly sat up in bed, he looked at me and smiled " I could get use to waking up to your pretty face" He says as he kisses my cheek, I smile and get out of bed, " I'm going to go eat" I announce as I put my hair into a messy bun. 

I walk downstairs to see Connor making coffee, " Good morning Mr. Franta" I say as I grab a box of cereal from the pantry " Morning Ms. Sharp" He replies.

" So what are you guys up to today?" I ask shoving a spoonful of Fruit loops in my mouth, " Well Ricky and I thought we could all have a beach day!" Connor says as he hands me a cup of coffee. " Sounds good to me!" I respond grabbing my keys " I'm going to go to my house and grab some clothes and stuff, tell Kian I will be back in about 15 minutes." I say as I open the front door. I hop into my white mercedes and drive off to my house.

Once I park my car in my driveway, I open the huge doors to reveal our living room, I walk past the study, threw the kitchen, and towards the dining room to get to the stairs, once I walked up stairs I walked threw the  hallway and up another flight of stairs to reveal my room. 

Our house was 5 stories big, we had the basement, main level, the upstairs, the other upstairs, and the attic. I had the whole 4th floor to my self, meaning I had a living room, kitchen, and bedroom in my room. I walked into my closet and grabbed my vera bradley, I put shirts, pants, bathing suits, and pajamas in it. Next I went to the bathroom and packed up some tolitries that I would need. After about 5 minutes, I was back in my car heading back to the O2L house.

-

Once I got there I saw that everyone was awake and that Jack was over. " Hey Jack" I say walking past him and up the stairs " Hey Lex" he replied before yelling at Ricky for touching his hair. I opened the door to the guest bedroom and set my stuff down. I grabbed the white bikini that Connnor picked out for me, and put it on. I then put a pair of washed out shorts and a black crop top over it. Then I put on some water proof mascrea and eyeliner, and put my hair up in a ponytail. 

I grabbed my beach bag and walked down stairs. I walked into the living room to see Kian, Trevor, and Ricky the only ones ready to go, so I put my bag down and sat down next to Kian.

" Who else is coming?" Trevor asks " Us, Jack, Jenn, Lia, Anthony, Rebbeca , and Andrea" Ricky replies, Kian groans " Why does she have to come?" He whined " because even though you and Andrea broke up, we are still friends with her" Ricky answers back.

-  AT THE BEACH-

I lay my towel down next to Jenns and sit down " So whats up?" Lia asks as she sits down besides me " nothing much" I reply "Are you going to Vidcon next week?" Jenn asks " Yes, and it's my first time" I say excitedly " it's so much fun, you will have a blast!" Rebbeca says.

I laugh and look over to Andrea, to see her totally ignoring us. " Hey Andrea whats up? I feel like I've never talked to you" I say trying to start a converstion with her. " Nothing" She mumbles under her breath rolling her eyes. " Ok then" I reply leaning back This is going to be a long day  I think to my self.

" LEX COME ON!" I hear Jc yell as he waves his hands to try and catch my eye " I'm coming don't get your panties in a knot" I yell back before getting into the water.

The water was freezing cold, but I got use to it quick. I swam over to Connor and jumped onto his shoulder " CHICKEN FIGHT!" I yell, and Kian quickly jumps onto Ricky's back. We go back and forth for a while, before he pushed me backwards, causing Connor to lose his balance. Kian swims over and kisses me " I am the king of chickens"  He announces a little too proudly, I laugh and jump on his shoulders, " ANTHONY I CHALLANGE YOU!" I say trying to sound serious, but failed.

After about 10 minutes I got out of the water and Sat down on the sand, this is so pretty, it's a perfect day I thought to my self. all of a sudden a girl about 2 years younger than me sat beside me, causing me to snap out of my thoughts. " I love your bathing suit" She says. " Thank you! I love your hair!" I answer back. The girl was about my height with long wavy brown hair, that had red tips. " My name is Lexi" I say introducing my self " My name is Jenifer"  She replies smiling, her smile was one of those award winning smiles. " Nice to meet you" I say shooting a smile back.

" LEX I WANNA FIGHT YOU IN CHICK-" Trevor starts saying, but then slowly trails off looking at the girl next to me " Hi, my names Trevor" He says giving her a goofy smile " I'm Jenifer" She replies blushing. " I think I'll leave you two talk" I say giving Trevor a wink  before I left.

I walked up to the litte restarant to get my self a smoothie, when I see Sam talking to a girl about my age. Wow it seems like all the boys are getting themselves a girlfriend I thought to my self.

I exaimed the girl, she had light brown hair, and brown eyes, and was wearing a bright green infinity bathing suit. I slowly approched them, " Hi Sam" I say " hey Lex, this is Jasmine" He says giving her a smile " Nice to met you!" She says " You too! Hey the girls and I were just about to take a walk on the beach if you want to join" I offer " Sure!" She replies, walking over to me " Ok, let me just go ask Jenifer too, and then we can go!"  I say.

" Who the fucks Jenifer?" Sam says following us, causing me to burst out in laughter. " Trevy's new lady friend" I say, and he wiggles his eyebrows causing me to laugh even more. "C'mon Jasimine let's go" I say, and we headed off to find everyone else.

---

--------

Just a filler chapter because I needed to introduce our new characters!!

Next 5 chapters will be them at Vidcon, and let me warn you... Shits gonna go down between 2 people, and it is going to be HUGE!

Comment who you think the 2 people are! And don't forget to vote!!