Longer stays...

We stood there hugging for a few minutes, and then Connor finally let go. " I don't know what happened, and you don't have to tell me until you're ready, but you can stay here as long as you need to" He says. I gave Connor a weak smile, he was so gentle, he knew exactly what to say, I nodded and started walking into his house.

" JC YOU TOOK MY SHIRT" Kian yelled, reminding me that my boyfriend lives here too.  He can't know I'm here, he will make me tell him whats wrong. I thought to my self. " Connie can I stay in your room for an hour so Kian won't know i'm here?" I ask, Connor gave me a confused look, but just nodded. I quickly, but quietly went up into Connor's room, putting my suitcase in the guest bedroom before I went into his.  

I was in his room for a while, I was mostly on my computer editing videos. I turned my phone off because my dad kept texting and calling it. I wanted nothing to do with him, I just want him out of my life... For good. I just need to take my stuff out of the house, and find a place to move in, and I am all set for plan "Never talk to my dad again."

Connor's door opened, revaling Connor, he looked concerned. " Lex are you ready to talk?" he asked as he sat down next to me. I took a deep breath and looked at him. " I guess " I say, and tell him everything, from the bullying in eighth grade, to just three hours ago when my dad yelled at me. Connor paid attention the entire time, and  he never lost eye contact with me. 

By the end of me talking, I was a mess again. I was crying, my make up was running again, making it look worse.  Connor looked at me and just smiled, it was a small smile, but I understood. It was a smile telling me that it's going to be fine. I wiped away my tears, and forced a smile on my face. " I'm going to go find Kiki now" I say as I get up from Connor's bed, " Thank you for always being here for me" I say as I hug Connor. " Anytime Lex" He says.

Before I went downstairs,  I quickly looked in the bathroom mirror, to see my hair in a very messy bun, my make up running, and I had stains on my cheeks from the tears. I washed my face, and redid my hair into a better bun.

I walked downstairs to see Ricky, Jc, and Kian watching tv and talking. After a second I relized they were talking about me, so I hid behind the wall to listen. " Yeah, I really do love her" Kian says, which gave me butterflies. " I like Lexi, she fits in perfectly with everyone, I'm so happy we met her!" Jc said, "Yes! And I love how she wasn't even one bit shy when she met all of us" Ricky adds. 

After a couple minutes, I finally walked into the living room. " Lex! Wait didn't you go home?" Ricky asked confused. "Well I won't say much, just that I'm staying here for a few more days" I said, Jc and Ricky cheered, and Kian just gave me a look. " Here I'll help you set up your room" Kian says standing up, but I knew the real reason he was trying to get us alone. 

We walked upstairs, and into his room. " So what's the real reason you are all of a sudden staying here again?" He asks, " Not that I don't want you here, because I do want you here, but why are you here?"

I sighed and leaned back a little, " Well...."

--

-----

--------

Ooo mid sentence cut off

This is just a filler chapter

Don't forget to vote and comment!