Not every movie has a happy ending

As I reached Kian's house, which apprently he shares with Connor, Jc, and Ricky, I exaimined it. It was an average sized house not to big, not to small. I walked up to the front door and knocked.

The door swung open reveling Connor " Hey Lexi" He says smiling. Connor was taller than me by a few inches, he had beautiful green eyes that you could stare into for hours, and he had brown hair which was perfectly quiffed up. Connor was very fit, I was told by Rebbeca that he is a swimmer, which explains alot.

" Hi Connor" I say waving " Come on in" He says motioning for me to walk in.  I stepped into their house and looked around, it was cool looking.  I walked into the living room reveling everyone who came to the beach with us, except Andrea, which I was happy about, she was not so very nice.

" Hey girl!" Ricky said in a valley girl voice, causing me to laugh " Heyy" I respond in the same voice as him. I sit down inbetween Kian and Jenn. " I think you will fit into this group" Jenn says nudging me, I reply with just a smile.

" So tell us about your self" Jc says sitting down putting his arm around Lia, they were cute together. " Well I moved here from Seattle, my parents are millonares..." I began to say " No like your personality, who were you at school, a nerd of a popular girl?" Sam says cutting me off. 

" Oh well everyone tells me I was the it girl" I say putting air quotes around 'it girl' " I was friendly, and I was the head of the cheerleading team." I say, they all look at me expecting me to continue " Welll I have- I mean had a boyfriend named Josh" I say mentally slapping my self, they all think Kian and I are dating. " And he was the star of the football team, and yah thats basiclly it" I say. 

Suddenly my phone buzzed,

Kiki- You have a boyfriend don't you?

Me- Yah, but don't worry I'll still act like we are dating

Kiki- Thanks, I owe you

I look up at Kian and give him a weak smile, I could already tell this was going to end up badly.

- After the movie-

" Stop making fun of me!" I say trying not to laugh, they had put on a scary movie, and laughed everytime I hid my face in Kian's chest, but it was scary!

Jenn, Lia, Jack, and Rebbeca have already left, and I guess Sam and Trevor were staying the night, because they had blankets and pillows layed out on the couch for them.

I was sitting next to Trevor currently, having an intense staring contest, but all of a sudden my phone rang causing me to blink " Ha I win"  Trevor  says doing a victory dance, I roll my eyes and looked at my phone to see who was calling, Josh.

" I have to take this" I say going upstairs into Kian's room, " Hello" I say into the phone happily, only to hear two people talking. "Forget her, I love you" I hear Josh say " I love you too Josh!" The unknown replies. I quickly hung up texted him, "Have fun with your now girlfriend...BTW WE ARE OVER!" I send the text and instantly start crying. Why me? Why did this have to happen to me?

I throw me phone across the room and sink down to my knees, the person I had spent years with, the person who was what I thought my other half, just cheated on me, and who knows how long he has been doing it.

I grab one of Kian's pillow's and scream into it so the boys wouldn't hear me. I felt the burning hot tears fall down my face, and I felt like someone grabbed a knife and stabbed me in the heart. I leaned my head back to see a pair of Kian's scissors sitting on his desk. Don't do it Lexi, your better than that, you can't do that again, remember what happened to you last time?

- FLASHBACK- 

I sat there in a pool of my own blood crying, it was 8th grade, and I was being bullied day after day, getting death threats constantly just for being my self.  I wanted to just end it, but I knew I couldn't.

I heard a gasp behind me to see my mom and dad standing their in tears, I weakly smiled at them, " It's all just too much for me"  I say, letting tears running down my face.

- END OF FLASHBACK- 

After that day, we moved to Seattle where I changed my image, and became so popular, I got rid of my glasses, I went and bought a new wardrobe and everything.

Suddeny the door opened reveling Kian, he looked over at me, seeing me with my hair all crazy, and my make up running. He quickly came over to my side and hugged me, but this hug was like a hug I have never had, this hug felt like a real hug, like he ment it, Josh never hugged me like this.

Kian looked at me waiting for me to explain whats wrong, so I did, which resulted in me just crying more. Kian didn't say a word, he just picked me up bridal style and kissed my forehead " Let's take you home for you to get some rest" He says and took me home.

---

-----

Aw poor Lexi :( 

is Lian a good ship name for them?

I'll update more tomorrow :)))

Don't forget to vote!