Let's not be fake

-KIAN'S POV-

'Hey guys it's Ricky and today we are going to do another ask Ricky and friends!" Ricky said into the camera. " Today we have Kian, Lexi, Connor, Sam, Trevor, Jc, Andrew, Jack, Rebbeca, Jenn, Lia, Anthony, Joey, and Tyler!" He explained pointing to each of us as he said our names.

" I have a good question" Lexi said holding her phone up. "Who is the most good looking person in the room" She says wiggling her eyebrows " I honestly think Wishbone wins this one" Joey says laughing.

" Well besides me" Jack says doing a hair flip " I think Lexi is hotter than all of us" Everyone mumbles in agreement " Are you serious?" She says "I am uglier than all of you!" I laugh " Lex you are far from ugly I thought I already told you that!" I say putting my arm around her shoulder. " Awe thanks Kiki" She says.

" AW A LIAN MOMENT EVERYONE THE CUTEST YOUTUBE COUPLE!" Sam yells, at first I was confused, but then I remeber we were 'dating'

" Next question!" Jc says as he shoves a pillow in Lia's face, causing them to start wrestling, we all just watched and laughed.

-

After we finished filming all the girls went upstairs to film and talk alone. Andrew, Anthony, and Joey all had to go, leaving Me, Jc, Connor, Trevor, Ricky, Sam, Tyler, and Jack downstairs.

" Ok spill it Kian" Sam says once all the girls go up stairs. "Spill what?" I ask " I know you and Lex aren't really dating so whats up?" He says as the other boys start to tune into our convo, " is that why Lexi looked at me weird when I said to choose a youtuber she would date besides you?" Jc asked, " no, guys we are dating" I say looking down so they can't tell I'm lying

" Well I guess we will have to prove that LEX COME DOWN HERE!" Connor yelled, seconds later Lexi's face peeked threw the door " What Connor do you need help opening your jar of Nutella?" She joked as she sat down.

" You and Kian are dating right?" Tyler asks as he sits down next to her "Umm... Yah why?" She says looking at me " SHE HEISTATED I KNEW THEY WEREN'T REALLY DATING!" Sam yells, causing the other girls to come downstairs.

" Lexi and Kian aren't dating?" Jenn asks as she walks into the living room " No we are!" I say " No you aren't" Ricky says.

As a arguement starts to break out Lexi stands up and walks over to me " Lex what are you doing?" Sam asks, she doesn't answer. She just looks at me, takes a deep breath, and smashes her lips into mine.

After about ten seconds she pulled away " if that wasn't a big enough hint that we are dating, I don't know what is she says as she storms up stairs. Damn she was good.

-LEXI'S POV-

'No we are!" Kian says " No you aren't" Ricky shoots back, after that all hell breaks lose and everyone starts arguing, I didn't even know it was this big of a deal!

After a minute I decided I needed to take action, so I stood up and walked over to Kian " Lex what are you doing?" Sam asks me, I don't respond. I take a deep breath and smash my lips into Kian's, and we kiss for ten seconds before I pulled away and looked at Sam " If that isn't a big enough hint that we are dating then I don't know what is" I say, and I storm upstairs and slam my door shut.

Minutes later Kian shows up in my room and sits on my bed. We both just sat there, not knowing what to say to each other. Then all of the sudden I remeber what happened last night before I fell asleep, Kian said he loved me.

He didn't mean it, why would anyone love me? Maybe he ment it in a friendly way, maybe he was talking to his pillow! I finally opened my mouth to say something, " Kiki the other night, when I came into your room cause I was scared" I started to say " Yeah what about it?" He asks raising an eyebrow " Well um before I fell asleep I heard you whisper something"

Kian looked at me confused for a moment, before the color of his face flushed " Y-you heard me?" He said, I nodded " Look Lex I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that, I know you don't like me that way I just-" I cut him off by kissing him.

" Atleast you feel the same way" I say smiling, his face lights up. " So Lex, I think we should stop faking this relationship... So instead of it being fake do you want it to be real?" He asks nervously looking up at me. "I would love to make it real" I say smiling ear to ear, I hug Kian and we both lay down, and before I knew it I was fast asleep.

----

------

Ok i only need a girlfriend for Ricky now!

Oh and in this book there will be no "dirty" scenes or anything like that.

I will update again today or tomorrow, and then my next update will be Saturday!