Home not so sweet home

"FINALLY WE ARE HOME!" Jc yells as he opens the car door. " Actually, you guys are home. I haven't been to my home in almost a month" I said as I grabbed my suitcase. " Well you practically have been living in our house so I mean my casa is your casa" Jc replies as he opens the front door.

"You guys are always fighting like siblings" Kian says as he grabs my suitcase from my hand. " No we don't!" We both yell at the same time, " stop copying what I'm saying!" Jc yells, Ricky laughs " You guys so act like siblings." He says, I roll my eyes and plop down on the couch. " Guys im going to head out and go back to my house tonight. My parents are finally back in town." I say with joy in my voice. I hadn;t seen my parents in a while, and it will be fun catching up with them.

" But it's so much fun having you here" Connor said " Who else am I suppose to go on tumblr with?" "Yah, and who else am I suppose to watch Mean Girls with?" Ricky adds. " You guys are acting like I'm moving half way around the world, I'm just driving 5 minutes to my house." I say laughing. " I have to go, I'll text you guys" I say as I get up and grab my stuff.

" Bye beautiful, see you tomorrow" Kian says giving me a quick kiss, " Bye Kiki" I reply. I say bye to everyone and head out the door. I put my stuff in the trunk and started driving back home.

When I arrived I looked up at my huge house. Our house was like one of those old mansions, it was tall and was made of worn out looking bricks. I walked in to be greeted by my parents, " Lexi!" My mom says hugging me. " Where have you been? We got back in five days ago, and we expected you to be home but you weren't!" She says. Did they not remeber I went to Vidcon? 

" Mom I went to Vidcon remember?" I asked as I put all my stuff down. " Of course we remember, but that was over the weekend, and we got back on Thursday" My dad said sternly, he was obiviously not happy that I was gone. " Oh, well since you guys weren't here for the past month, I got kind of scared to stay here so I stayed with Kian at his house" I said

" But you have a boyfriend already!" My mom says " Why were you staying at a house full of boys?" My dad asks " DId you sleep in the same bed as one of them?" My parents started attacking me with questions left and right, and telling me that this was considered 'cheating' and that Josh would be angry if he found out.

" GUYS!" I finally yelled, which made my parents quiet. " First off, I slept in the guest bedroom. Second off, it's not considered cheating if your boyfriend lives in the house too" I say, trying to give them the hint that I'm dating Kian now. " Josh was there too?" My mom asks confused, " For heavens sake no mom! I am dating Kian, and if anything I wasn't the one cheating, Josh was!" I said, my voice getting louder towards the end.

" Josh cheated on you?" My mom asks " Yes! And i would not like to talk about it." My mom looked at me with sympathy, but my dad looked at me with anger. " So your boyfriend cheated on you so you decided to go out with some boy you just met? Are you fucking crazy Lexi? How the hell do you know he isn't some creep?" He yelled at me.

I stared at my dad blankly, no words were able to come out of my mouth. I tried to talk, I tried to explain. But the look in his eyes, the tone in his voice. It just terrfied me to a point I couldn't speak. " Lexi your not fucking mute, answer me!" He yelled again, causing me to flinch.

" I-I-he- Kian..." That was all I could say, " Spit it out Lexi!" My dad yelled, he sounded like he was getting angrier by the second. After a few seconds I finally calmed my self down.

" I have known Kian for two months, he was also cheated on by his ex, so he was able to help me get through it. A few weeks later after we got to know one another, he finally asked me out, and next week is our one month annerversairy." I said calmly. " No it won't be! You are breaking up with him right now!" My dad yelled. He can't do that, can he? I suddenly remembered that I was 18, I had a job, and was getting paid. I didn't need to take this from my dad. 

" No" I simply said. " Exuse me? I am your father" He said " And I am 18, paying my own bills, and earnin g my own checks. I don't need to take this shit." I said as I grabbed my suitcases. " I will have all of my stuff removed from this house by Friday" I say as I open the front door. " Where are you going?" My dad yelled. " I am going to stay with my boyfriend and his 3 room mates. And I will stay there till I find my self an apartment" I respond. " Goodbye for good" I yell, and slam the door shut.

I quickly placed all my stuff back in my car, and drove off before my dad could get outside. I drove back to the o2l house and parked my car in the driveway. By now I was crying, the hot tears rolling down my cheek, leaving little stains. My mascrea was most likely ruined, and I most likely looked like a mess. 

I grabbed my stuff and knocked on their door. In less than 5 seconds the door opened revealing Connor. " Lexi whats wrong?" He asked, and all I did was hug him, I needed a hug from someone, and thank god it was Connor, because if it was Kian, he would be bambarding me with questions. Connor just hugged me back, not asking a single question.

--

-----

------

------

I needed some drama in this!

So here it is! How are you guys liking the story so far?

Vote and comment!