A youtubers dream come true.... And cupcakes

" Ms. Sharp your meet and greet booth will be inbetween O2L's and Tyler Oakley" A tall lady with a clipboard tells me, I thank her and walk over to my booth. " So we are booth neighbors?" Sam asks " I guess so!" I say smiling. This was my first major meet and greet, I use to have little ones, and I once was a guest at a digitour for Nash once too. I peeked outside my curtian to see hundreds of people waiting out there to meet me.

" Alot of people huh" Tyler asks as I close the curtain. "Yah, I wish I could give them a treat for like thanking them for waiting in such a long line just to spend a minute with me" I say sighing. " Well I'm getting my people pizza" Tyler says grabbing his phone out of his pocket" I'll talk to you later" He says walking off.

Hm... What could I get my fans... I thought to my self, then it hit me, cupcakes! I quickly called Gigi's cupcakes and placed an order for 750 cupcakes, which they said would be ready in one hour and 45 minutes, and the meet and greet was for 3 hours so it worked out good.

I decided to tweet out something, so my fans new:

"@lexisharp: Hey Vidcon! I have a special treat for everyone waiting in my line! I will also have a mini meet up with @Kianlawley later today so make sure you stay updated with my tweets!"

"We are doing a mini meet up?" Kian says from behind me, " We are now" I say smirking " As long as I get to be with you" He says kissing my nose. " GET A ROOM LOVE BIRDS" Jc yells, I laugh and slap Jc's arm " Ouch you hurted my booboo" Jc said sarcasticlly rubbing his arm, which made me laugh harder.

" ALRIGHT THE MEET AND GREETS AND BEGIANING, YOU HAVE 3 HOURS HAVE FUN!" The lady with the clipboard yells, so I run through the curtian, to have a bunch of teenage girls screaming my name.

-

After about an hour of meeting people, Kian started to get really hyper, which was really weird saying that he has been standing for an hour. " LEX WE SHOULD DO SOMETHING COOL!" He says from his booth " Kian hush i'm trying to meet people" I say as I hug a girl, the girl giggles and looks up at me. " You guys are adorble together, you are for sure my OTP" She says "Thank you so much!" I say giving her one last hug, before having to move on to the next person.

" LEXI JUST LOVE ME, THATS ALL I WANTT!" Kian sings as he puts his arms dramtically out " Kiki I love you with all my heart but I the moment I would appriciate it if you would shut up and meet your fans" I say, causing Tyler to laugh " THE QUEEN OF SASS" He yells putting his arms up in the air, making everyone go crazy.

I laugh and move on with my meet and greet, till the cupcakes arrive. I grab the mega phone speaker and yell into it. "I HAVE A TREAT FOR ALL YOU!" I say smiling, my whole line screamed and jumped when the cupcakes came around " Thank you all so much for all the support! Here is my treat to you!" Everyone cheers, while grabbing cupcakes from the workers.

-

After the meet up, I went straight to my room, and layed down on the bed " This is sooo tiring" I complain " You get use to it" Kian says as he walks through the door, " Ughhh, i just want to sleeeep" I say as I curl up in the corner of the bed.

" LEXI THERE IS NO TIME TO SLEEP GUESS WHAT?!?" Kian yells as he starts jumping on the bed with his computer in his hands. " KIKI YOU'RE GOING TO DROP YOUR COMPUTER!" I say as I pull him down next to me. He sits down and shows me the computer screen. When I looked down and gasped. " OH MY GOSH THIS CAN'T BE REAL LIFE!" I say crying.

There it was, the most fabulous thing a youtuber can ever see on their youtuber page, 1,000,000 subcribers. " CONGRATS LEX!" Kian says as he wraps his arms around me, and kisses me. " THANK YOU OH MY GOSH!" I say as I kiss him back. This was a dream come true, I never even thought I would get to 100 subcribers!

I look at my phone to see it blowing up with notifications:

"@tyleroakley: MY QUEEN! Congrats to @lexisharp for hitting the big 1 million! Shall we celebrate tonight?;)"

"@grav3yardgirl: Oh my gosh congrats to my good friend @lexisharp on hitting 1 million! I am so proud, and next time I come to Cali we are for sure celebrating!"

"@casperlee: WOW! My dear friend @lexisharp just hit 1,000,000!"

"@troyesivan: OMGJFGNJ @LEXISHARP YOU GOT 1M BBY!"

I smiled as I scrolled through all the tweets, and texts I was getting, thanking everyone I could. Then I relized that I still needed to tweet...

"@lexisharp: WOW THANK YOU FOR 1 MILLON! It's crazy to think that so many people care, and think I'm funny! I will do a special video next week ;)"

I put my phone down just as the door bursted open " OH MY GOSH YOU GOT 1 MILLON SUBSCRIBERS CONGRATS!" Nash said as he takled me with a hug " We soo have to celebrate at the party tonight!" He says as he lets go of me " Yes! We can all leave a little early and go out to celebrate!" I say happily.

" I have to go get some rest before my next meet and greet, see you tonight Lex!" He says before giving me one last hug " Bye Nashhh" I respond, as I lay back down. There is no way that anyone can ruin this day for me I thought to my self. " Kiki when should we do the suprise meet and greet?" I ask as I sit up.

" I don't know" He says rudely, and sits back in his chair. What the hell did I do now? How could I have made him mad? " Kiki whats wrong?" I ask as I get up to sit next to him.

"Lex I can't do this.......

--

-----

-------

CLIFFF HANGERRRRRR

What can't Kian do? He can't go to the meet and greet? He can't be her boyfriend? Or maybe he can't open his bag of chips?

You will have to find out Saturday ;)

Don't forget to comment and vote!