It doesn't change a thing

-3 MONTHS LATER-

"LEXI GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!" I hear Jc scream, which made me burst out into laughter, I quickly ran downstairs to see Jc covered in ketchup with a bucket by his feet. " It was needed for you to put a bucket of ketchup on top of ther door?" He asked, which made me laugh even harder, " Well now you know to never pull a prank on me again!" I replied smiling.

Jc, Connor, and I were currently the only ones in the house, and we were going to be for the next two days. Ricky and Kian were invited to a digitour in Las Vegas, so they decided to go and leave us behind.

I took one more look at Jc, and smiled. " I'm going to go back upstairs now, and I suggest that you take a shower." I said, but just as I reach the stairs, he grabs me from behind and gives me a hug. " GOD DAMMIT JC I JUST TOOK A SHOWER!" I yelled, but Jc just laughed. " Well now you know to never pull a prank on me" He says, mimicking me from earlier.

I shake my head at him and race up the stairs to get to the shower before he does. No, we don't share a bathroom, but if two showers are going at the same time, one is going to be cold water, and the other will be warm water. Lucky for me, I got the warm water.

-

I walked around the halls upstairs trying to find something to do, when I heard talking from Connor's room which meant he was filming, so I walked towards his door.

My plan was to jump in and scare him, it would be perfect for the end of his video. Just as I opened the door I heard Connor say something that made me freeze in place. "I'm gay." I let go of the doorknob and blankly looked at his door, while thoughts were rushing in and out of my brain.

Connor is gay? I would have never thought he was gay. Is this true? I kept listening to what he was saying, he was going on and on about how he never accepted the fact he was gay, and that it shouldn't matter. Which is true, just because he is gay, doesn't make him any different.

Right when I heard him turn the camera off, I opened his door. When he saw me, he quickly looked away. I walked towards him and turned him around to see tears threating to spill out of his eyes. " Connor, it's ok. Cry, let it all out. Just know that me, and everyone else still see you as Connor, and nothing you say or do will ever change that" I said. Connor looked at me and gave me a weak smile.

" Thank you" He replied, and gave me a hug. " Now Connor, I want you to go put on whatever outfit you want, i'm going to go tell Jc to change, i'm going to change, and we are all going to go out to eat. Ok?" I asked, he smiled and nodded "Ok."

--

----

----

Just a quick chapter because I needed this to be in the book, no matter what.

Connor is my role model, and I love him dearly. Words can't even begin to express how proud I am of him. To build up the courage to tell your 3 millon + viewers that you are gay takes some true courage. I won't ever look at him differently because of this, and if I do, it's just me seeing him happier, because he finally knows who he is. In fact, nobody should see him differently because of this, because it doesn't change anything. It doesn't change anything because 2 months ago he was gay, we just didn't know it, but we loved him. Now he is still gay, we just know he is, but we should still love him.

That's all for now, don't forget to vote, comment, and follow:)