The real me

-Kian's POV-

"Where's Lexi?" I asked as I walked into the living room " She went upstairs to take a call, but shes been up there for a while" Trevor replies. " Ok thanks." I say, and head towards the stairs.

As I walked up the stairs I heard a muffled scream come from my room, I rush up and swing the door open to see Lexi laying beside my bed with her gorgous brown hair put up in what I think was suppose to be a bun.

She had tear stains on her cheeks, her mascrea was running, and she just looked broken. I rushed to her side giving her a hug, she hugged me back like she never has been hugged before.

I look at her waiting for her to explain, and she did. She told me how her boyfriend called on accident, revealing he had been cheating on her. I picked her up, she felt so light in my arms. 

I kissed her forehead, " let's get you home so you can rest" I said, and took her home.

-Lexi's POV-

As Kian set me down in my bed, I looked up at him and smiled " Thank you" I said as he grabbed my sheets and pulled them over me. " Anything for you" He said and came down to my level.

" I just want you to know that you are beautiful, and you are too good for Josh." He said " He doesn't deserve someone as wonderful as you, and doesn't know what he is missing out on."

I weakly smile and give Kian a hug, he kissed my forehead and walked away, turning the lights off as he left.

-

I kept tossing and turning, replaying what had happened in my head. I reach over to grab my phone, only to remeber it was still in Kian's room. I sighed and layed back down. I needed someone more than ever right now. I would go to my parents, but they are in England for meetings. 

I got out of my bed and walked down stairs, everything was so scary at night. All the big windows, the creepy decor we had. I just hated being home alone. I needed someone.

Just go to Kian's house, you have an exuse anyway, you left your phone! I thought to my self, I tossed the idea around for a bit, and finally decided to go. I checked the kitchen clock, it was half past midnight meaning they were mostly likely still awake. I grabbed my keys and left.

When I reached their house I got out of my car  and quickly knocked on the door 3 times. I waited a mintue, and then the door opened reveling Ricky.

" Hey Lex, I thought Kian took you home because you werent feeling well" He said confused. " I left my phone in his room" I reply quietly " Oh ok, well Kian's in his room probley filming, but you're welcomed to go grab your phone really quick." He says while shooting one of his lovely smiles.

I nod as a signal that I understand and head towards Kian's room. " Next question!" I hear Kian say as I approuch his door. I should wait a minute I thought to my self. " Do you like anyone" Kian says " Well yes I do, she's amazing, but she doesn't know that." He answers

I wonder who he likes. I thought to my self. After waiting outside his door for 5 minutes, I decided that it's finally time for me to enter his room. I slowly open the door and walk in. " Lex I thought I tucked you good enough that you wouldn't be able to get out!" He joked " Sorry for inturuppting Kiki" I said walking over to my phone " I left my phone."

" Oh ok, well your welcomed to stay, I'm about end the video" He says. I lay down on his bed, signaling that I'm staying, and he goes back to filming.

I look at my phone to see I have 2 texts, 45 Twitter notifications, and alot of instagram notifications. I first go to Twitter.

" We can now call me the king of staring contests, and we can call @lexisharp the loser of staring contests"  Trevor tweeted, I try and hold back my laughter and tweet him back, " My phone went off! But I'll win next time;)"  I reply.

Next was a tweet from Jenn " I always love meeting new people... @lexisharp we need to hang out more you are so much fun!"  I smile and tweet her back " Agreed! You are soo much fun!"

I didn't bother looking at the rest, so I just went to my text messages. The first one was from my dad.

Dad-  Hey! We are coming back on Sunday, Your mom and I decided to stay a little longer, stay safe and out of trouble!

Me- Ok dad, night.

And finally my last text which was from Josh... I slowly clicked on his name, not really wanting to see what he said.

Josh- Whatever loser, life here is better without your sorry ass anyway. BTW the girl was Nikki. Have a nice life. 

I set down my phone and stare blankly at the wall. Nikki would never do that... Would she? Nikki was my best friend back in Seattle, we went everywhere together. Nikki had long wavy blonde hair, and the most gorgous hazel eyes, she was average height and skinny. All the boys wanted her. She would never sleep with Josh... Would she?

"LEXI?!"  I hear Kian yell, and I snap back into reality. " You were staring at the wall for like 10 minutes, are you ok?" He asks with worried eyes. " Yeah... Um I'm fine... Um I should, uh go" I say not wanting to tell Kian everything.

I stood up from his bed only to be pushed back down. " Lex you can talk to me" He says " Whats wrong?"

 Thats when I broke, I swung my body into Kian's and cried into his shoulder. " Shh, it's ok Lex, everything is going to be ok" He whispers rubbing my back.

I looked into his eyes " Why do you care so much?" I ask him " I mean I'm the girl you ran over with a skate board 2 weeks ago, you know me, but you don't. So why do you care so much?" He looks at me speechless. " Lex why wouldn't I care?" He asks " You are amazing, talented, beautiful, smart, nice, and there is no reason for me not to care" He says. " But you bareley kno-" I was cut of by Kian " Then tell me Lexi, tell me everything about you and I will tell you everything about me."  I look at him and sigh, here goes nothing...

------

----------

Long chapter to make up for not updating

I'm about to update again tonight because I'm trying to avoid homework:P 

Please vote and leave a comment!!