Fake relationships

- At the beach-

We get out the car and start walking towards a group of people. There were 6 boys and 4 girls, I noticed some of them from past youtube videos.

Suddenly I feel Kian wrap his arms around my waist and pull me in closer to him. "Kian what are you doing?" I asked "My ex girlfriend Andrea is here, she cheated on me" he replys "so I need to you to act like my girlfriend for it to look like I moved on"

I nod and take his hand as we approch everyone. "Hi my name is Trevor!" One of the boys said waving, he looked like he was 15/16 years old, he was probley the youngest out of the group. he had hazel eyes and brown hair, he was tall and thin.

" Hi i'm Lexi" I reply smiling "This is Connor, Ricky, Sam, Jc, and Jack!(thatsojack)" Trevor says pointing to each boy, and may I just say, damn. those boys were Hollister model boys.

They smile and wave, and I do the same back. I turn to the girls and instantly felt insecure. they were all beautiful! While I was here with ugly wavy brown hair, and a not so summer body. Everyone back in Seattle told me I was the prettiest girl they had ever seen, but obvoiously they haven't seen Califonia girls.

I guess Kian noticed because he leaned down and whispered "You're more beautiful than these girls, don't worry" I look up at him and mouth " thank you."

"Hi my name is Jenn!" one of them says, I look at her and exaimin her. She had staright blonde hair which was put into a pony tail, she was average height, and was wearing a black bikini similer to mine, but hers was more reveling. "This is Rebbeca, Lia, and Andrea" She says pointing to the other girls.

I looked at Andrea and sighed. No wonder Kian liked her. She had beautiful wavy brown hair with brown eyes and an amazing body, but her personality, not so pretty. When Jenn introduced her she looked at me and rolled her eyes.

" I'm Lexi!" I reply, I knew Lia from AwesomenessTv, and Rebbeca cause well who didn't know Rebbeca Black?

The boys ran towards the water, pushing each other down, while the other girls and I sat down and started tanning. I could already tell this was going to be a good day.

---

----

I had to make this chapter short b/c next chapter needs to be long so everything falls in place

Sadly, every good book needs a villan, and in this book, it's Andrea.

I love Andrea and I don' t want to make her look bad, but for the book, I must make her evil.