Water Margartias

-KIAN'S POV-

"Lexi we are going to be late come on!" I yelled as I patiently waited by the door. " I'm coming give me a second!" She replies, and 30 seconds later she walks out of the bathroom. She looked stunning, she was wearing a strapless black dress, that went down mid thigh, and it fit her perfectly, her long brown hair was in beach waves, and she had what I believe was called a water fall braid in her hair.

" Take a picture it lasts longer" She chuckles as she put her phone in her little black purse. " You just look so beautful" I say as I give her a quick kiss " Now come on Lex, we are already 10 minutes late" I say opening the door for her. "Ladies first" I say pointing to the door. " Whatever, this is just an excuse for you to admire my ass" She replies as she walks out the door, I burst out into laughter " You caught me Lex" I say as I wrap my arm around her waist.

"What floor is the party?" I ask as I look at all the buttons, " I think 4" Lexi replies as she scrolls through her phone. We were in the elevator for about 30 seconds, and then we reached the 4th floor.

" This looks like it's going to be fun" Lexi says as she looks at all the people, " Yah it does" I reply looking around. " I'm going to go find Zoe and Naomi" Lexi says as she puts her phone away " I'll text you in like 15 mintues ok?" She asks as she kisses my cheek and walks off into the crowd.

I decided to go look for Connor and the other boys, I walked around for a bit, making small talk with a few people when I finally found them. " Look at who finally made it!" Jc says as he grabs a beer, I obviously couldn't have alchol, so I grabbed a coke instead. " Where is Lex?" Connor asks, " I think with Zoe" I reply as I pop my soda can. "Oh so the lady ditched you for her friends?" Ricky asks " No!" I reply almost immdenetly, " She just wants to hang out with her friends" I say as I fiddle with my coke. " Well let's go party!" Jc says raising his bottle, and we all cheer, this was going to be an intense night.

-LEXI'S POV-

"Lexi!" Naomi said as she wrapped her arms around me, giving me a light hug. She was wearing a sparkling white cocktail dress, with a black bow by the waist. Her hair was straighted and she had a smokey eye. " You look amazing!" I say as I admired her outfit one last time. " So do you! Your dress is to die for" She replies. I then turn to Zoe, who was wearig a strapless plain red dress, with black pumps, and her hair was put up in a bun. " Zoe you look stunning!" I say as I give her a hug. " I could say the same for you" She says smiling.

" So where have Marcus and Alfie run off too?" I ask as I grab a sprite from one of the tables. " They have gone off to find Kian" Naomi replies. I was about to respond when a hand grabbed my shoulder, and swung me around.

" You stole Kian from me" I very sloppy Andrea yelled, she was obviously drunk. She had one shoe on, making her off balanced becasue she was wearing rather large heels, her hair was all messy, and her once lovely blue dress now had stains on it. Her make up was smudged and her eyes were bloodshot red. " Andrea you're drunk" I respond " No I am drunk" She replies as she sways her hips back and forth. " But etheir way you stole Kian from my bed" She says, slurring her words. 

I grabbed Andrea's arm and dragged her out of the party " Why you gotta take the party away" She says extending her arms out towards the doors that led to a loud, crazy room that is filled with many people. " Andrea how about we go to a better party" I say " Like a what?" She responds looking at me confused. " It's a party called water and nachos in my hotel room, I personally think its 100 times better than this dump" I say, trying to keep her focused. " But I want a margartia!" She protests. " Andrea you are only 18, it's illegal!" I respond " Well it's illegal for you to date Kian, because you're to ugly too" She responds. I didn't take it personally, saying that she was drunk, but ouch that hurt.

" Ok Andrea, I have a secret" I say quietly, trying to make it sound important, " It's not really water, it's a margarita that taste lke water" I whisper. " Ok then lets go!" She says as she skips towards the elevators. This is going to be one long night I thought to my self as I followed her.

-

When we got to my room, I laid Andrea down on my bed, and told her it was the stay still game, giving how drunk she was at the moment, she thought it was just the coolest thing, so she listened and laid down, not moving a muscle. I called room service and had them bring up nachos and lots of water bottles. Shit I have to call Kian and let him know I think as I grab my phone

" Hello"

 " Hey Kian"

" Lex where are you? I've been looking everywhere!"

" Well Andrea thought it would be the greatest fucking idea to get drunk, so I brought her to our room and ordered nachos... I don't think I will be coming down anytime soon, she's pretty wasted"

" Ok, I'll call you in like half an hour ok?"

" Ok, bye"

I hung up the phone and looked over at Andrea " Good job you won!" I say throwing my arms up in the air. " YAY!" She responds, jumping on the bed. I giggle a little, and listen to Andrea talk about random things, until I heard a knock on the door " Room service!" I deep voice yelled, I got up and grabbed the food, thanking to man as I closed the door.

I put the food down inbetween Andrea and I, and give her a water bottle, " I want you to drink that whole water margarita ok?" I ask as I grab a chip, it was drenched in cheese, which made it even better. " Ok" She answers, taking a huge sip of her water bottle.  

1 hour, 5 water bottles, and 3 bathroom breaks later, Andrea had finally fallen asleep. I quietly got up and left the room, trying my best not to make any noise. Now it's time to finally party I think to my self, and headed down to where everyone else was.

--

------

----------

Kinda just a random chapter, I'm trying to slowly make Lexi and Andrea friends, and I thought that this would be an intersting way to start it.

I'm thinking of writing a 2nd book, this book will of course be my main book, but I want another book that isn't fanfiction.

In my next chapter I will tell you more about it.

Should I add Dom to the story? He hangs out with the boys so much in real life that I was thinking I should add him to the story line, not as a huge character though.

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment!