Panera bread is cool

-LEXI'S POV-

When we reached Panera, we all stumbled out of the car in fits of laughter. We were being the loudest we could possibly be.

"Guys shhh we are about to enter a public place and I really don't want to get kicked out" I said, still trying to hold in laughter. "Your just embarressed by us" Jc said, then he followed that up with the loudest scream possible. 

I quickly tackled him to make him quiet. "God dammit Jc calm down I just want a sandwich and you are acting like you just snorted cocaine" I said, everyone bursted out laughing, except Kian.

I don't know why, but lately Kian has been somewhat ignoring me. He never really talks to me, and he always gives me a look when I talk to one of the other boys. 

 Ricky's voice snapped me out of my thoughts, "Well Lex are you just going to stand there or what?" I looked up and smiled, "Coming!" I said and ran up to them.

-

We entered Panera, and were deciding on what to order. "Kiki what are you going to get?" I asked as I  tried starting a converstaion with him. "Um... I think maybe just a roast beef sandwich, what about you? He asked, " I'm thinking of getting a flat bread sandwich" I replied. 

Kian nodded in response, and we all got in line to order, of course we were all ordering sepreately, so we could pay for our own food. First Ricky went, then Jc, Then Connor, and now it was Kian's turn.

He went up to the cash register and ordered, but he was taking such a long damn time to order his own food! After about a minute or two he turned to me, "C'mon Lex lets go fill our drinks" He said as he handed me a cup. "Wait you payed for me?" I asked as I followed him to the soda fountain.

"Lexi do you know how shitty of a boyfriend that would make me if I was too cheap to even buy my girlfriend lunch?" He asked as he filled his cup with Coke. "Well thank you, you're such a gentleman" I replied, I then kissed his cheek and resumed filling my drink with lemonade.

We all got our food and sat at a table, I sat inbetween Connor and Kian, with Ricky and Jc across from us. Everyone started talking about different things, but I just sat there thinking about why Kian is acting weird.

"Lex!" Connor said as he flung a piece of lettuce at me, "hey!" I replied as I flung it back. "You haven't said a word, you all good?" He asked, "Yeah, I'm just tired I guess." I replied.

"Are you guys ready to go?" Ricky asked as he got up from his seat. We all nodded and threw our trash away, and left the restaurant.

"Lexi do you want me to drop you off at your apartment?" Connor asked as he started driving. I thought about it for a second, I mean of course I didn't want to go back to my dark, boring apartment. But, I don't think Kian wants me around.

As I opened my mouth to say yes, Kian inturupted me, "No she is gonna stay the night at our house." He answered, Connor looked at me and I just nodded in agreement. I guess I was staying the night at the O2L house.

-

----

-----

I know I'm a horrible person for not updating it forever

but atleast I am still updating

None of the books I am reading are updating because the writers wont update and its making me maddd

Do you guys want drama, no drama? Tell me what you want the next chapter to be like in the comments

And make sure to vote, comment, and follow!