I am your biggest fan...

I woke up at 7am, because I wanted to get ready for the day ahead of me.  Kian was still fast asleep, so I slowly snuck out of bed, and went to the bathroom to take a shower. 

I took a quick 10 minute shower, and then changed into a black crop top, that was laced on the top, with jean shorts that had golden studs on the side with black combat boots. I straighted my hair, and put on my make up.

I looked at my phone to see it was now 8 in the morning, so I grabbed my vlogging camera and went to the lobby to get some breakfast " Hi Hola Bonjour it's Lexx!" I say as I walk into the elevator. " It is now day two of Vidcon! Day one was um... Dramatic, but I am going to have fun for the next two days! Right now I am walking out of the elevator to get some Starbucks." I say as I approuch the coffee shop.

" Hi may I please have a chocolate croissent and a Vanilla latte?" I ask the lady " Sure! That will be $8.05" She replies, so I hand her my Starbucks card.

After I get my food I sit down at one of the tables, and scroll through instagram. Jc posted a picture of him and I from last night captioned " Never a dull moment with this one around"  I smile and like the photo.

I decided to also post a photo last night, I chose the photo of Zoe, Alfie, Kian, Lia, Jc, Connor, Sam, Trevor, Ricky,  and I making funny faces. I captioned it " I like making new friends" 

As I got up to go back to my room, a girl about 12 years old with hair like mine, and a shirt from my merch that says " Hi, Hola, Bonjour" written on it came up to me " Oh my gosh Your Lexi, Oh my gosh Im meeting you right here right now! I love you so much you don't even understand!" She says smiling so big that I could see every single one of her sparkling teeth. " Aw thank you!" I reply giggling. " No like seriously I look up to you so  much, I think you are just the most brave, funny, pretty girl there ever was, I even made blonde hair streaks in my hair like yours!" She says pointing at her hair.

I smile at her, " You have no idea how happy this makes me! Lets take a photo" I say as I grab her phone and take a bunch of photos of us together on it, and then I took some photos on mine. " This is literlly the best day of my life!" She says, crying a little. " Aw sweetie don't cry!" I say hugging her, I grabbed my vlogging camera and opened it. 

" Guys this is Amanda!" I say pointing to the young girl that, she looks up and waves. " She is so sweet, that I just had to show you guys her!" I say hugging her once more. " Hi!" She says into the camera " Ok, well I'm going to go talk to Amanda a little more, then I have a meet and greet to go to!" I say shutting off my camera.

" What's your Twittter? I ask her pulling my phone out " Its @amandaforever" She replies smiling, I follow her and hug her one last time, " It was an honor meeting you Amanda!" I say as I walk towards the elevator, I could already tell this was going to be a good day.

-

When I went upstairs it was 9, I looked over to see Kian scrolling threw his phone. " Morning Kiki" I said as I sat on the bed, turning the TV on. " Where did you go?" He asks as he slowly starts to sit up. " I went downstairs, got breakfast, and talked to a fan for a little" I reply scrolling threw the channels. " Ok, what time is the meet and greet?" He asks " 10am" I reply " Ok, I'm going to go get ready" He says as he trudges over to the bathroom. 

My phone beeped, signaling  I got a text, 

Connie: Come to Ricky and I's room, we are bored and we know you are too

me: I'll be there in 3

" Kian I'm going to Ricky's room, I'll see you at the meet and greet" I yelled as I walked out of the room. I walked down two doors and knocked. " Lexx" Connor says hugging me " Conniee!" I say hugging him back. I walk into their room and plop down on the couch " What's new?"  Ricky asks as he styles his hair in the mirror, " Nothing much, are you guys going to the youtuber party tonight?" I ask as I play with Connor's laptop charger. " Yah, it starts at 8pm" Connor replies " Do I dress fancy, causual, or inbetween?" I ask " Inbetween" Connor answers as he dugs through his suitcase. 

"Connie what are you looking for?" I ask laughing " I can't find my other shoe" He complained. I looked down and laughed " You mean that shoe?" I ask pointing to a shoe by the table. " Lexi you are a life saver" He replies.

He then sits down and smiles at his phone, and starts typing. " Ooo who is Connie texting?" I ask wiggling my eyebrows, " Connie is talking to the girl we met at Forever 21" He replies. I laugh " Did you really just talk about your self in 3rd person?" " Maybe" He replies laughing. 

" So what are you and Nicole discussing at this time of day?" I ask " We are talking about gettting together when we come back from Vidcon!" He says smiling. I was so happy for Connor,  he was such a sweet guy and if I wasn't dating Kian, then I would definatly want to date Connor. He just has that personality that is so likeable, and a face you could stare at for hours.

" TIME TO GO COME ON GUYS!" Trevor says banging on the door. " Well thats our cue!" Ricky says walking out of the bathroom. " Let's go meet some fans!" Connor says high fiving Ricky, and we all head to the thousands of girls and boys waiting for us.

---

--------

SUPRISE CHAPTERRR

Omg I know that this is a really bad and boring chapter, but it's just a filler chapter.

What do you think is going to happen at the party? 0_____o

Don't forget to vote and comment!