California

-warning: the first few chapters are shit but it gets better so please bare with me on the first few chapters-

" That's it for now..... Until next time, poof!" I said into my camera as I covered the lense with my hand. I hated vlogging, but my subscribers were begging for one.

Also, Youtube emailed me telling me that if I hit 990k by next week, I will start getting paid!

It was the 3rd day of being in California, and I have never felt so free. I was usually under the impression that since back home in Seattle I was the "it" girl, I had to dress, and act to impress.

But in California? Nobody knew who the hell I was, it was the best feeling in the world. I could ride my penny board freely, and nobody would yell at me for being on it.

- FLASHBACK-

" Get off that! Your not a boy!" My friend Grace yelled at me as I tried to ride my board down the sidewalk.

"But it's so much fun" I whined as I tried to ride it again. "Stop" she yelled as she slapped my wrist. "Lex, your the 'it' girl, you can't be doing this stuff in public!" She said "I'm just looking out for your reputation."

"Well they should like me for who I am!" If they don't, screw them!" I snapped back, and stormed off.

-- Back to present time--

I skated down the sidewalk and looked around. I inhaled the freash clean air and sighed.

Of course I miss Seattle like crazy, but a girl could get use to this.

It started getting dark outside, so I decided to take a short cut home. I skated down two blocks, and turned a cornor.

"LOOK OUT!" I heard someone scream from behind. And before I could even process what was just said, I was slammed into the ground.

--

---

-----

-------

AUTHOR:

Hi guys! Welcome to my 1st ever O2L fanfiction! I hope you all will enjoy it!

I guess I should tell you about myself...

-im 13

- I love youtube

- I love writing

- my favorite color is Turquise

- im obsessed with Pretty Little Liars

- I want to learn how to ride a penny board

Thats it for now, please like, vote, comment, and follow!!