Nicknames are cool

-KIAN'S POV-

I woke up to see Lexi asleep with her head on my chest and my arm around her, I could get use to this. I thought to my self as I played with her hair. " Morning Kiki" She says as she slowly removes her self from me " Do you want breakfat?" She asks as she puts her hair in a very messy bun " Sure, go downstairs the others should have food out" I say, and she walks out.

I sigh and check my phone, seeing I have alot of Twitter notifications, I went there first.

"@lexisharp: Had a fun night with the @our2ndlife boys! I just wish they would watch less scary movies and more Mean Girls!"

" @Rickypdillon: OMG I  KNOW RIGHT? @lexisharp Kian ALWAYS wants to watch scary movies ugh."

I laugh at their little convo and keep scrolling until I see a tweet that Andrea tweeted 

Laughing cause you said you could do better, but look at what you have, and what you had"

I knew she was referring to Lexi and I dating, which got me a little annoyed, so I threw some shade back

Laughing cause you said I couldn't do better, but I obvisouly have:) "

I smiled at my come back, and pressed tweet. Now time for some breakfast.

-LEXI'S POV AFTER BREAKFAST-

"LEX COME ON WE ARE LEAVING" Ricky yelled as I quickly grabbed my phone and looked in the mirror one last time. I was wearing one of my croptops from my merch that says " internet" with a heart, and highwaisted jean shorts. My hair was in beach waves, and I had barely any make up on.

I rushed downstairs and got into Ricky's car. " Where are we going again?" I ask as I sit in the back seat next to Trevor, " We are going to the mall, then everyone is  coming over to film" Trevor responds.

The mall was about 25 mintues away, and in that 25 mintues, Trevor and I took selfies, we tweeted, we vlogged, we jammed out, and we yelled at other cars. We were weird

" So Connor" I say pointing my camera to Connor who was in the passanger seat " Do you prefer Connie or Condabon, because I want a nickname for you" I say " Connie" He says laughing.

" I have nicknames for everyone" I say into the Camera " Kian is Kiki, Trevor is Trevy, Ricky is Rickster, Connor is Connie, Sam is Sammiboi, and I call Jc Justin just cause it annoys him" I say laughing

I close my camera just as we park the car " WE HAVE ARRIVED!" Ricky yells as he opens the door. The four of us, being Trevor, Connor, Ricky, and I jumped out the car and headed to Urban Outfitters. I helped the boys find some shirts, but I didn't get anything from there.

As we walked out of Urban Outfitters I spotted a Forever 21. " Can we please go there" I whine pointing to Forever 21. " Ugh but it's so girly" Trevor says, Ricky nods in agreeement. I groan " PLEASEEE?!" I say practically begging, " Fine I'll take you" Connor says grabbing my arm " Only if you buy me ice cream"  I squel and nod in agreement, waving bye too the other boys.

As we walk in I rush towards the bathing suits.  " Don't you already have like one hundread bathing suits?" Connor says leaning against the wall. " maybe" I reply smiling. " Hey so which color should I get, blue or white" I ask turning to Connor. He just stares blankly infront of him " Connieee?" I say looking towards what he is looking at to see a girl.

She looked about my height with wavy black hair that stoppped at her waist, she was wearing a laced pink crop top, with a white undershirt and shorts. " Connie take a picture it will last longer" I giggle, he snaps out of his thoughts and turns to me  his cheeks bright pink, " aw your emabarrsed! I say piching his cheek.

"I'm going to go say hi to her" I say walking off, " LEX PLEASE NO" He says trying to grab my arm, but I had already introduced my self.

" Hi, I love your shirt!" I say " Thanks! I like yours too! " She says smiling " My name is Lexi Sharp, and yours?" I  ask " Nicole Anderson" She replies. " I love your name"  I say as Connor comes up behind me " Lex can we please leave now"  He whispers into my ear " No! You still need to help me choose what color bathing suit!" I say holding them up " The white one, it will make you look tanner, now can we go?" he says tugging at my arm.

" Connor first can I introduce you to someone? This is Nicole Anderson, Nicole this is Connor Franta"  I say, Nicole looks up at him and smiles before totally checking him out. Then she frowns a little. "Are you guys dating?" She asks quietly I laugh and shake my head " Nope, just friends!" I say smiling.

" Well then, i would love to hang out with you some time" She says before handing him a piece of paper and leaving. I look up at Connor whos face is light up like a christmas tree " Your welcome Connie" I say as I pay for my clothes.

- AT THE HOUSE-

(A/N: I would just like to clarfy that in this fanfic Connor never left O2L, and moved into the new house with the other 3 boys)

I sat on my laptop, waiting for the boys to come downstairs and for everyone to show up. A bunch of youtubers are coming over to film, so the boys went upstairs to change while I just scrolled threw Twitter.

" @thatsojack: Can't wait to fim with @our2ndlife,@Jennxpenn , @lexisharp, and more!"

" @connorfranta: note to self, never take @lexisharp into Forever 21, she literlly bought the store!"

I laugh and tweet him back "@lexisharp: @connorfranta  I only bought a bathing suit, 3 shirts, a pair of jeans, and some shoes!"  I press send and keep scrolling until I came across Kian, and Andrea's tweets.

Why is she being so mean to me, isn't she the reason they broke up? I thought to my self, but was inturupted by the boys racing downstairs. " I WIN!" Sam says as he plops down next to me, just then the doorbell rang and everyone came in.

I scanned the group of people, and everyone was here, Jack, Jenn, Lia, Andrew, Anthony, Rebecca, and some other people.

" LET'S GET THIS STARTEDD!" Anthony yells. This was going to be intersting...

--

------

----------

FILLER CHAPTER OMG IM SO SORRY ITS SO BAD!

But lets all welcome Nicole to the story!