Chapter 6

Days had passed. Yibo was living happily in the villa along with Yanli, Cheng and Ziyi. Sometimes Haikuan also came to accompany him. He was so happy with his decision to get married. He had such a big family and many friends. Haikuan had promised to bring his wife Ann. Mianmain as everyone calls her on the wedding day. Yibo was so eager to met her when he heard that she has a little baby inside her ie she is pregnant. He had talked to her but didn't met her yet. Yanli said that she would also introduce him to her fiancee Yu chen and also other friends of Zhan. Uncle is also visiting him regularly now. He also bought gifts for him. Mom and Dad visit him everyday. Mom brings many new foods for him. Everyone here cares for him as if he is a baby. He is very happy and he prays that his Mama and Dada will watch him from heaven and bless him and will be happy to see him happy. He don't know if it's good or bad but he doesn't miss his aunt and cousin as all they did to him in the past two months was hitting and cursing. But his in law's are different and he will take care of them with his life
   Zhan had returned from his buisness trip six hours ago. Tomorrow is his wedding to someone he don't know. He don't know what to feel. His friends said his bride is a man. He was never interested in men then again he was never interested in women either. His whole family looks truly happy. Even his grumpy brother is busy with his wedding arrangements. His mother showed him for sets of suit and asked him to select two. One for wedding and other for reception. He choose two. His mother somehow looked very happy when he selected those suits. She gave him a broach and asked him to wear it at the wedding. Zhan sighed and opened the box. It was a metal betel broach. It truly went well with his wedding suit. Looks like his mothers selection had became better. After that his mother feed him with loads of food. His friends made some lame jokes. Actually they were good but this man arghhh. Then Zhan went to look at the arrangements. Truly his family did a very good work. He never thought in first place that his mother will successfully find a bride for him in two months. Till last week his mother looked like an angry bird throwing things at his father and now when he came back from the trip they both look like love birds. He shook his head at his childish parents. He could see how happy everyone was even the bodyguards somehow looked happy. They were all trying there best to do everything perfectly. It was after so long the Xiao mansion was filled with such a huge amount of happiness. He just prayed that this happiness will remain long. And as long as his wife is able to keep this mansion happy he will try to keep him happy. But he truly can't say he will be successful.
   Mr and Mrs Xiao were over the moon these past days. They spent there time thinking about the sweet future of there family. There family is finally complete. There all three kids have someone who will love and take care of them. Yanli's marriage was fixed from her childhood. It was arranged with Mr Xiaos buisness partner Mr Cao's son Yuchen. Even though it was an early arranged marriage Yuchen loves Yanli dearly and would do anything for her. He is a well accomplished surgeon in one of the biggest hospital in china which also belongs to Xiaos, Lius and Caos. The Life hospital. Yanli is also well accomplished in fashion industry. She is China's most famous fashion designer. Zuocheng is there youngest son. He was grumpy and introvert since he was a kid. He was interested in entertainment buisness so he is doing his higher studies in buisness management in Gusu University. Along with his studies he takes care of the entertainment department of Xiao Corps. He is the owner of that. Just like his elder brother he is also very well accomplished in entertainment industry at the age of 22. His girlfriend Ziyi was his first love. They met each other in middle school and since then Ziyi started chasing Cheng. She was different from other girls who were behind him for his rich family. She loved him for whom he is. Ziyi always held him at every moment of his life and after two years of chasing they got together and from then on they are together. Ziyi is a medical student at Gusu medical university. She is very good at her job. She is studying to be a gynecologist.
Zhan was the only one for all those years who stayed single when he was chased but hundreds of girls and boys. He changed when he was 20 years old. When Xiao Corps had almost gone bankruptcy. He worked hard day and night and now the same Xiao corps is China's biggest company. They have shares in almost every thing from six star hotels to colleges, university, hospitals, theatre. Xiao Has his shares in everything. But this continues work made him believe that he does not need love. Love is everywhere in his family yet he feels that it's not important. He never believed in true love. So when Yibo agreed to the marriage they both were so happy for there son. Even though Yibo is not well known and accomplished like there other in law's but Yibo was the light that Xiao mansion needed. The light in the dark light of Xiao Zhan. They know that Yibo is well educated but they yet have to know how well the boy is. But all in all they are happy as now they have to just wait for there grandchildren to come. From Yibo's test they came to know that if Yibo and Zhan wanted they could have a child together as Yibo can take fertility pills which will help him develop a womb just like female mothers. Not all men can do this only a very few lucky ones are able to do this. Or else they can just perform surrogacy as its easier. But its all on the upcoming couple. They will never push there kids to give them grandchildren.
   Everyone was happy yet there was a havoc in Lan mansion. Lan Yuji and Lan Yangzi were so angry and furious that they broke almost all the flower pots in the house. Mr Lan just ignored his wife and daughter.  He was so so happy for his nephew. His innocent nephew deserved the world. Yibo had never tried to hurt or harm anyone. He will be sad in your sadness and happy in your happiness. He was a little sunshine that will brighten wherever he goes. He trust Zhan and Xiao family to protect his baby nephew. Yibo maybe childish but he too can get serious if needed. He had seen how much Yibo had suffered in his house. The boy never complained. Qiren knew how much his sister and brother in law loved there son. Yibo was there every thing and they did everything they could to protect him. That is also the reason why Yuan took a path that didn't show Yibo how much his Dada loved him. Yet the younger loved his father with his whole heart as long as Yuan was alive. Qiren never got that kind of happiness from his own family. His wife is a gold digger while his daughter is also same. Everytime he tries to speak to his daughter she would say something rude or walk away. It was Yibo who showed him that it isn't necessary to be related by blood to be father and son. Yibo gave him the love a father recieves from his child. He now visits Yibo everyday and saw how happy his nephew was, how healthy. And tomorrow he would walk his little Yibo through the aisle just like he walked his sister all those years ago. He just prays that his nephew will live longer life happy and healthy with immense love from his new family. He also knew that his daughter has feelings for Zhan. Who doesn't?? After all he is not the most eligible bachelor of China for nothing. But that feelings aren't love it's mere affection towards the appearance and money that Zhan has. And he knows his daughter will surely have someone who will love her truly in future. But Zhan isn't that one.
On the other hand Yangzi had gone mad after listening to Zhans wedding news from her mother. She loves Zhan since her childhood when she was mere a kid. Her mother always encouraged her feelings while her dad never cared for her. And all those years Zhan never gave her a single glance. She tried everything under her hand but always failed and sometimes even insulted by Zhans friends or sibilings. But now when that slutty brat came to her house. He took everything from her. He always acted innocent and sweet in front of her but behind her back hurted his mother just like is mother did when she was alive. He also took away her father's love from her. Her father never cared about her. He always tried to separate her from her mother. He spent most of his time in his office and who knows if he cheats behind her mothers back
And now Yibo also took away the love of her life her Zhan. What is in that brat that everyone loves him so much while ignoring or insulting her. Zhan never glanced at her yet he was the one going to marry her cousin tomorrow. She felt like crying. Mrs Lan was angry, her daughter who was her triumph card was of no use now. Tomorrow was the marriage and they could do nothing absolutely nothing. But Lan Yuji will make sure that Zhan and Yibo will divorce or get seperate and at that time she will let her daughter to comfort Zhan and like all other men Zhan will fall in the trap. She will do everything to make this marriage a failure.