Chapter 54

Now too Zhan was sitting in his study with Yibo curled up on his lap as he was working on his project.

The couple somehow had found a comfortable way as Yibo slept peacefully and Zhan worked. They loved to stay close. Zhan looked down when he felt Yibo clenching on his shirt.
Nightmare he thought. So he gathered the little one in his arms and held him close as he whispered sweet words to Yibo trying to calm his little one.

During the camping when tae tried to pull Yibo toward the campfire, Zhan came to know about yibo's fear for fire. He felt so helpless and powerless as he watched his love crying and wailing in his arms due to the trauma in the past. That day too he had gathered Yibo in his arms and carried him towards there tent. Hugging Yibo closed as the younger cried aloud for his mother. Everyone felt tears in there eyes and tae felt guilty for making Yibo remember the trauma but luckily jungkook was there and he held his love and consoled him.

It was the same day when Zhan came to know about how yibo's mother died when the vehicle caught fire after being hit but the truck. And his house too caught fire. Zhan just couldn't imagine how his little love might have felt being caught in fire as he watched his mother die and do nothing. Zhan for the first time in years had shed tears that day as he cried with his love. Telling he was wasn't wrong and it wasn't his fault and telling him how brave he was to overcome all those trauma.

Yibo had clunged to Zhan after that day, never left his side for next two days. Even during bathing the two did together. At first Zhan was scared that his body would react and scare Yibo but surprisingly it didn't. As if his whole being knew how much Yibo needed him now.

Yibo who any other day would have felt shy being naked in front of his naked husband and bathing together. Letting his husband touch his most private parts. But that day he just couldn't think of anything other than wanting to be with his gege. His husband. After death of his both parents, Zhan had became his whole world and Yibo couldn't afford to let even think what he would do if Zhan also leaves him.

Even the thought scared the life out of him, making him cling on his husband. His heart raced and it calmed everytime Zhan would say how it wasn't his fault and how brave he is. He felt strong near his husband as if nothing can harm him when he is close to his husband.

Zhan looked down at his husband who had finally calmed down. He was used to Yibo having nightmares ever since there wedding. They were so many that Zhan felt scared for his baby. But he had also noticed how holding Yibo closer to his body made the young calm and have less nightmare. He had tried talking to haikuan about councelling or something. But the doctor had asked him to wait as Yibo had already had many councelling done

He smiled and pecked yibo's lips and forehead as he saw the little one snuggling closer and closer to him. He used his free hand to unbutton his shirt and let Yibo hide inside his shirt. His wifey was such a baby. He chuckled as he saw the satisfied smile on yibo's face as finally the younger had managed to get inside his shirt and lay on his bare chest right above his beating heart. Yibo was used to him sleeping without shirt.

He knew the younger was tired as hell after the new year party which was just too much even for Zhan. But he was happy after watching how much Yibo was feeling happy and had long forgotten the fire incident and everyone there had made sure that Yibo won't feel sad or awkward the next day.

Yibo's friends had left and the university was going to start again in few days. So his little one really needed a good rest after the tiring week. He shook his head and continued his work.

The next day came earlier than expected. Zhan was thinking about letting his little piggy sleep but by the time he came after freshing up his baby lion was already awake and looking for him.

So together they both did there everyday practice. Zhan even started doing some light breathing exercises with Yibo.

Today Yibo had decided to go to office with his gege. Not because he was still insecure but because he really wanted to learn from his husband. He also wanted to be just like Zhan and make his husband and family proud.

Zhan smiled as he looked at his wife who was studying one of the book he gave with a very serious face. He chuckled at the way the younger looked so engrossed in the book. Yibo was exceptionally smart in many fields and Zhan was sure if guided well his little cub would be the best buisness man in the world even better than him.

With a proud smile he continued his work. At noon the couple had there lunch in office as Zhan had many files to study and by then Yibo had became his assistant. The boy was making sure that all the files of analysed making Zhans work easy for him.

Soon it was six in the evening and no one on the top floor knew how the time passed by today as there boss was working like a machine yet they all were happy as there hot headed ice Prince was calm and smiling throughout the work. It might be the first day in the history of Xiao corps that the CEO was smiling for almost all the day. Some were even worried for there boss's jaw. But they all knew who was the one responsible for there bright day after all it was there little boss. Mr Xiao Wang Yibo and almost every one internally prayed that the little boss would come everyday.

A knock disturbed the couple who were working there ass off yet were happy for being close to each other.
Zhan looked up.
"Zhan, it's six." Xuan announced as he looked at the couple who were still immersed in a file as Yibo was feeding Zhan something.

"Ohh it's already time." Zhan blinked. He didn't at all noticed the time. He looked at Yibo who was blinking at him cutely.
"Time to go home." He announced. Yibo smiled brightly nodding his head like a child.

 Yibo smiled brightly nodding his head like a child