Chapter 9

Yibo was very happy in his new house but he was having a bit hard time with all the guests arrived at the reception. He had never attended a party with so many people without his father beside him. So he stayed close to Zhan. His husband had somehow guessed his nervousness and gave some squeezes to his hand everytime he felt Yibo was nervous. For now Zhan was introducing him to his most important buisness partners. Yibo felt happy whenever Zhan introduced him as his wife. It was normal he knew as everyone knows who he is as this is there wedding reception but what to do he can't help but get happy. Uncle Qiren came to them with a young man he almost looked as old as Zhan. The man shook hands with Zhan and gave Yibo a sweet smile.
"Yibo this is your elder cousin and my elder son Yang Yang." He introduced.
Yibo gave is big brother a big smile. He had heard a lot about Yang Yang from his uncle but his aunt never mentioned about him. Due to some reasons Yang Yang always stayed away from home and when Yibo arrived he was in Japan.
"Hello little brother" Yang Yang said.
"Hii Yang ge. I always wanted to meet you. Uncle always talked about you. Dada also talked about you sometimes." Yibo chirped. Yang gave him an amused smile. Then he handed Yibo a medium sized box.

"Dad said you like sweets so I bought the most famous sweets for my sweet little cousin

"Dad said you like sweets so I bought the most famous sweets for my sweet little cousin." He said handing Yibo the box. Yibo thanked him and gave him a short hug. Zhan's eyes twitched a little at that but he composed himself. After that every couple started to dance. He looked at Zhan in his eyes. His husband nodded and led him to the middle of the hall. The lights went dim. Yibo held his husband tightly.
  After seeing his husband puppy eyes Zhan knew that Yibo also wanted to dance and as a couple they had to dance anyway so he led his little husband to the centre. As the lights dimmed Yibo clutched him and Zhan let him knowing his fear. A while later the light focussed on them. Zhan held yibo's one hand and placed his other hand over the youngers slim waist. They started moving with the music. It felt so good so right. Yibo smiled at him, there eyes locked as if there was no one else. As the music was about to end it stopped abruptly Zhan from his corner of eyes had seen Yangzi messing with the music system operator. It seemed as if she was asking him to do something. The music started again and other couples also started dancing. Yanli and Yuchen, Ziyi and Zuocheng, Yangzi and Li Xian, Yang Yang and Zheng Shuang, Haoxuan and Jiyang, Yubin and Jili. The dance went smoothly after every short change of music they would change the couple.Changing the partners the music came and Yangzi was now dancing with Zhan. She kept touching him inappropriately no even thinking if others are watching. Zhan just wanted to push her away but it was his reception and everyone was happy he can't spoil there mood because of this witch. Haoxuan noticed his friends uncomfortable gaze. Zhan looked furious. He was about to loose his calm when the music changed into tango and Yangzi started getting more on his nerves. Zhan was just to throw her away when Haoxuan and Zuocheng came near him and pushed Yibo towards him. Zhan at once left Yangzi and caught his little husband. Yibo gave him a most innocent smile melting away his anger. Yangzi stood there watching them gritting her teeth. Zhan saw that Yibo didn't knew anything that was happening so he just continued dancing. They were doing tango now. They were the only couple dancing as Zhan was an expert in tango. He had learned it during his college years. He never got to dance with someone who was as good as him. The last one he did tango with was his sister Yanli. But now dancing with Yibo he understood that the younger was a learned dancer. His every move was beautiful, elegant and perfect. The swing through the hall as the music flowed. There movement were sharp and in accord, then they do sharp turns and twists. The crowd was clapping and cheering for them non-stop. The Xiao family and Zhans friends literally looked like fangirls and fanboys. As the house rule no one was allowed to shoot the dance but being the mistress of the house. Mrs Xiao took her phone and started shooting them both.
Zhan and Yibo did no practice so they just went with the music as Zhan led Yibo all through. There movements seemed to coordinate so well, when zhan hold Yibo hands and then he gave Yibo a lift and throws him up for a triple turn, Yibo did it so nicely that after the triple turn he lands perfectly into Zhans arms who catch hold of him and both of them continue there synchronised musical moves with the music. They continued the dance as the cheers became loud, at the end of the music Zhan held yibo's waist and lifted him up so beautifully. Yibo gave him the sweetest smile one had ever seen. As the music ended Zhan brought him down, his hands still on yibo's waist while Yibo had his arms wrapped around his shoulders. They both stared into each other's eyes with heavy breathing. Zhan with a blank face yet his eyes had some sparkles and Yibo with his sweet sunshine smile. The crowd clapped bringing them out of there dreamland.
"Kiss kiss" someone shouted from behind and everyone started cheering them to kiss.
"Zhan he is your wifey just kiss him already don't be shy." Haoxuan teased. The sibilings knowing both there brother and Yibo also joined Haoxuan. Zhan looked at Yibo who had his head ducked low with his neck and ears pink.
"Can I ??" Zhan asked only for them to hear. Yibo looked at him and biting his lower lips slowly nodded. Zhan slowly pulled him by his waist and kissed him. The crowd roared. Yibo flinched and held Zhan tightly. Yibo's lips were so soft and plum Zhan really wanted to deepen the kiss but didn't. Releasing the kiss they walked back to there family. As soon as they reached Zhans family and friends pulled Yibo and gave him bone crushing hug and praised him. Yibo just smiled shyly at them. After the kiss he looked like a red tomato. Zhan was got caught with some men in a discussion. While Yibo was trying to calm a sulking Ann (mianmain). She was sad and angry at her husband Haikuan as he didn't let her dance.
"Baby you are seven months pregnant. How can I let you dance and also you know how poor I am at dancing." Haikuan tried to coax her. But she was very sad and the pregnancy hormones didn't help at all. She was almost at the verge of busting into tears.
Haikuan looked at Yibo helplessly. Yibo nodded at him and pulled Cheng aside. With the help of Zuocheng he changed the music into the most calm, soft and slow music. Then he went towards mianmain
"Can I get to dance with you my lady." He asked sitting on his knees. Mianmain immediately smiled and gave her hand. Everyone was relieved that she calmed down. Haikuan gave Yibo a thumbs up.
"Don't worry dage. I will take care of Shijie." Yibo said and led the pregnant lady toward the dancing hall. He held mainmain as if she was a glass doll and danced slowly and elegantly. Even though the music was terribly slow yet it was very pleasant to see Yibo dance. The boy was surely an expert in dance. Zhan saw this and a small smile formed on his lips unknown to him. Mrs Xiao saw her son smiling after so long years and called everyone else to see it. They all were very happy and they knew that Yibo will surely melt the ice of the Ice Prince.