Chapter 35

"Gege was this why dada asked me to learn self defence??" Yibo asked looking at his husband. Zhan looked at him confused. He still didn't knew many things about Yibo which really troubled his mind yet he nodded.

"You have learned it earlier??" He asked. Yibo nodded his head.
"Few years ago when bad men tried to hurt me, dada saved me. Later that week he asked his friend to train me and that uncle asked me to do the same things you asked me to do now." Yibo said remembering his training a few years ago.

Zhan was currently teaching him some basics. His blood boiled when when heard that someone tried to hurt Yibo.

He looked at the other.
"Alright cub. Let's try it then. Fight me." He said. Yibo blinked. Zhan had already told him about many things when it came to fighting and also his training from few years were very good.

  His dada had always brought the best teachers to teach him though they aren't as good as his gege. Hehe.
He nodded understanding and started to hit Zhan. Zhan smirked when he saw how good Yibo was. He felt thankful to his father in law.

    Yibo's basic was perfect and he was also good at some of the moves. So Zhan started fighting back. He pulled Yibo by his wrist and twisted it lightly and turned him. He made sure not to hurt the other.

Soon Yibo was on the ground. He groaned. His gege is so cruel. He glared at the older man.

  "Let's try it again." Zhan said. He was teaching so extra moves that would be more effective and quick to learn. He felt proud as he saw how quick Yibo was grasping everything.

   They practiced for a while more. Zhan looked at the clock. It was already five forty-five in the morning.
"Alright let's stop for now." He said and Yibo laid on the ground tired and sweating. He was so tired that he couldn't even get up. Zhan chuckled looking at him.

He was worried he went too hard than again he was not even 10 percent strict as he was on his brothers and sisters.

  He sat near Yibo who placed his head on his lap. Zhan smiled and ruffled the youngers hair. Yibo purred like a cat liking it.

   He was enjoying his husband's hands on his hair when his eyes laid on something and it sparkled. He got up quickly forgetting all his tiredness and went towards the small music player. He started the music.

    It was tango. Seems like his husband only likes this. No problem he is good at it. He went towards Zhan and extended his hand. The older chuckled and took it.

    The couple swayed in the music. Zhan had held Yibo tightly on his waist with a firm grip. They twisted and turned and flowed with the music. Zhan held yibo's one thigh and lifted him doing some professional moves. The younger did it so perfectly that they looked like they have been dancing together for years.

As the music reached the end Zhan lifted Yibo up and swirled him in circles then he slowly brought him down. They both were breathing heavily trying to catch there breath and both leaned towards eachother.

    There lips meet. Zhan slowly moved his lips, sucking and nibbling the others soft petals. Only lips moved. This was new to both of them. Yibo closed his eyes tightly feeling euphoric.

    He held his husbands shirt tightly in his fist and tried to copy his husband's moves while moving his lips. Zhan was about to deepen the kiss when the alarm rang and they seperated. It was already six.

They both were blushing. Zhan had his ears turned bright red while yibo's whole face was red.
"Come I will take you somewhere." He said holding the youngers hand.

   Yibo didn't questioned, he just followed his husband to where ever he led. Zhan took him to a garage. Yibo almost felt his eyes bulged out when he saw so many bikes in the garage.

   There were more then ten bikes and so many sports car.
"It's my collection. Wanna go for a ride." He smirked. Yibo nodded feeling excited.

   "Choose one." Zhan smiled. Yibo jumped happily. He really liked bikes and Zhan has so many. He went towards each bike and finally choose a black one.
"This one." He smiled brightly.

Zhan nodded and took the bike out

"Hop on." He said after fixing helmet on both of there heads. Yibo quickly hopped on and held Zhan tightly. He wasn't scared. He was just excited and Zhan knew this. The helmet collection in yibo's room is a proof that the boy likes riding. ( Bike😏 Dirty minded people. He likes riding bikes.)

Zhan rode his bike towards his favourite spot. He was sure Yibo would like it. Soon they reached another side of the Xiao of estate where no one went. It was inside deep forest.

    Yibo held his husband tightly feeling a bit intimidated by the way. But soon his mind calmed as he saw the beautiful sight ahead. It was a beautiful place covered with different flowers. Zhan stopped the bike and they got down.
  N The sunrays were hitting on yibo's beautiful face making him look ethereal. Yibo smiled widely at the flowers.
"It's so beautiful gege." He smiled brightly.

" He smiled brightly

"I know. I come here every morning. It helps me to calm down. There are more places I will take your there someday." He promised making the younger smile wider.

   Yibo's smile could literally compete the sun that was rising in the sky. Zhan chuckled shaking his head. They both stayed there for a while. Feeling the fresh air and enjoying the chirping of the birds.

    The morning breeze was really something that can calm all the worries other than yibo's bright innocent smile. Zhan closed his eyes. He had many things to take care off. Its just second day of his cubs college life. He sighed.

   He had to leave for another buisness next week on top and for the first time Sean Xiao Zhan felt reluctant to go for a buisness trip.

_______________________________________

🤗🤗🤗🤗

BTS entry coming soon😈