Chapter 37

Yibo saw many girls and boys looking at him as if he was a chicken BBQ. He somewhat felt disgusted with all those attention on him.

     Jiyang looked at him worriedly.
"Yibo are you alright??" He asked. The younger nodded with a small smile.
"Don't worry you will get used to this just remember not to talk much with this people they might be bad." Ji li said. Yibo nodded again.

     He remembered what Zhan had told him this morning. He smiled but yawned suddenly.
"Ahh didn't you sleep well last night Bobo??" Shuang asked coming towards them.

"He woke early morning to exercise." Cheng and Ziyi said in unison before Yibo could reply. They both flushed remembering the morning event.
Yibo frowned looking at them while other looked at them suspiciously.

"Why are you all red today even gege was red." He stomped his legs whining.
Yibo should really stop being so adorable. They thought. They heard gasps. Yibo looked around and saw some girls fainting.

    He looked at them worriedly. Zuocheng held his hand.
"It's normal. Ignore them." He said. Yibo nodded and gave the girls a small smile. The girls immediately roared scaring the hell out of him.

"Ohh my god. He is so cute." One girl cried.

"Fuck he is so hot." Another said.

"Oh god he just killed me with his smile " third one giggled.

"He just made me pregnant." Fourth girl said and the rest looked at her weirdly.

   Yibo was shocked listening to all this. He quickly walked away not wanting to listen more not knowing a pair of eyes watching him. Jackson was keeping an eye on Yibo ever since he had entered the campus.

Yibo smiled widely as he reached his classroom.
"Youn!!" He called his friend who smiled at him. Yibo ran towards his friend like a little boy. Youn smiled and then bowed at his seniors.
Zuocheng waved his hand.

"No need to bow just take care of this brat for us." He smiled and youn nodded smiling like an idiot. He couldn't believe that the group was letting him stay with Yibo. He had thought they will ask him to leave.

     But he knew that the Xiao group were one of the most rightful group in the uni. He looked at Yibo who was smiling at him innocently. He knew this boy was a lamb.

     And right from the first time youn saw he felt a strong urge to protect Yibo when he saw how scared the younger looked in there arts class where his brothers weren't with him. He had two of his classes with Yibo a day so he was glad to spend time with him.

They all entered the class. Yibo sat with his group and youn beside him. After the first lecture youn left as he had to attend another class.

    Yibo paid complete attention to the lectures. But during the third lecture he started feeling sleepy. He felt tired. He looked around only to see everyone sleeping or nodding off.

    Suddenly his eyes caught someone who was staring at him. He smiled awkwardly. He didn't knew why but he wasn't comfortable with the way that guy was looking at him. The guy waved at him. Yibo nodded smiling.

"Mr Wang can you answer this question??" The professor suddenly asked. Yibo was startled. He got up and looked at the question.

   Zuocheng and Jiyang beside him gulped as they had no idea what the answer was. Yibo smiled at the professors before nodding his head and answering the question. It was pretty easy for him as he clearly remembered his gege teaching him this topic.

   The professor smiled at the brief answer. He was happy that atleast someone was paying attention in his class.
"Very well Mr Wang." He smiled. The students were shocked to see the stoic professor smiling. It was something that only Yibo was capable off. He really knew how to make others smile without even trying.

The lunch time came soon. Yibo was about to get up when someone came in front of him.
"Hii I am Jackson." The person said extending his hand. Yibo looked at him. This was the same person from earlier who waved at him.
He smiled.

"Hii I am Wang Yibo." He smiled shaking hands. Yibo frowned when Jackson held his hand he felt weird. It wasn't the type of weird he felt when his gege held him.

   It was the one that made him want to take his hand away but before he could do anything. Zuocheng came there and pulled there hands apart. He glared at Jackson darkly who smirked at him.

"Let's go Yibo. You have to make a call." He said. Yibo nodded smiling brightly. He loved talking to his gege and phone calls during lunch were his favourites. Though he liked everything related to his gege. He giggled walking away with Cheng.

Jackson looked at his hand and smiled. He was trying many things to get yibo's attention and he had finally got once during the lecture but it all ruined due to that fucking professor and now because of this fucking little xiao.

    He could still feel the softness of Yibo's hand. He had never seen anyone this beautiful and heavenly.
"Man this looks difficult." Steve said looking at him. Jackson rolled his eyes.

"Nothing is difficult for me." He smirked walking towards the canteen. He saw Yibo sitting alone under the tree while talking on his phone. He saw a bunch of bodyguards guarding him. He rolled his eyes and walked towards him.

"Yibo" he called softly. The boy turned towards him with blushed cheeks. Jackson smirked looking at the red tinted squishy soft cheeks. He really wanted to pinch them.

"Would you like to grab burgers with me??" He asked. No one had ever refused his offer but to his surprise Yibo shook his head.

"Sorry Jackson but I brought my lunch." He said showing his lunch box. Jackson gritted his teeth but kept a smile. He saw the bodyguards looking at him intently.

"Then would you like to eat it with us??" He said pointing at his group who smiled creeping poor Yibo. Yibo again shook his head.

"I will eat with bodyguard geges and my friends." He smiled politely. The bodyguards smirked at Jackson pissing him off. How dare this mere people show attitude to him?? He thought glaring at Simon who glared back at him.

He was about to ask something when,
"What are you doing here Wang Jiaer??" Zuocheng asked coldly. Jackson turned towards him and smirked.

_______________________________________

🤗🤗🤗🤗

🤣🤣🤣