Chapter 22

" You all are enjoying this. Aren't you??" He asked them coldly.

"Ofcourse son. After so many years we got something to tease you." Mrs Xiao said with a beautiful smile.

"Please don't lock your heart anymore son. Let Bobo in, I am sure you won't regret it." She said softly caressing his face. Zhan looked at each and every member of his family for the first time every looked genuinely happy. He nodded and walked back to his room leaving other chuckling and laughing at him. 

He entered the room and saw Yibo freshly out of the bathroom clean wearing a light pink sweater. With a towel over his head. Zhan wanted to scold him a bit for running and jumping like that but stopped when Yibo suddenly hugged and buried his face in Zhans chest sniffing his scent. Zhan hugged back.

"Cub??" He called.

"I missed you Zhan ge." Yibo said in a low voice. Zhan looked at him and pulled his chin to make him look at him. There eyes locked.
" I missed you. I missed you so so so much. I don't know why but I missed you very much." He pouted and again buried his head in Zhans chest and started nuzzling his nose tickling the older. Zhan chuckled and hugged him tighter.

"I missed you too cub." He said softly. He did. He really missed his little one. Yibo's smiles, giggles, hugs he missed everything. Yibo looked at him smiling brightly.

"Really??" He asked with hope filled eyes. Zhan smiled softly and kissed his forehead.

"Really." He answered.
Yibo tiptoed and kissed his cheeks.
"I love you Zhan ge." He said smiling innocently and hugged Zhan who froze at youngers confession.
' Do you really know what this mean baby?' he thought and hugged his wife back and hummed. He pulled Yibo to the bed.

" Come I will dry your hair." He said taking the hairdryer. Yibo giggled and came with him. Yibo sat on the floor while Zhan on the bed. The older started blow drying his hair. He did it very gently and let his slim fingers slid through the hair. Yibo felt tingling sensation on his head due to Zhans fingers. Whereas Zhan is very much enjoying the work. He even feels that he could do this forever but had to stop when the hair was dry. Yibo turned to him and smiled.
"Thankyou Zhan ge."

After that they both went downstairs and had breakfast with the family. It had only been a week that Zhan was away from his house but he felt that everything had changed. He saw lam and Xu ma sitting with them to have food. The mansion looked filled with a new kind of bliss. Zhan was observing everything while eating. How Yibo would give foods to others and how his family would put food in yibo's plate when they found something he liked. He smiled a little at that. He didn't stop them from talking. He never did. The dining table was always filled with buisness talks but for the first time it was different. The table was filled with the happy chirping of Yibo and jokes by his mom and brother. Zhan wasn't the only one observing Mr Xiao who was sitting at the head of the table beside Zhan was also observing this change. He slowly put his hand over his eldest sons. Zhan had always been a pride for the Xiao family. He was mature even before his age. He had to sacrifice his joy for the family. His every decision every move was for the best of the family and company.

     Since his childhood Zhan tried to keep his family happy. And they felt blessed to have a son and brother like him. Zhan feeling and hand over his looked at his father. The older man smiled at him. His father knew what he was thinking maybe he too had the same thought. He nodded at his father.

The day passed by Zhan spending his time with his family for the first time due to yibo's continuous persistent and later helping Zuocheng, Ziyi and Yibo in there study. It was night and Zhan and Yibo were in there room. Yibo was revising everything while Zhan was working on his laptop. Zhan looked at Yibo and saw him dozed over the table. He slowly went there and closed the books. He then carried Yibo to the bed and tucked him. The younger hugged him tightly so he too closed his laptop and let sleep consume him.

The next day Yibo attended the exam. He had gave his complete knowledge during the exam. He was sure that he would pass as he had studied well. His family also supported him.

Days passed and finally the results of the exam came. Xiao Zhan was sitting on the couch along with Yibo when he heard the loud voice of his brother Zuocheng. Cheng ran towards Yibo and hugged him. Soon followed by Ziyi. The couple looked so happy that they seemed to burst with happiness.
Bobo looked at the both confused.

"What happened a-cheng??" Yanli asked. Zuocheng smiled widely.
"Yibo passed the exam and not only that he is among the top ten rankers of the exam." He announced happily. Yibo smiled at him and thanked him. He turned to Zhan and smiled.

"Very good. I am proud of you." Zhan praised and Yibo smiled widely as if he won a war. The Xiao family snorted at Zhans dry reply yet the youngest member was happy just with that. He hugged Zhan and thanked him. The others in the family hugged Yibo and congratulated him.

"Okay then let's have a small party just us and our friends." Yanli said as she knew Yibo liked spending time with everyone. And so it was decided. Everyone started making arrangements for the small party.

Zhan rolled his eyes and went to his room. His family just needed a reason for partying. But he was truly proud of his cub. His cub didn't had enough time to study yet being in the top ten rankers was a great news. Now Yibo could join Zuochengs class along with him. And Zuocheng and Jiyang will take care of his cub for him.

 And Zuocheng and Jiyang will take care of his cub for him