Chapter 28

"We can talk later if you want you know." Zhan cut him but Yibo shook his head. He wanted to continued. He wanted to pour everything out for so long and today he will.

"No..no I..I..want to." He said taking deep breaths. Zhan on the other hand rubbed his back calmly.

"I was scared. Everyone blamed me. They said that dada and I did something and killed them. Gege we really didn't know anything about that but everyone blamed me. They said I made the girl and teacher suicide because they bullied and punished me. The girl's mother and teachers relatives cursed me. " He was again crying. Zhan felt so angry. It was really unreasonable to blame Yibo for others death. How can they blame a 10 year old boy like that.

"They threw stones and bottles on me and dada. So dada complaint to police. They found out it was the boy who did it. They said he was obsessed with me. I stopped going to school. I was again scared to go to school. I am scared gege. I am so so scared gege. I don't want that to happen again." He cried wailing loudly. 

Even though it was louder then his usual voice yet it wasn't irritating. Zhan hugged him back tightly and sighed. He wanted to go and really do something to those  who scared his baby lion so much.

"Don't worry baby, don't be scared. Gege is here. He will not let anyone harm you or blame you. They have to fight me before they reach you. And this uni mostly belongs to us so don't be scared. I won't let anyone hurt you. I will make sure of that." Zhan said softly caressing yibo's cheeks. He really had an urge to kiss Yibo now.

"R....really you will?" Yibo asked Zhan with big doe eyes looking adorably cute.

"Ofcourse. You are my wife Yibo. No one will dare to touch or hurt you." Zhan said smiling softly.

"But I..I don't want that gege. I don't want them to be scared of me or become my friend because of you or because I am Xiao Yibo, Xiao Zhans wife." Yibo said looking down.

Zhan thought for a while. His heart fluttered when Yibo called himself Xiao Yibo. But it was true, if everyone knew Yibo was his wife they would try to be his friends just to get close to Zhan or with some bad intentions and Yibo being the innocent soul will let everyone living and also non living being be his friends.

That would be a big problem. Anyone can harm his baby that way. He shook his head. No he can't let anyone know Yibo is his wife maybe later but not so soon. He nodded.

Yibo on the other hand thought Zhan was sad because of what he said and was crying silently.

Zhan looked down as he heard a silent sob. He immediately pulled yibo's chin and kissed his right cheek. Yibo blushed hard. He was looking like a living tomato.

"Stop crying cub. I am not sad. I was just thinking what I should do. And you are right. If you want to do everything on your own ability then it's better if they don't know you are my wifey. You will be Wang Yibo in the uni. But you have to stay with Zuocheng and friends. You can make more friends but be careful. Hmm." He said and Yibo nodded like an obedient child.

"Good boy" Zhan praised pressing another kiss of Yibo's left cheek. Yibo became more red while Zhan giggled. He loved this form of his wifey and he knew this way he would be able to keep yibo's mind off those horrible memories.

Zhan then slowly lied on the bed with Yibo on top of him. He hugged the younger closely and draw there blankets. Yibo looked at him confused. Zhan has always been an early riser since he arrived here but now...he was confused.

"Let's sleep. Its weekend." Zhan said closing his eyes. Yibo stayed wide awake staring at his husband's sleeping face.

"Stop staring at me cub you may drool" Zhan said with still closed eyes. Yibo's eyes became wide and he wiped his mouth but didn't find any drool. Zhan chuckled.

Zhan made him lay beside him and pulled him towards his chest.
"You will have to wake early from tomorrow for uni. So rest now. Don't think of anything else. I will always be with you no matter what. Hmm." He said softly with a smile.

"Thankyou gege. Bobo ai ni " he said kissing Zhans cheeks. The older breath hitched yet he nodded.

Yibo pressed his head over Zhans chest listening to his heartbeats. It soothed the younger. It was like an assurance to him. That he wasn't alone. He have his husband, his family. His Zhan gege.

Yibo closed his eyes and slowly drifted back to sleep. Zhan stayed there on the bed watching the younger. He will make sure that nothing will hurt this little soul anymore.

He sighed. As much as Zhan didn't knew anything about yibo's past Yibo too was unaware of Zhan's. Zhan was everything Yibo is scared of. He used to be the student President of his uni.

He wasn't like other presidents who just took care of events and other official things. He used also take care of people by breaking there bones. He has blood on his hand but never an innocents. He had fought with n number of people at that young age. He was an introvert but when someone hurt his people he was and is a ruthless beast. No one till now is able to stop his when he is angry. It had been years now since he had last lost his control but he knew the beast in him is just waiting for an opportunity.

He didn't knew how Yibo would react after he knows how Zhan was or is. The amount of blood he has on his hands. Blood is something his cub is most scared of due to his past experiences. Maybe he would hate Zhan or maybe not. Zhans stories of being the ruthless but righteous President of Gusu University isn't something hidden. Everyone knows about it, even his buisness partner. That is also a reason why no one dares to make him angry.

But the one thing that Zhan is sure is that he don't want his baby to get hurt or hate him and for that he will do everything. And about his past. Its yibo's choice. He won't keep Yibo in dark. He has the right to know everything about Zhan and Zhan will not hide anything from Yibo either.

_______________________________________

I found this too cute.😜😜

😜😜