Chapter 11

Cheng and Yanli also came down for breakfast.
"Good morning Cheng and jiejie.", Yibo.
Zhan came down at time. Cheng and Yanli smirked and together,
"Good morning brother in law" they wished. Yibo gave them his sunshine smile. Zhan just shook his head at there antics. He came near and sat on his seat with Yibo beside him.
"Good morning." He wished them all at once.
"Good morning Zhan gege" Yibo wished cutely. Everyone looked at Zhan for a reaction as they knew Zhan didn't liked being called gege which is why they all adress him with either his name or brother. Zhan didn't had any problem with Yibo calling him gege. Infact he liked it but he never allowed others to call him so Yibo is also same.
"Do not call me gege." Zhan said his usual voice as always cold. Yibo felt slightly bad and pouted his lips. He didn't say anything but he looked as if he was thinking. Everyone else present felt bad as they knew Yibo loved calling Zhan as Zhan ge and Zhan is just being unreasonable. They all looked at Yibo for a response including Zhan. A cute frown formed on yibo's forehead. He looked at Zhan.
"If not Zhan ge then what should I call. I am not Zhan ge's mama or dada so I can't call you son nor am I a sibiling to call you brother. I can't call you Mr Xiao as it's too formal." He asked innocent. Zhan stared at him. It was the first time someone questioned him at his home. Then yibo's face brighten.
"I can call you honey just like mama called dada." He declared and Zhan chocked on his coffee. He looked at his husband who was still thinking. His family in front tried not to laugh out loud.
"I can call you that name but you are too big for that." Yibo said to Zhan.
"Which name Yibo??" Cheng asked quickly not wanting to miss the fun.
"'Baby' dada used to call mama that." He answered. Zhan was having a hard time. He was feeling his blood rush to his face. So he tried to focus on the food.
"Oh I can call you honey, baby, hubby, Zhangfu, laogong or husband. Zhan ge can choose which name he likes the most." He said innocently.
"You can call me Zhan ge." Zhan said. Everyones face brighten as the first time in years the Sean Xiao Zhan changed his decision.
"But-" Yibo was still not convinced.
"No buts and no talking while eating." Zhan said sharply. So Yibo shut his mouth with a pout and nodded his head.
"Atleast he didn't call brother daddy." Cheng whispered to Yanli who laughed silently. Zhan glared at his sibilings as he heard what Cheng had said. They all started eating the food. Zhan saw Yibo was again having just sweets. He looked at him.
"Have something other than sweets too " he said. The younger immediately nodded and took a dish a started eating. Zhan continued with his food.
"Yibo are you alright." Mrs Xiao asked. Zhan looked at Yibo and saw him all sweating while gulping down several glasses of water.
"Sp..spicy. It's too spicy." He said with glisten eyes.
"Ahh no problem Yibo you can have pancakes. I will ask them to make less spicy dishes for you. Hmm" Yanli said. Yibo looked at Zhan who nodded. Yibo smiled with glisten eyes and nodded furiously. After breakfast they all sat together watching a movie. Yibo didn't look much interested in it. Mr and Mrs Xiao pulled Zhan away.
"Mom I need to go to office." Zhan said.
"Zhan don't say that. You just got married yesterday. " Mrs Xiao scolded him.
"And son we have decided that you and Yibo will go for honeymoon." Mr Xiao said with a serious expression. Zhan looked at his dad.
"Honeymoon?? You might be kidding" he snapped back.
"A-zhan don't do that. It's just like a normal outing. I know Yibo is too innocent. And you both aren't going anywhere far. It's just our beach villa." Mrs Xiao said. Zhan was not taking anything. He won't go. He was already having a hard time with this innocent baby.
"Mom!!" He called. Mrs Xiao sighed. She turned him to face Yibo who looked too happy and was continuously asking something to Yanli and Cheng.
"Look how eager and happy he is Zhan. He never saw a beach in real. Don't break his heart." Mrs Xiao said in a pleading tone. Reluctantly Zhan agreed. He also felt bad for Yibo. The boy had never seen the outer world properly.
After two hours both Zhan and Yibo left for the beach villa.
"Buy some clothes for him." Mrs Xiao whispered to Zhan. He saw his husband carrying a small bag which had a camera, chocolates and book. That was all Yibo took for there so called honeymoon. The boy was not able to stand properly due to the happiness. He was jumping like a bunny happily grinning. Zhan took his Bugatti and together they drive towards the mall owned by Xiaos. He got down and took yibo's hand. His bodyguards followed them. As it was a working day not many were present. They went to a fashion store and brought necessary clothes and other things for Yibo. Yibo tried each and every cloth Zhan had selected and the cold CEO was having fun watching the live fashion show by his husband. Yibo looked good in almost all the clothes. They paid for the clothes after an hour of selection. After that Zhan brought some shoes and slippers for Yibo. They then went to a famous restaurant and had there lunch. Zhan took some sets of clothes for there stay mainly swimming costumes. Yibo was looking at everything like an eager kid. He clicked some pics with his small camera. Zhan then came to know that his husband don't have a phone so he brought a phone that was exact same as his. As they walked through the mall yibo's eyes fell on the ice cream parlour. He pulled Zhan by his arms.
"Zhan ge, Zhan ge let's have ice cream there. I never ate somewhere like that." Yibo said with a puppy eyes. Zhan nodded and brought ice cream for Yibo. He watched his husband enjoy the ice cream while moaning happily. After that they both left for the beach mansion. Yibo was peeping out of the car every now and then. He would ask Zhan about something that had never seen in his books or laptop. Zhan felt a surge of happiness when he saw Yibo looking at things enthusiastically. They were all normal things like big buildings or lakes or some kind of artistic decoration but they all still were very new and dreamy for Yibo. Zhan couldn't help but think, 'Why were you hidden away from the world Yibo.'
   After two more hours of ride they reached the villa. Yibo jumped out of the car. His eyes widened and sparkled as he saw the wide beautiful view of the beach.

Smiling brightly he was about to run there when Zhan caught his hand

Smiling brightly he was about to run there when Zhan caught his hand. Yibo shook it away and started running but Zhan was quicker. He pulled his husband by his waist. Yibo tried to wiggle away like a fish. But Zhan had quite a lot arms strength. Having locked between two strong arms Yibo in no way could run so he looked back and pouted at Zhan. Zhan shook his head,
"First take rest." He said.
"But..but"
"No but. First rest, then food and after that you can play. " He said with a poker face.
"Promise you will take me there." Yibo said pointing at the beach. Zhan nodded his head. But Yibo wasn't convinced so he asked Zhan to do pinky promise showing his little finger. Zhan had never done such childish act not even in his childhood sighed. 'His husband is not only childish but also stubborn.' he thought and hooked there little fingers.
"Promise"
Yibo smiled widely and hooked his arms with Zhan.