Chapter 46

"What are you doing Yibo??" He asked softly. The younger smiled at them.

"Ahh ge. Hii Yubin ge. Actually Zhan ge I saw a draft and a torn file so I just evaluated it on the lap and printed it. Sorry I was getting bored." He said with a sheepish smile. Zhan nodded and took the file. His eyes widened as he saw how perfect the file was. He looked at Yibo who was looking back at him nervously.

"It's perfect." He whispered. Yibo smiled brightly. Haoxuan took the file and saw what Zhan did. The trio looked at Yibo with wide eyes.

"I used to help dada with his office works. He used to teach me many things when I was bored." He smiled sheepishly. Xuan looked at him shocked.

"Did he just say he used to learn buisness to reduce his boredom??" He asked.

Zuocheng and Yubin nodded.
"Dad was right Yibo can be a cheerful version of brother." Cheng whispered. The others nodded.

"Wait that means brother is free now and can take Yibo out " he said suddenly. Yibo looked at him then at Zhan who smiled softly. He felt immense proud of his baby. He even planned to help Yibo learn more about buisness if he wants as soon there final year is gonna end anyway.

"You will??" Yibo asked his husband with sparkling eyes. Zhan nodded softly as he once again checked the complete file. There wasn't a single mistake.

"Will you guys join us??" Yibo asked. Yubin was about to nod but Cheng and Xuan stomped on his feet making him Yelp. He glared at them.

"No..no we are busy. And also husband wife should enjoy there mean time. Go on. Have a wonderful lunch date." Xuan smiled. Yibo giggled shyly while Zhan shook his head. Yubin too nodded after understanding.

Zhan and Yibo were standing infront of the most famous seven star hotel that belonged to Xiao Zhan. They were about to enter when someone called Yibo from behind. They turned only to see Taehyung and Jimin hugging Yibo tightly. Zhan frowned and looked at Yibo who had a soft smile.

"Gege they are my friends. Taehyung and Jimin." Yibo introduced. Zhan nodded as he remembered Yibo telling about these two but he hadn't thought that they were his friends brother and husband.

"Senior Zhan." The duo bowed to Zhan respectfully. Zhan nodded at them. He was happy Yibo had good friends in university.

Kim NamjoonChairman of BTS fashion worldElder brother of Taehyung

Kim Namjoon
Chairman of BTS fashion world
Elder brother of Taehyung.
Husband: Kim Seokjin

"Hey Zhan." Namjoon smiled shaking hands they were good friends since highschool.
Namjoon turned to Yibo with a surprised look.