Chapter 34

"Yibo wake up." Zhan called his wifey who was sleeping like a pig. Yibo groaned. It was too early and be wanted to sleep more but Zhan too was stubborn. He had decided to teach Yibo self defence.

"Cub wake up now. We are already late." He started shaking his husband. Yibo whined and pouted in his sleep. He really didn't like getting up so early. He pulled his husband towards him and hugged him tightly going back to sleep.

Zhan sighed.
"Alright lazy baby. I am going alone." He said getting up from the bed.
"Nah..mmm.no." Yibo whined sitting on the bed with his eyes still closed. He looked so adorable that Zhan felt bad for waking him up.

"Get up cub." He chuckled. Yibo rubbed his eyes cutely making the other heart beat faster at the overloaded cuteness.

After a while they both reached a large ground. It was the backside of the mansion which the family used as a playground or a place to do everything related to fitness.

Yibo yawned looking at the place. He just wanted to curl up on the bed in his husband's arms. His gege is so warm but this stubborn man brought him her. It's so cold.

"Alright let's run few rounds." Zhan said warming up. Yibo groaned.
"Gege I don't want to run.." he whined like a baby.

"You have to cub if you don't want to be a pig. Would you like it if I call you piglet instead of cub. Hmm." Zhan asked loudly while laughing his ass out in his mind.

Yibo's eyes widened.
"Pig?? Me?? I am not a pig. I am a lion. Roar." He whined roaring cutely.

"Roar. But if you won't exercise you will be a pig son. Piggy bo or pigbo." Zhan teased and started running while Yibo chased him. The duo ran on the vast ground for a while.

Suddenly Yibo stopped, his eyes filled with tears. He was huffing and puffing both due to anger and running. Zhan came towards him and cupped his face.

"Am I really a piggy. Am I too fat." Yibo asked blinking his tear filled doe eyes. Zhan kicked himself in his mind.
"No baby you are not fat. You're perfect." Zhan wiped his small tears.

"Then..sniff..why run.. sniff... Piggy." Yibo sniffed pouting. He looked so cute that Zhan couldn't resist himself and pecked the red pouting petals.
Yibo blinked at him with red face.

"Baby, my little cub. Exercise is to remain fit and it's good for everyone. You're not piggy. Hmm. Don't be sad. Now do you not want to accompany me. I do it everyday." Zhan asked softly. He knew how to get his little baby do something.

Yibo nodded his head. He felt bad for being a crybaby. His gege only wanted good for him. He hugged his husband.
"Sorry gege Bobo won't cry. I will be a good boy."

Zhan chuckled. What will he do with this innocent baby. He was feeling possessive and scared with each passing day but he didn't want to cage Yibo anymore. The boy had suffered enough. He wanted Yibo to grow stronger.

"Alright now let's run two more rounds then I will take you somewhere." He said and they started running.

After that the couple reached a big room. It was fitness room that Zhan had built fir himself. He had learned fighting ever since he was child. It was same for Zuocheng and others. Mr Xiao had made sure that all his kids know self defence even though they had bodyguards with them. The room was filled with things related to fighting and fitness. Yibo gulped looking at them.

'Did gege bring me here to beat me up??" He thought and shook his head.
'No gege won't beat me. He is so good.' he gulped again.

"Gege what are we doing here??" He asked looking at his husband.
"Cub today I will teach you how to fight." Zhan said simply looking through the things. Yibo froze on his spot.

'Isn't fighting bad?? Then why do gege want me to fight?? Does he want me to be bad. But we shouldn't hurt others?? Right??" His mind was filled with many thoughts. Zhan sighed looking at him.

"Cub from fighting I meant self defence." He said. Yibo tulte his head cutely.
"But why???" He stomped his leg. He don't like to fight. He likes to be happy and love everyone.

Zhan came near him and held his hand.
"Yibo not everyone in this world is good like you. There are many bad people who may want to hurt you.

This world is filled with good and bad people. So if you have to survive you need to be strong so you could protect yourself. hmm" he said calmly.
Yibo thought for a while.

"But isn't fighting bad gege??" He asked innocently. For Yibo his mother had taught him not to fight when he was a small baby and was going to school for first time.

Zhan smiled lightly.
" Fighting is bad baby. But fighting to protect is not a bad thing. For example, in forest when a hunter tries to hurt a lion's cub what does the lion do??" He asked.

"The lion hurt the hunter and protect its little cub." Yibo answered seriously.

"Yes. Absolutely. A lion protects it's cub when he is a baby but once the cub grows up and became strong what will the cub do when the hunter tries to hurt him??" Zhan.

Yibo thought for a while.
"It will fight to protect itself." He answered again.
"Very good. So was it wrong for the lion to fight??" Zhan asked. Yibo's face brighten in understanding.
He shook his head.

"No. It wasn't. The lion 1 tried to protect its family while lion 2 tried to protect itself. So it wasn't wrong." He said.
Zhan smiled broadly.
"Absolutely. So learning self defence is so that you can protect yourself when you are in danger and there's no one to help you. It's always you Yibo. You have to do everything yourself. I, mom, dad we all can only guide you but it's you who have to choose what you want. Understand??" He asked. Yibo smiled brightly nodding his head vigorously.

_______________________________________

Kawaii 🤗🤗🤗