Chapter 50

Yibo had just came out of the bathroom when Zhan handed him a box.
"Open it." Zhan said smiling. Yibo was really eager to know what his gege would gift him.

Yibo smiled and quickly opened the gift. His eyes widened and a beautiful smile formed on his face as he saw what Zhan had got him.
Zhan looked at him nervously. He had never got gifts for anybody like this. Everytime he would ask the person what they needed or most of the times he knew what they wanted and would just gift them that. But for Yibo it was different. The younger never mentioned or wanted anything.

"You said you wanted to cherish this Christmas as it's the first festival with me. So I got this for you. It will always remind you of winter and Christmas." Zhan said smiling softly as he looked at the Christmas globe he got for Yibo.

It was a small yet beautiful globe with a Christmas tree, Santa Claus, a puppy and gifts within it

"It also has music" Zhan said eagerly as he pressed a button and a beautiful tune started playing. It was very sweet and calming. Yibo smiled sweetly looking at his husband. He never understood how his gege knew what is best for him. This was the best gift of his life.

"There were many there but I thought you would like this one as it's cute and simple, full of love, happiness and joy just like you." Zhan said looking at him expectantly.
Yibo smiled brightly and hugged him.
He kissed his cheeks then his lips.
"I loved it gege. It's the best gift. I liked it so so much. I love you hubby." He said with blushing face.

Zhan smiled. He was a bit worried that Yibo won't like it but was glad the younger did. Infact he had searched quite a lot to search something for Yibo. He knew everyone would gift Yibo many things so he wanted to gift something different. He smiled brightly at the response he got.
"I love you too." He said unconsciously.

Yibo gasped and looked at him with wide eyes.
"What??" Zhan chuckled.
Yibo hopped on his back foot like a happy puppy.
"You..you said it back." He said happily. Zhan looked at him confused.
"Everytime I said I love you. You never said it back. You only hummed but today to did." Yibo giggled happily.

Zhans eyes widened and that was when he realised what he blurted out. His ears and neck turned red. He sighed internally. This wasn't the way he wanted to say those three words. He wanted them to be special. But smiled looking how happy his baby was.

"Gege say it. Please please say it again." Yibo whined cutely but Zhan shook his head. He wanted to say it in a special way and on top now he was a bit embarrassed. But Yibo being Yibo keep pestering him.
"Ahh gege my sweet hubby please say it  again." Yibo whined. Zhan chuckled and picked Yibo up on his shoulders and carried him to there bed.

Yibo had placed the globe neatly on the stand where he could see it everyday. Zhan layed Yibo on the bed and got on the bed himself.
"It's late let's sleep." He said pulling there blankets. Yibo giggled.

"Ahh gege you want me to sleep naked. I am just in my robes." He teased. Zhan turned red but thanks to the darkness Yibo couldn't see it. The older sighed and pulled Yibo closer. He caressed the youngers hair and smiled finding it dry. The robe too was quite fluffy one and also dry. It also covered Yibo well

"It's alright let's sleep now. We need to get up early tomorrow for the family breakfast." He said groaning in his mind while Yibo smiled brightly. He hugged his husband back and snuggled closer to him slowly drifting off to sleep.

The next day arrived quickly and like always Zhan woke up first. He opened his eyes feeling something soft under his palms. He rubbed it and heard a groan. He shook his head and looked at his hands. His eyes almost bulged out looking at his hand which were resting on yibo's bare waist. The younger was sleeping peacefully while lying completely naked. His bathrobe had most probably opened during the night.

Zhan gulped looking the exposed skin. Yibo's pearl white skin, the sexy collar bones, red-pink nipples, slim waist and the six pack abs. His throat felt dry as he looked more especially the lower parts from yibo's waist. His exposed shaft, those white thighs that looked like an open invitation. His hand slid a bit down. His own little brother down there twitched looking at his wife who looked like a sexy venus.

Zhan stopped himself and quickly got up. He tied yibo's robes back and ran towards the bathroom to calm himself now. It was getting more and more by every passing day.
A few while later Yibo got up. He smiled looking at the globe. He got up and stretched a bit. He walked towards the shelf and pressed the button on the globe and the music started. Zhan too had came out by then. His ears were a bit red. Yibo smiled sweetly and kissed his cheeks.

"Good morning gege." He wished cutely.
Zhan chuckled. He pulled Yibo by his waist and slammed there lips shocking the younger.
"Ahh gege I didn't brush." Yibo whined his Zhans chest with his small paws.
The older just smiled and ruffled his hair.
"Doesn't matter. Morning baby." He wished and Yibo smiled.
.
.

Time passed.
Yibo was currently with his friends and family helping everyone for the big family breakfast where many of Mr and Mrs Xiaos family friends joined them and they all have there morning breakfast together. It's just a ritual that Zhans grandparents had started and the next generation continued it. Zhan only attended this as a formality.

He never liked this as some of his parents friends only come to find faults in others and gossip about them. Actually even Mr and Mrs Xiao dislike them but they didn't had any other options.

 Actually even Mr and Mrs Xiao dislike them but they didn't had any other options

So how did you like Zhans gift.
Hope you liked the chapter.

Let's see what happens when oldies gather together.