Chapter 52

Happy Birthday Lan Zhan ❤️❤️❤️
Sorry for late update🦋

Happy Birthday Lan Zhan ❤️❤️❤️Sorry for late update🦋

The atmosphere wasn't pleasant yet. Everyone was in sore mood especially the Xiaos. Gu Yisu daughter of Mrs Gu stood up.
"Yibo I sincerely apologise to you for what my mother said. Please don't be sad." She said with a sweet smile. Yibo looked at her and smiled back nodding. He looked at his family who looked unusually gloomy. He felt sad.
He didn't like his family all sad and gloomy. He was used to the craziness.

He cleared his throat slightly catching everyones attention. Smiling sweetly Yibo stood up with his bubble tea.
"It's Christmas Eve. Let's not be sad and hurt each other with our words. We are here to celebrate and enjoy together with our friends and family. So let's join the celebration. Mama, Dada." He called sweetly raising his milk shake cup. Mr and Mrs Xiao smiled and raised there own wine glasses. Everyone else followed them.

No one wanted to be on the bad side of Xiaos, especially Xiao Zhan. He was like a king in the buisness world and all there lives were in his hand. His one move and they could go bankrupt losing everything. And by now it was clear that Xiao Zhan loved his wife dearly so Yibo too wasn't the person to be messed with. The rest of the breakfast went in peace.

Yibo was searching his husband who had disappeared after the breakfast. He knew Zhan was angry but what could he do. It's Christmas and he didn't wanted anyone sad. Everyone deserves happiness. Suddenly he was pulled into a room making him yelp. Yibo looked at the person who pulled him and saw his gege looking at him with predatory gaze.

He gulped unconsciously. Zhan bend a little and took those pulpy cherry like lips in his mouth. Kissing Yibo deeply, he started sucking the youngers lips as if they were some kind of candy. Yibo moaned in pleasure. Zhan lifted him up and carried him inside his study in bridal style. Yibo just clung to his husband still immersed in the kiss he was recieving.

Zhan sat on the cosy chair with Yibo on his lap. He was angry at what that woman said but he had to respect his father and keep quiet as Mr Xiao had already spoken. But he was really impressed with the way Yibo handled everything. And the way he so easily made everyone around him happy again.

He caressed yibo's face as he looked at the little one intently. Yibo gulped feeling shy at the way his husband was looking at him. His heart was beating loudly and he was sure Zhan could hear it. Zhan too was wasn't less. He was mesmerized by the beauty in front of him. Yibo for some reason looked really beautiful today dressed in red sweater looking so small and pretty like a doll.

He was once again tempted to hide the younger away from all the darkness in the world. He leaned forward and kissed those innocent yet sinful lips again making Yibo moan louder. He was feeling weird now especially the way his body reacted. It was really weird.

There makeout was interrupted by a knock. Zhan groaned and Yibo blushed. He slowly stood up from his husband's lap and went towards the door. He saw a young man standing there with red face. But for some reason his face turned sour as he looked at Yibo.

Especially those swollen red lips and bright red face unsurprisingly gave away what they were doing. The guy gritted his teeth. He had tried so hard to get here and meet Zhan. And he was so happy to know that the man he had crush on for so long also liked men. But everything was ruined by this little mice.

Yibo blinked at the boy not understanding why he was glaring at him(xy). Zhan came towards them and saw the duo. He looked at the boy and raised his brow making the boy blush red. Yibo frowned. He didn't liked the way the boy was looking at his husband. So he cleared his throat.

"You need something??" Zhan asked the boy making him a blushing. Yibo was now feeling angry. A kind of anger he never felt but it immediately diminished as he felt his husband's comforting touch on his waist. The warmth that the palm gave him calmed him down.

"I..i..wanted to talk to you alone." The boy said stuttering shyly.
"If it's about buisness you can talk to my brother and if something nothing else then excuse us." He said holding Yibo closer. He knew where this was going and he didn't want that. And who the hell allowed this boy to come here he thought angrily.

Yibo felt bad for the boy but somewhere he liked the way his husband spoke so coldly.
"I..Zhan" the boy teared up a little.
"Lam." Zhan called, his voice very cold making Yibo and the boy flinch.
Yibo held Zhan arms feeling a bit scared at his tune.
"I am here." Zhan said softly, caressing yibo's face.

He turned towards the boy.
"Anything you want to say would not mean anything to me as I already have the one meant for me. The one I want to cherish and love all my life. So it's better if you invest your feelings in someone else. Someone who can return. I wish you a happy life." He said to the boy before lam took the boy away. Zhan turned towards his wife only to see Yibo fiddling with his shirt. He smiled feeling light.

He pulled Yibo close and hugged him sighing. He buried his face in the youngers crook taking in the calming sandalwood scent. Yibo too hugged his husband. Thousands of emotions playing in his mind. He closed his eyes melting into his husband's arms. Soon Zhan felt Yibo getting heavy. He looked down and saw the other deep sleep.

Chuckling at himself, he carried Yibo towards there room in bridal style ignoring any eyes that saw them. He wanted to just spend his time with his little wife and not some gossip company. He laid Yibo on the bed and got himself in. Cuddling and snuggling closer, slowly drifting off.

🤗 Happy Birthday Lan Wangji, Lan Zhan, Lan er gege, Hanguang jun.🤗

🔥🔥🔥

🔥🔥🔥