Chapter 36

Everyone was sitting on the dining table for there morning breakfast waiting for the eldest son like everyday.

"Bobo are you alright??" Mrs Xiao asked her son in law who was yawning again and again. Yibo looked at her with sleepy eyes and nodded.
"Yes mama. I am just a bit sleepy." He said rubbing his eyes adorably. Everyone cooed at his cuteness.

"Didn't you sleep well yesterday??" Zuocheng asked frowning.
"Zhan ge didn't let me sleep. He was so hard on me." Yibo huffed pouting. The word hard got everyone's attention. All looked at him.
"You guys did it already." Ziyi giggled loudly unable to restrain her fujoshi mind. Yibo frowned cutely then nodded his head.

"We did. My full body hurts now." He whined, he wasn't lying. His body was really hurting a little as he hadn't done any practice in a while.
"Aww my poor baby. Here drink this milk it will help you " Mrs Xiao said giving him milk. She was fully preparing to tease her son.
'That was really quick' she thought in her mind.

Zuocheng looked at Yibo weirdly,
'Was brother so jealous that he already did it with Yibo. Brother can be possessive sometimes." He thought giggling. Yibo looked at them confused. Everyone was giggling with each other.

"How many rounds did you guys go??" Ziyi asked. Mr Xiao glared at her while Yanli and Mrs Xiao giggled. Yibo tilted his head cutely then frowned and started counting something on his fingers.

He smiled widely showing his seven finger. Everyone gasped.
'Damn how is he able to sit.' they thought looking at Yibo worriedly.
"Gege made me go for seven rounds but I liked riding most." He smiled brightly.

"Riding??" Yanli chocked on her waffle. Yibo nodded pouting.
"Gege said it's good for me and I will get used to it." He said, his pout growing bigger.

Mr Xiao chocked on his coffee listening to the innocent boys detail. It wasn't different for others they all were blushing furiously.

"Good morning." Zhan wished coming towards them. He raised his brow at everyone as they were giving him a knowing look.
"We know??" Ziyi grinned.
"Know??" Zhan frowned. ' Did they know about that international project. No way I didn't tell them??' he looked at Yibo who smiled at him widely.

"Good morning gege." Yibo wished munching his waffle. Zhan nodded at him and sat down.
He gave Yibo a file.
"You left it in my study." He said. Yibo gasped.

"Ohh it's my homework. Thankyou gege." He smiled and continued to eat. Zhan too started to eat but was still confused with the looks everyone was giving him.

'What happened to them??' he thought looking at them.
"Yibo won't go to uni today." Mrs Xiao declared. Both Zhan and Yibo looked at her. Yibo's eyes glisten, tears formed in his beautiful eyes.
"Why mama??" He asked sniffling. He looked at Zhan who looked equally shocked.

"Mom??" Zhan called his mother wanting an explanation.
"Mah he is tired. He should rest today." Mrs Xiao said looking at Yibo with a huge smile.
"Bobo I know it's hurting you, so rest today and go tomorrow." She smiled.

"That can't be a reason to miss uni. It's his second day and moreover he will get used to it." Zhan argued.

He turned to Yibo,
"You're going and that's final." He said coldly saying he won't hear anything else. Mr Xiao frowned. Though he always respected his sons decision yet he loved his little son in law too much and was worried for him.

"Zhan I think Yibo should rest today. It's his first time afterall." He said flushing a little. Zhan looked at them confused. His dad never opposed his decisions. He looked at Yibo who was looking down.

"Dad I think we should treat everyone equally in this house. We never showed consideration to Cheng and Yanli when they exercised." He said and Yibo beside him nodded.
"Exercise??" Mr Xiao blurted out shocked. Zhan nodded and looked at Yibo who looked back at him innocently with mouth full of waffle looking adorable.

"Yah I took Yibo for exercise." Zhan said frowning.
The Xiao family gulped.
"You were talking about exercises??" Zuocheng asked Yibo who nodded with his puffed cheeks.
Zhan looked at everyone confused then frowned.
The knowing looks
Rounds
Riding
His worried parents.
The flushed faces

He remembered all this as he came downstairs. His face flushed at the realisation. He glared at his family.
How could they?? He thought.
His ears turned bright red.

"What happened?? Why everyone red red??" Yibo asked innocently drinking his banana milk. He looked at Zhan and giggled.

"Gege ear so red." He giggled loudly touching Zhans ear. Zhan sighed and ducked his head. He was so embarrassed that he couldn't even eat his breakfast. He never felt so embarrassed especially with his family's thought. And the way they looked so happy because they thought he did it with Yibo.

    He looked at Yibo and gulped. Fuck!!! Why is he so adorable. He looked away sighing again and again.

His family didn't dare to meet his burning gaze fearing the dangerous glare. An angry and on top embarrassed Zhan can be a disaster.

Currently they all were inside the big Limo. Zhan sat with Yibo who was chirping like a bird and on his other side sat his siblings who looked engrossed in yibo's chirping.

    He never understood how Yibo speaks this much. The younger just never gets tired of his chirping. They reached the  near uni and everyone got down other than Zhanyi. Zhan smiled at his baby.

    "Take care and don't roam around alone. Take with Simon or someone you always. Hmm" he said. Yibo smiled brightly. He knew his gege is worried for him. So he promised himself to not create problems for his gege. He nodded and kissed his gege. Then got down. Zhan nodded at everyone.

    "Study well and enjoy yourself. Don't let me come here." He gave a warning smile to his brothers gang who smiled nervously. He left from there.
They very well knew what that threaten meant. The last time Xiao Zhan came to Gusu University he had made sure to remove some teacher and students from the uni and had also broken a hand of Jackson along with his ex friend Rock.

"Let's go." Yibo smiled. They all nodded and started walking and as usual many students started gathering to see them.

"Come on we aren't dinosaurs that you are so eager to see us." Zuocheng thought rolling his eyes. He was used to this yet he was always disgusted with this attention.

_______________________________________

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Kawaii 😊😊

Kawaii 😊😊