Chapter 15

Yibo pulled Zhan to every place that got his interest from rides to games and Zhan just followed him happily. Currently Zhan was attending a phone call. He had asked the younger to stay beside him but the curious Yibo didn't hear it. He kept walking not knowing that his husband wasn't following him anymore. He had gotten to a corner of the park that is when he saw that Zhan was no longer with him. He looked here and there but didn't find the older man. He found some men drinking juice. So he decided to ask the uncle's the way back to play area. He went near them.
"Excuse me uncle can you help me with the way to play area. I kinda got lost." He said little embarrassed. Then men looked at him weirdly and one stood up and caught his hand.
"Hey beautiful. Why not we will help but first you have to drink this." He said bringing a glass near him.
Oh no. Not again. He thought. The man continued trying, his friend next to him stood up and came near Yibo and grabbed his face. Yibo was scared but before the man could do something a hard punch landed on his face making him stagger back. Zhan kicked the other man who was holding Yibo. He looked at Yibo.
"You alright?" He asked softly and Yibo nodded. Zhan saw the hand mark on yibo's wrist and glared at the man who had touched Yibo. He then gave the men some more punches and kicks. After that they left the place and Zhan messaged someone something.
They both didn't say anything. And awkward silence surrounded them.
Then Zhan turned and looked at him sharply. Yibo ducked his head. It was his mistake he admits.
"You know what would have happened if I was late?" Zhan speaks. Yibo didn't dares to look up.
"I am sorry. I didn't notice that I was alone." Yibo says in too low voice.
Zhan grabs Yibo by his shoulders.
"You should Yibo. Not everyone is good around you. Someone can harm you if you don't take care of yourself. I won't be always ther with you" he said and Yibo instantly looked at him, his head almost snapped. He had tears in his eyes.
"You will leave me??" He asks with trembling lips. Zhan immediately regrets. He pulls Yibo into a hug.
"No baby never. Didn't I promise you." He says and looks at Yibo for a response who nods slowly.
"What I said is for you to be more stronger in future. Understand." He says and Yibo again nods.
"Okay now let's go and play a bit more. Hmm?" Yibo eyes sparkles at that and he nods vigorously. After that they both go to many different rides.and Zhan holds yibo's hand tightly in his.
"Zhan ge let's buy some souvenirs. " Yibo said looking at the shop near by.
Zhan nodded and they both went inside. They went inside the shops and Yibo started buying some things that caught his eyes.
  Once again Zhan had to attend a phone call from his company which made Yibo pout.
"Don't pout. You can play any game there. I will be back soon." Zhan said and Yibo nodded slowly. Yibo walks towards other game and saw a boy dancing on the dancing machine. He instantly smiled and walked over there. The boy gets down after a while and the crowd cheered for him. Yibo walked near the machine and looks at it. All the day it was Zhan ge who taught him about this games but as now he is busy Yibo will have to figure it out himself. A young girl around his age pushed him away and took his chance. Yibo pouted and went to stand behind her. He watched her and concentrated on how to play the games. She did quite well and then she turned around and lifted yibo's chin.
"I challenge you. If you dance better than me then I will kiss you and if you won't then you have to do what I say" she said with a smirk. Yibo blinked at her. The crowd cheered loudly. He moved his face away from her hands and looked for his Zhan gege but when he didn't saw him he pouted again. The girl tapped him and looked at him. Yibo tilted his head a little.
"But I don't want your kiss jiejie" he told her innocently and for some reasons crowd laughs loudly. The girls glares at him then smirks again.
"Scared so easily. I heard you say you are a lion" she said. Yibo widened his eyes. Earlier while playing the game when his husband called him puppy he had said the line," I am not a puppy. I am a lion." He roared a little making his husband laugh.
"Yes yes a lion but for me you are a cub a lion cub" he remembers his husband saying.
He turns to the lady.
"Okay I accept the challenge but I don't want kissy from you." He said straightforward. The girl looks angry but nods.
The music starts and Yibo starts dancing. He noticed that the game isn't that hard for him. He already forgot about the challenge and enjoys the game. He loves dancing so he just flows with the music. The girl stands there with wide eyes gritting her teeth as the crowd cheers loudly.
Zhan had finished the call and was now searching for his cub. Seriously he is calling his husband a cub. He chuckles as he remembers the proud face when Yibo said that he was not a puppy but a lion and how easily the boy agreed to be called a cub. His men who had just arrived were all shocked to see there boss chuckling and the small smile playing over his face. They already knew that there boss wife was a kind boy who will lighten there boss life but after seeing the results they all feel so happy.
Zhan notices a crowd near the dancing machine. There are a lot of chances for his wife to be there. The younger is literally mad about dancing. So he walks over ther. But freezes when he heard a cry. He runs through the crowd.
Yibo was dancing happily. He had long ago surpassed the girls score and hadn't even noticed it. The girl got angry and put her leg in between Yibo's while he was dancing making him fall. The crowd gasps.
"Zhan ge" he cries but two strong hands again holds him. Zhan had somehow came running through the crowd and caught the boy at the right time. He glares at the girl who shivers in fear. Zhan tries to steady Yibo but the younger groans in pain. Zhan looks down at his legs.
"Looks like you sprained your legs. Come I will carry you" saying he bends down to carry his wife in bridal style but Yibo shakes his head grinning,
"Piggy back ride." He says smiling brightly. Zhan shakes his head and turns around and crouches a little. Yibo immediately get on his back and wraps his arms around his neck. The bodyguards chokes at the sight. Zhan never. I repeat never gave anyone a piggy back ride infact he never let anyone hug him. The men had already dispersed the crowd earlier. Zhan walks to dispensery with Yibo on his back when Yibo calls him,
"Zhan ge wait. I want to take my gift" he said showing the coins. Zhan sighs and walks to the counter with him. Yibo takes a set a spray paint and paint brush set in place of coins.
"I thought you will take another plushie." Zhan said.
"You got that for me so I got this for you." Yibo said showing the brushes.
"I don't paint anymore." Zhan said.
"Ohh we can start together then you can teach me one day when you are free. I am not that good at drawing but I can also draw." He said. Zhan didn't say anything further. He just nods. He took Yibo to the doctor near by.
"Take rest for a week. It's a small injury. Nothing to worry" the doctor said. Yibo smiled at her while Zhan nodded. But then too he had to wrap bandage on his legs. Zhan carried Yibo on his back but the younger once again did something that made him slightly angry.

 Zhan carried Yibo on his back but the younger once again did something that made him slightly angry