Chapter 7

Finally the wedding day arrived. The day the whole Xiao family was waiting for. Ziyi and Cheng along with Qiren stayed with Yibo. Haikuan also accompanied them. While Yanli and others stayed with Zhan . It was early in the morning. And like always Zhan got up and did his morning routine. His whole house was bustling from happiness. He never thought his marriage would bring so much happiness to his house. Mrs Xiao came to her son and hugged him tightly.
"Finally my a-zhan is going to get married." She said with tears. Even though Zhan hated hugs he allowed his mother for this once. He wiped his mother's tears then he looked at his father. He could see that the man also wanted to hug so as he didn't wanted to ruin the day he nodded. Mr Xiao immediately hugged his son.
"I am so happy for you my son." He said. Zhan nodded at him. His friends arrived just in time. Zhan doesn't have many friends and the ones he call friends are his companions from his childhood which include Haoxuan, Yubin, Jili and Jiyang.
"Hey man congratulations. It's your marriage finally." Jiyang said and came forward for a hug but Zhan moved away. If they didn't knew Zhan since childhood they would have thought it as rude. But this was Zhan - quite, cold, rude, blunt, stubborn. That is what made him different.
"Congrats man!!" Yubin and Jili cheered. Zhan nodded and went to wear his suit.
"It's so different from your marriage Haoxuan. " Yubin said.
"Ofcourse it is afterall the most eligible bachelor of China is getting married today." Haoxuan said wiggling his brows. Jiyang smiled at his husband. After a while Zhan got ready. He wore a black wedding groom suit with a Gucci tie and a bug broach. He looked so handsome that words couldn't describe him. The suit looked perfect on his well built body.
Jiyang being China's most famous make up artist had taken up to Zhans makeup. Zhan was already handsome so he just needed some final touch.
"I guess who is the lucky guy to marry him." Jili said flipping his fan.
"I don't know." Zhan replied bluntly.
"Are you serious Zhan? It's your wedding and you don't even know your brides name. If he is beautiful or ugly, smart or dumb, good or bad. Nothing. Thank God because of Ziyi we atleast know that it's a male." Haoxuan said. Zhan just ignored his friend.
After a while he was all ready for his wedding. Yanli and Cheng came in. Yanli helped her brother with the tie and suit and also fixed the broach properly. Cheng just grinned at his elder brother. His mind was wondering at his brothers reaction when he will see Yibo.
"Congratulations brother" they both wished Zhan.
" Thankyou. Finally my sibilings have time for me." Zhan asked sarcastically.
"Sorry brother but we need to accompany brother in law." Yanli said with a pout and cheng also nodded.
"It's alright. Don't be sad." Zhan replied pating there head.
"So Yanli please tell me something about the bride." Jiyang tried to coax but the sibilings just shook there head. Yanli stayed with her brother with a tight sealed lip while Cheng left to accompany Yibo.
"Meet you at the aisle." Cheng said before going.

On the other hand Yibo was too nervous. He was afraid that he would do something wrong that will make his new family angry. Mr and Mrs Xiao helped him with some advice via phone while Ziyi, haikuan and Mr Lan always stayed with him. He looked so ethereal, so beautiful that one can't take his eyes off him. Yibo was wearing a customized white wedding suit with a cute bow and a beautiful broach. The makeup artist who came was gawking at him. The lady just did some light make-up as Yibo was already heavenly. But after makeup and getting his hair fixed. They were sure that many noses will bleed and many will drool. After everything was ready they left for Xiao mansion. Yibo was given a bouquet of white flowers. When Cheng asked him which color flowers he wished to see on his wedding and he replied white. He never thought that they will decorate the whole mansion with different white flowers. It all looked so beautiful so dreamy just like a fairy tale.
The Xiao mansion without decoration.