Chapter 21

The sight that welcomed him was so adorable and cute that he could not describe. Yibo was sleeping with Leo and bunny on his two sides hugging them. The room was filled with soft snores. Zhan smiled a bit and slowly put his suitcase there and went to the bathroom to freshen up. After having a nice bath he came back wearing his silk night wears. They were made with rich silk fabrics. He went towards the bed. Yibo was wearing cute pink night wears that made him too cute. Zhan took out his phone and clicked some pics of Yibo sleeping and then he slowly took Leo and bunny and placed them on the couch and got on the bed beside Yibo. Yibo opened his eyes a bit at the loss of warmth from the plushies and looked at him.
"Zhan ge" he mumbled sleepy. Zhan patted his back as he laid beside him.
"It's me cub. Go back to sleep." He whispered slowly. Yibo hummed and hugged him and immediately went back to sleep. He chuckled a bit and brought Yibo to his chest. He really missed this small body beside him and slowly sleep consumed him.
  Next morning Zhan got up early as usual. Yibo was sleeping on top of him He really wanted to cuddle and go back to sleep then again he never did that. So he got up, kissed yibo's head and tucked him back and went to complete his morning routine.
Two hours later Yibo woke up rubbing his eyes. He looked beside him and found no one. His pout grew bigger.
"Did I really dreamt of Zhan ge??" He asked himself scratching his head. He then saw Leo and bunny on the couch. He really remembered sleeping with his plushie. He never slept alone either with someone or his Leo. He scratched his head confused then he saw Zhans suitcase and a big smile formed on his face. He ran out of his room without even washing his face. He saw Zhan speaking to his parents about something.
"Zhan ge!!" He called and the older turned to him. He ran and jumped on his husband hugging him. Everyone had there eyes widened looking at the scene of Yibo hugging Zhan like a koala bear and what surprised them more was Zhan hugging back.
Zhan was fully aware of his surrounding and knew what his family and rest were thinking. He never liked hugs but his wifey was different ma. There's no one in this world who can resist his wife's hugs so he can't be blamed. He had guessed that Yibo would do this right when the younger called him and ran towards him. He could hear giggles. But now he wanted to enjoy the sweet warmth that the small body in his arms gave him.
"Zhan ge you are really back. You know how much I missed you?" Yibo rambled on and on without any care of his surroundings. Zhan had held his bottom so he won't fall and Yibo had no idea of getting down from his husband's waist. He chirped on. The Xiao family tried to bit back there laughs as they looked at Zhan. Zhan glared at them only to make them laugh more. Really his glares were very effective how could this little adorable creature make them ineffective. Zhan looked at Yibo and finally Yibo stopped for a while to catch his breath. He saw everyone looking at him with teasing grin so he hid his face in his husband's crook. Zhan slowly placed him on the floor and Yibo smiled brightly at him with a flushed red face. Zhan ruffled his hair fondly.
"You are finally back Zhan ge." He said softly now. Zhan hummed. He then looked at Yibo from head to toe and Yibo had a urge to squirm.
"Cub have you brushed your teeth?" Zhan asked and Yibo flushed harder. His cheeks turned bright red. He gave his husband a shameless grin and shook his head. Zhan raised his brow.
Yibo pouted at him.
"Ahh.. Zhan ge it's not fair." He stomped his feet a little whining.
"I..I thought I dreamt of you yesterday when I so no one in the room then... then I saw Leo and bunny sleeping on the couch. I thought someone came there maybe a ghost and placed them there but then I saw your suitcase and wanted to see you so I came here running. I am sorry." He pouted more. Zhan sighed.
"It's alright cub. Go back and get ready for breakfast." Zhan replied calmly. He heard some giggles and coughs in the background and glared at them. Yibo unaware of everything nodded and ran towards his room then stopped and came back.
"You won't go back now right??" He asked. Zhan nodded.
"I won't." He said.
"You will be here when I come back right??" He asked again. Zhan nodded again.
"I will." He confirmed. Yibo ran back to his room and again stopped. Zhan sighed.
"I promise" he said aloud. Yibo looked back and gave him a sunshine smile and nodded.
"Welcome home Zhan ge." He said loudly and went back to his room. Zhan smiled a bit then smoothen his expression when he heard giggling sounds of his family. He turned back and glared at them.
"What a warm welcome." Mrs Xiao teased her son. Zhan looked away.
"Cub so cute." Zuocheng said giggling. Zhan glared at him.
"Don't worry brother. It's not your fault. No one could resist yibo's hugs." Yanli said and Zhan nodded a bit.
"But it's really fun to watch you both. So sweet so cute to see the Ice Prince melting." She teased and Zhan looked at her with wide eyes. He never thought his innocent sister had the audacity to tease him. He glared at her.
"Ohh my fujoshi heart." Came another voice from Ziyi. Zhan glared at her then smirked.
"Mr Meng asked me about his daughter. I should tell him that she is busy with her fujoshi heart." Zhan glared furiously. The three young ones gulped. Ziyi bowed.
"Brother Zhan please show some mercy on this little sister. I promise I am not neglecting my studies." She said raising her three fingers. Zhan nodded.
"Good for you." He said and turned to his brother.
"The S&L fashion company wants model." He said that was enough for Zuocheng to understand that the now it was his responsibility to do the rest of the work. Zuocheng nodded happily.
"Don't worry brother. I will do my best." He said with a bright smile. Zhan then turned to his sister who looked him with a sweet smile.
"Robert had brought what you asked for. They will arrive by an hour." He said and Yanli nodded.
"Thanks brother." She said.
Mr Xiao sighed dramatically. Zhan looked at him questioningly,
"Haa nothing for this old man. Only my son in law cares for me." He pouted. Zhan made a disgusting face.
"Dad please don't scare others by doing that." He said and shook his head. Everyone started laughing at poor Mr Xiao.
"Yeah. Now you will find my pout scary. Afterall you only like your cubs pout right Zhan ge." Mr Xiao teased his son. Zhan looked at them bewildered.
" You all are enjoying this. Aren't you??" He asked them coldly.