Chapter 20

Zhan was sitting in sitting in his cabin in London after days of meetings, lunches and other works. His work here was over and he could go home now. Days ago when he had arrived his office everyone was giving him weird looks. First he was confused then when his friend haoxuan barged into his office he understood what the matter was. Haoxuan was so angry at him for coming back to office even before a week of his wedding. And somehow every one is discussing about that. He knew his friend only wanted his good as Haoxuan himself had taken a full month holiday after his wedding to spend his honeymoon with Jiyang. But here his and yibo's matter were different. Zhan can think this as a normal arrange marriage and complete all his martial duties even if he was unwilling if he had married someone else and not Yibo. How can he do something like that to his little cub. Yibo was still a baby. And Zhan in no way is gonna take advantage of Yibo or force him. Yah it will be a lie if he says that he never got dirty ideas looking at his wifey but but Sean Xiao Zhan is a very mature and understanding man. He will wait till the right time arrives. He don't believe in love as he always thought it would make him weak and he never got to know what true love is when it came to himself. He was always the Sean Xiao Zhan a rich and capable buisness man. Men and women drooled over him just because of his face and money that is all they want. And Zhan hates his life for that. His parents got married after a long relationship between the two for years. His sister was betrothed to Yuchen when they were young and they both started loving each other since childhood. He was happy alone with his childhood friends Haoxuan, Jiyang, Jili and Yubin also his little brother Zuocheng. Then as he grew up Haoxuan and Jiyang became close same as Yubin and Jili. Then all he had was his baby brother Zuocheng but he also got a girlfriend Ziyi. He was very happy for them. Really he was because they all really got someone to love them as they were and not for who they were. But his case was different though. Zhan started getting love letters since he was five years old. Really can you imagine a five year old child recieving love letters. He hated it and as he grew up it got worse. People started chasing over him, trying to seduce him some were even willing to spend a night with him just like that. They could do anything to get his attention and this all made him more angry. It became worse after he became the CEO of Xiao Corps. He was always an introvert child but he had a soft heart but the buisness world changed him. He became more and more cold with time. He started closing himself more. He had to take care of his family and the company. His family was depended on him. He had two sibilings to take care of and there his happiness didn't matter any longer. His small smiles became rare. He became cold then he ever was. He became strict, rude and short tempered. But his family and friends sticked together with him always even after his rude or cold behaviour. They loved him nonetheless. Then his parents wanted him to get married as they knew he won't engage in any relationship and they got him his cub. Yibo - an innocent boy who was unaware of outside world with angelic beauty. The first time Yibo hugged him though it was a mistake Zhan felt a weird warmth spread through his body. He was tempted to hug back. Yibo's small body almost gets vanished in him. Then he saw those innocent eyes and that beautiful face. Zhan had seen many men and women but it was the first time his heart behaved so abruptly looking at someone. Yibo had already made a place in his heart right at there first meeting and Zhan knew it. That was also a reason why he went to buisness trip the next day. The thought of the boy with innocent doe eyes with a red alluring lips were distraction Zhan. He was to get married in a week and thinking of someone was not at all a right choice.
But then at the wedding altar his mind and heart went blank when he saw Yibo walking down the aisle holding uncle Qirens hand. He looked so ethereal as if an angel just ascended from heaven. The first time he felt those lips. It was so soft so sweet. Everything about Yibo was special. He was different. He was not interested in material world all he loved was the small things and small affections he got. Yibo had some kind of power on Zhan. His smile could make Zhans heart flutter and tempted to smile himself, his sobs pained as if bullets piercing through skin. The time he kissed his cheeks, somewhere Zhan like all this gestures he felt strange kind of happiness and care in Yibo. The way he would cling, hug, smile, giggle, laugh, kiss, dance, pout and especially those cuddles made Zhan happy without his knowledge. He had agreed for face time just for Yibo to feel Zhan haven't left him but in truth it was opposite. It was he who would get happy during there calls and face times. Yibo somehow understood him without any need of talk. If he was angry the younger would say something to make him cool down and if he was uncomfortable Yibo would try to cheer him up. His frustration and tension of his business always seemed to vanish with the first view of Yibo's smile. They were really precious. Yibo would talk for hours on anything and everything that he saw sometimes he would mimick some cartoon character like SpongeBob or pooh. Zhan even though was never interested in those shows loved to watch his wife mimicking those characters. He looked so adorable and cute. And now Yibo had even started asking him doubts during face times. Zhan knew Yibo was a fast learner and the younger was proving it day by day.
He sighed and went to his mansion here. Packing his things. He, Robert along with his bodyguards were going back China in there private Jet.
It was already night when Zhan reached Xiao mansion. Xu ma opened the door for him. She motioned him that everyone was asleep. Zhan nodded and went to his room.

 Zhan nodded and went to his room