Chapter 26

Zhan had never enjoyed singing in front of someone as much as he did today. He had years ago sang in front of thousands of people yet now he felt more happy. As after almost seven years he sang in front of his family and friends especially his little wifey who was literally being a fanboy. Yibo was continuously cheering and clapping his hands like a little fan.

Yibo had never heard Zhan singing and now when he did he was mesmerized by the sweet voice of his husband. He couldn't help himself but cheer continuously. He was sad that the song ended so quickly. He wanted to ask his Zhan gege to sing again but decided to do otherwise. He hugged Zhan as soon as the older came back to sit beside him.

"That was amazing Zhan ge. I really loved your voice. You sang even better than mama. I always thought mama had the best voice but guess yours is better." He praised with sparkling eyes. Zhan chuckled and ruffled his hair. Zhan was always praised for his voice yet now he could feel heat rushing to his face due this adorable creature beside him. Others also praised him. Yanli then suggested to watch a movie. Yang and mainmain had left as it was getting late. So all the couple's came together and sat in front of the TV.

"Jiejie I saw the theatre then why here??" Yibo asked scratching his head as he didn't understand why they were watching movie on the tv when they had a whole big theatre in the mansion.

"It's better here and we can all sprawl on the floor or on the couch." Yanli said as she cuddled on the floor closer to her fiancee Yuchen who had just arrived after his shift. Even though the man was a busy surgeon he never missed a chance to spend time with Yanli. Yibo nodded happily and sat near his husband. All the couple's were cuddling there partner other than Zhanyi.

Zhan was sitting awkwardly on the couch beside many pillows, plushies and Yibo who was concentrating on the movie. He was stuck in between the lovey dovey couples and his innocent little wifey. Slowly he too got engrossed in the movie. It was rom-com movie. At first half the movie was full of humor mostly while second half was mostly romance.

During the first half Yibo watched it with full enthusiasm but as soon as the second half started he started feeling bored. He looked at everyone and saw them all engrossed in the movie. So he too tried to watch it. But slowly he couldn't help but fall asleep.

He snuggled closer to his husband who involuntarily let him sleep on his chest. He was used to sleeping on top of Zhan and even now it was no different. Zhan who was watching the movie looked at his side when he felt a small warm body snuggling closer to his chest tickling him.

He looked at Yibo and found the younger fast asleep. He straightened up so he could bring Yibo to there room so he could sleep peacefully. But what he didn't expect was for Yibo to get on top of him i.e to directly sit on his lap with his head on Zhans chest. He was sleeping heavily.

Yibo purred in satisfaction as soon as he was completely enveloped by his husband's warmth. Zhan dropped his idea of going to the room as he heard the soft purring. He chuckled. His wifey sometimes behaved like a cat. Clingy and cute. He held Yibo close to him and continued watching the movie. But soon he too felt bored and also due to the exhaustion of the day he also fell asleep with Yibo on his lap.

As the movie ended, Cheng switched on the lights and all eyes were on the Zhanyi couple who were sleeping peacefully cuddling each other. They all giggled looking at the cute couple and clicked some pics. Zhan stirred up as he felt the light hit his face. He glared at everyone who was gawking at him. But Yibo was fast asleep clinging onto Zhan as if his life depended on the other. Zhan sighed softly and moved Yibo from his lap to the couch. The younger whined in his sleep and tried to hold Zhan more.

The older man was sitting in between a bunch of cushion and two big plushies that Yibo had brought which made it harder for him to move on the ground with Yibo still in his arms. So Xuan came forward to help him hold Yibo but as soon as former touched Yibo the younger started whining in his sleep while moving away from his touch. Xuan tried again just for Yibo to move further away.
"Don't tell me he recognises his husband's touch even in his sleep." Xuan said in disbelief. Zhan shook his head.

"Let me try." Zuocheng said and tried to pick Yibo up but the younger boy whined louder and moved more away almost to the corner of the big couch. Zhan didn't like others touching his wife yet something in him wanted to see if Yibo really recognised his touch so he didn't stop when Yubin and his father tried.

But he felt happy when Yibo hugged himself and moved away from there touch. Everyone sighed and finally Yuchen came forward and tried. This time Yibo didn't try and Zhan frowned. Everyone felt almost successful and they were watching Zhans each and every expression with a smirk. But suddenly Yibo kicked his leg and cried in his sleep.

"Ge...gege." he cried making small grabby hands. Zhan sighed and moved others away from Yibo and picked his wife up in bridal style. He smiled as the little one snuggled closer to him and purred.

"Ge." Yibo spoke in his sleep and Zhan hummed. With a satisfied smirk he walked towards his room. He didn't know why but he was really happy with what had happened.

"Look at him smiling like a teenager in love." Jiyang laughed as soon as Zhan entered his room. Others also laughed.
"But it was really cute at how Bobo recognise brother even in his sleep. Hope they both realise there feelings soon." Ziyi said and everyone nodded.

" Ziyi said and everyone nodded