Chapter 31

New characters will be introduced in the upcoming chapters.
This is a pure fanfiction and it has nothing to do with real idols and actors. So please don't spread hate.

Right after the entry of Xiao gang. A bike roar was heard. Almost every students in the university gathered at the entrance for one look of another heart throbe of the university. Gusu University was not only well known for its education quality but also for the students who graduated from the college. Most of the famous politician, buisness man and entertainers etc are all graduates of this college. Most of the students come from rich families or are skilled in studies and other things. But another thing that Gusu University is famous for is the hot and sexy young men and women studying here and one of them is the one who just arrived riding his expensive bike.

 But another thing that Gusu University is famous for is the hot and sexy young men and women studying here and one of them is the one who just arrived riding his expensive bike

Jackson Wang
Wang Jiaer
Playboy, cheater, heartbreaker.
University dean's son.
Final year buisness department.

Both boys and girls started cheering as soon as Jackson entered the campus. He rode his bike towards the girls and winked at them causing some of the women to faint or nose bleed. He smiled at some or gave them a flying kiss. As he rode his eyes layed on a sexy ass. He smirked and pulled the girl on to his bike and pecked her lips. The girl immediately hooked her legs over the males waist and hugged him tightly. Everyone here knows he is a playboy and will use you as a toy to fuck, satisfy himself then throw away but does that matter ofcourse no. Even after this many are head over heels on him. Jackson kissed the girl in front of everyone. He bend her on his bike and kissed down her neck as she moaned shamelessly. Everyone cheered at the erotic scene while some gave them a disgusted look and they were the Zuochengs group. Jackson and they used to be friends once but ever since Jackson started being a playboy and cheater they stopped hanging together. They tried many times to make him understand but the other never listened. He hated being told what to do. He joined gangs and started street fighting and sleeping around.

"Let's keep Bobo away from him." Shuang said looking at Jackson who was busy eating the girl.
Ziyi nodded.
"It's better for him to not play with brother Zhan especially try something with Bobo. Brother will make sure he sees hell." She smirked.

They all left for there class. Jackson on the other hand pulled the girl towards one of the corner and started fucking her. He didn't care if anyone saw him or not. He was fucking her hard and fast when he saw a glimpse of something heavenly. He blinked at the person who looked like an angel.
"Who is this with Xiao brats??" He thought. The girl under him pulled his face and kissed him.

Jackson was with his stupid friends who were only for his money drinking beer but his mind was still on the heavenly creature he saw in the morning.
"Jiaer." A voice called and everyone knew who it was. The only person to call Jackson by this name was.

Lay ZhangZhang YixingJacksons childhood and only friend who is not with him for his money

Lay Zhang
Zhang Yixing
Jacksons childhood and only friend who is not with him for his money.
A very good boy.
Always wants good for his friend.
Has a long time huge crush of Jiaer.

Yixing called. He knew his friend or crush whatever might be busy fucking another girl or breaking another heart or bones. It wasn't new for him. He had been seeing this for years now. He tried talking with him but the other never understood. He also knew that all jacksons so called friends are just for his money and not for his well being.

He had loved Jackson for years ever since they first meet but was scared to tell his feelings. And when he finally took the courage to tell Jackson laughed and dismissed him saying
"He wasn't gay." It broke young yixings heart. But he didn't want to lose there precious friendship. At first he tried to stay away from Jackson but then when he saw his friend going on the wrong path ruining his life. He went back to him. He spoke with Jackson and tried to bring back the old loving boy but it didn't work. Lay watched as all there friends left them due to Jacksons dirty behaviour. But even then he stayed with a hope maybe one day he will get his friend back.

Jacksons friend groaned as they saw lay. They knew lay would stop them from anything they want to do and they hated him for that. But they couldn't do anything as they feared Jackson. The man will kill anyone who hurts his friend.
"Here comes the little slut." One of jacksons friend Roy whispered to Steve another boy who chuckled quietly.
"Jiaer what are you doing here?? Shouldn't you be at class??" Lay asked glaring at the taller male.
"Aish xingxing stop being my mommy.  Come here have a drink" he said giving a bottle. Lay pushed it away and glared at him.
" Where were you??" He asked. He knew what the answer yet he wanted to listen it from Jackson.
"Ai. I was with a new fat ass and big boobs. It was plum and squishy you know??" He giggled moving his hands.
Lay rolled his eyes. He knew the answer yet it hurts. Hurts to know that the one you love is sleeping with different women everyday ruining his life.
"It's already lunch are you coming. Because I am leaving. I don't have time for your shits." He cursed and walked away. He also knew the other would follow him.

They reached the canteen. Jackson send his friends to get food for him while lay went to take his own. He came back only to see Jackson gawking at someone. The kind of expression he saw in the other guys eyes were new. Everytime Jiaer sees a new ass or boobs one can see clear lust in his eyes but today there was affection. Lay traced his view and saw Wang Yibo his new classmate sitting under the tree. He had to agree the boy looked heavenly. Beautiful then both men and women with milky white skin and red alluring lips. He felt a kind of jealousy. He knew Yibo would be famous in the uni but never thought Jiaer will lay his eyes on him as the former never dated any men. He had only slept with them.

"Ohh isn't that Wang Yibo??" Roy said coming towards them.
"Wang Yibo??" Jackson looked at him.
"Fuck he is so sexy. I can get hard just by looking at him." Feng whispered looking at Yibo. Lay gave them a disgusted look. He felt a little worried for the boy but he knew that there wasn't anything to worry.

_______________________________________
❤️Cute❤️

_______________________________________❤️Cute❤️